Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CrimsonHorizons So, I like the CS. How many medium cards will she be able to draw per battle? I want to put a limit on four, since everyone has up to four medium abilities. So, you can switch them per battle. The King of Hearts... Maybe restores up to 75% of health? Full health seems kind of unfair, but let me know what you think.

Oh, it's 1 card at random unless it's her major power. She doesn't pick it. She surrounds herself in large cards. Where that person strikes the card flips. Then the others disappear.

Oh, oops. I'll change that. I looked at someone else's post before and got the impression it was night for some reason.

---------------Edited it.

Also edited in a more descriptive side of Pick a Card! On Hayley's CS

Ohhh. @CrimsonHorizons, one random card per battle? That's fine with me, if that's the case then King of Heart can stay as is. Anyways, Accepted.

Also, if anyone put that it was night in their post during the first day please change it as it's early morning.

Yeah, its kind like playing Black Jack. You don't know whats on the table. Or think of Yugioh. You don't know what the flipped over cards are. She doesn't pick but when a person attacks her one of the cards will flip.

Also, Looking over the posts again I dont know where I got the idea it was night from. My bad.. I will post for Hayley now.

Updated dorm listing. Fuji has a roomie now! :D

@CrimsonHorizons So Hayley stayed over the break to, do you have an idea of how you'd like her and Fuji to have interacted until now since they both stayed over break?

Also: Im going to go edit Fujis first post to incorporate that, I had her written as not knowing her roomie was, so I'll go change it since it would be hard not to know who someone is if you've been living with them.

@Silver

I had my first post be vague. I didn't say her room mate didn't arrive yet but just said her room mate was not in the room. I did that because you had her walk outside. We can talk about it over PM's if you want.

Guys, please remember to wait for 2-3 different people to post before you do to prevent speed posting. :D

Okay, I'm back and here's Ririka's sheet. I'll write her introduction as soon as @SailorMoon approves of her.

Appearance:

Name: Mihara Ririka
Year: Third
Alias: Paint
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 70kg

Element: Ink Manipulation

Personality:
Happy-go-lucky, a complete fan of manga of all kinds and the most feared shipper on deck. Pair of friends; shippable, two acqaintances having a casual exchange; shippable, rivals; totally shippable, BFFs; it gotta be true love. In her book almost anyone can be shipped and if a pairing catches her interest she will draw doujin about them. When she's not a shipper she's either a tease or an adept cook, the best way to get her to behave is to have her make some complicated food or let her draw.
Bio: Growing up as the daughter of an otaku family it's literally in her blood to be one and she's loved it all her life. When she got her magical girl powers she literally squealed with joy and applied to the Academy as soon as she could. Entering the third year she is now the president of the Doujinshi Club and famous for her shipping of, well... Anyone. The club room is stocked with all her manga and she lets the club members borrow them with nothing in return except the silent acceptance that Ririka is using the club room as her own personal manga library.

Extracurricular Activities: Volleyball, Doujinshi Club, Anime Club

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:
Papercut: She uses her brush to draw a straight line that cuts the opponent if it hits. Max range 5m, it dissolves after that.
Ink Bullet: With a flick of her brush she sprays droplets of ink that has half the force of a softgun on her target. Max range 10m before dissolving
Black Ditch: Paints a small ditch in the ground for the unsuspecting opponent to trip in.

Medium:
Ink Chains: She makes chains out of ink to bind and restrain her opponent. Max distance is 20m and they come shooting from her brush.
Fake Wall: Makes a wall out of ink to shield from attacks. Lasts against two medium attacks before dissolving.
Black pit: A larger and deeper version of Black Ditch. Goes as deep as 2m.

Major:
Black Hole: The largest version. It goes as deep as 5m but it tiring to do since her "ink" is the same as her energy. The larger the hole the more energy is consumes.
Ink Create: Her most useful skill, if she knows how to draw a physical object to the point where it's realistic then she can make it, be it a simple sword or an airplane. She can't create anything living (plants, animals, humans etc) and the size of what she makes decides how much of her energy it drains.

Costume:
Her outfit consists of a mid-thigh yukata in a deep purple color tied with a black obi. It's short-sleeves reach her elbows and bares her shoulders in a courtesan-like style. Knee-high white socks, black japanese sandals and a purple brush at the length of her forearm are her main accessories. Her hair is tied in a high ponytail with a kanzashi matching her yukata put in the ponytail and the brush doubles as her weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Silver
Approved. Heading out for the night, but I may check my phone and reply to the thread. Bbl!

Great ^^ I'll post the introduction for Ririka before I go to sleep. It's already past midnight here...

Reactions: envogue
Starting to want to make another character as well ... not sure which one exactly ...

I want to try like ... a punk-ish femme fatale kind of character. Would that make any sense???? @ - @

Currently stuck with the tablet instead of the laptop, but my chars are finished.
Turned out different than intended... So my femme fetal kinda turned into a Yamato Nadeshiko (this is the character's name as well) (the trope is also known as English Rose, hence why her alternate name will be a play on that, being Desert Rose. With the power of the sun/desert)
And my first year character turned into a friendly happy-go luckyish kind of girl so that didn't fit the femme fetal anymore either. Lol, just my luck. Characters deciding on something else than I want them to be XD.

Akemi Nagi, teal
<= Please just imagine there are black plants and the shirt is halfway buttoned up.

Name: Akemi Nagi [Last-First]

Year: Third

Alias: [Still Deciding]

Height: 5'7" (170cm)

Weight: 123 lbs (56kg)

Element: Puppetry/Chains [Art of manipulating "puppets" although I use 'puppetry' as a mini-form of mind manipulation as well...]

Personality: Nagi is a mysterious girl. Her smiles can tell many things, her tongue can spin up stories on the spot, but her eyes flawlessly hide the things you desire to know. Nagi is a confident person - arrogant even - she knows that she's intelligent and beautiful, and so she can comfortably flaunt around and maybe even sneak a few playful suggestions here and there.

That being said, Nagi isn't just some playful girl. She's quick and complex thinker. She respects those who have talent, and potential, but above all, she definitely looks up to those who are honest hard workers. While Nagi does put a considerable amount of effort into her work, she's more prone to try and persuade - nothing naughty now - others to 'assist' her. [Sadly, this happens more often than not]

Bio: Nagi's parents were from France, though they have moved to Japan just as Nagi was in First Year of the Academy. When she was still in France, as a child, Nagi loved playing with her dolls. She would pretend to go through adventures, stories, change clothes and the hair ... surprisingly, when she turned 10, Nagi still continued to play with her dolls.

Her parents, while amused, tried to steer her away from the dolls, and tried to get her to learn about their business - as Nagi would inherit it one day. At first, Nagi was excited, to dress up, pretend to be an adult, and watch her parents expertly turn away and talk to people of importance in parties. Of course, as she entered her teen years, the magic of parties and dresses faded quickly, letting her see the reality that was just behind all the glamour and innocence she had as a child.

She watched her parents cunningly manipulate, persuade, lie, and argue their way in the business world. Nagi did not hold it against them, it was just the way of the world - not just business. To get to the top, you need connections, 'friends', favors ... and maybe some magic. Which Nagi conveniently found as she fooled around with boys and dolls in her rebellious teen years.

Extracurricular Activities: Swimming, Art Club, [One Club Option Left]

~ Magical Girl Abilities ~

Minor

Strings: Nagi summons up numerous chains [Max Right Now: 4] These chains stabs targets

Tight Trap: Chains don't stab, but wrap around target and attempts to keep them rooted to the ground [Maximum of 15 minutes]

Spider's Web: Chains will detatch themselves from Nagi and sprawl all around the 'battlefield', limiting movement.

Medium

Devil's Gaze: If Nagi can look into the eyes of her target for about 4 seconds, she can whisper one instruction into the target's mind, it's not an order, but a strong suggestion that has a 40% [of success] of urging the target to do as instructed. The more loyal or strong-willed the target is, the less effective this attack is.

Flicker: Uses two 'layers' or rounds of chains. The first layer of chains will shove/stab targets, pushing them outwards. However, during the targets airtime, Nagi readies the second layer and when she pulls the first layer back, she stabs them with the second layer. [Maximum Targets for Now: 2][Time it takes to get 2nd layer ready: 5 seconds]

Major

Chosen Sacrifice: The ultimate goal of this technique is to make a living person Nagi's puppet human shield. To do so, Nagi will have to make a sacrifice herself, the most often route she takes would be to offer the blood off her one arm - Nagi does so with such a violent behavior she usually loses use of the one arm for the rest of the battle and then some time. With the offering made, a red chain will attach itself with the target - it doesn't stab through flesh, it's magical. From there, Nagi can use her attacks through her puppet [Gives her more distance.] Nagi can only keep the puppet for half an hour.

Diana: This attack summons up a doll ... a strangely real doll, and it's main job is to protect. When Nagi summons Diana, Nagi has no real control over the doll. It's only objective is to protect, and Nagi's only real influence over it is when it's choosing it's target. To protect, the doll will use Nagi's chains, deflecting attacks, make a cocoon of chains, use them like vines to reach high places, etc. Diana can be 'summoned' for only 15 minutes, but during that time, if Nagi keeps feeding her magic into her, Diana can restore itself unless the enemy completely obliterates Diana in one shot.
resolution_1280x800

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel as if I've made a villain chara Q - Q but I just totally wanted to make a badass chara, I swear. TT - TT

Status
Not open for further replies.