Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about someone who's good sometimes, but bad a lot of the times. Or someone who likes to play devils advocate.

Or a villain who wants to collect or recruit magical girls into an army and tries to dissuade them from being good.

I'm technically supposed to be sleeping right now, but because I'm supposed to, I can't. Go figure.

EDIT: what about different races? Like a vampire that would typically be bad decides to be good, could she sort of become a magical girl or an ally of them?
The only reason I can't let there be other races is because originally someone expressed interest in my rp wanting to be a neko and I told her no, which means if I let you I'd have to hunt her down and tell her yes and then the school might turn into a supernatural school which isn't really what I want. :/ Sorry.

Edit: Also, send me any plot questions like that to PM, because I feel like we're flooding OOC and then everyone is gonna wake up and get on tomorrow and be like "O.O"

There's no need to be sorry, I was asking for a reason. I will....attempt to quell my questions in the ooc. But at least everyone else will be privy to the new information when they do wake up and read it. *nods*

There's no need to be sorry, I was asking for a reason. I will....attempt to quell my questions in the ooc. But at least everyone else will be privy to the new information when they do wake up and read it. *nods*
No, no questions are fine! I wasn't saying that at all. I guess it just came out wrong. >.< Ask all the questions you like, it'll be good because everyone can this information. Just plot stuff like about villains, I wanna keep it super secret, so it's like a surprise. *nods and pets Silver*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. *leans into the pets because Silver likes pets*

Reactions: envogue
Ill get my CS up in like twenty Minutes.

I'll get mine up soon too. Just gotta decide powers for that character of mine.

Now I'm afraid I'll have to edit me powers again if others are posting them sooner... Hopefully there won't be an overlap

original.jpg

Name: Hayley Stein

Year: 2nd

Alias: Pandora

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 120

Element: Card/Chaos

Personality: To say that Hayley is an eccentric and enigmatic person is an absolute understatement. It is impossible to tell what she will be doing from one minute to the next. This absolute chaotic movement makes it difficult for anyone to get a complete read on what she is thinking or fearing. She suffers from extreme ADHD and doesn't really have anything to fear due to many things that have occurred during her past.

She suffers from momentary lapses of Schizophrenia. At times she may sit curled up at hallucinations happening around her but at other times she may be paranoid. She is all encompassing in the Schizophrenia chart as a result of her genetics but also the events that had caused to her to be put up for adoption.

When she is in a stable mind set she is a very talkative person but extremely slow to trust. She may suddenly jerk away when touched but always apologizes. She is always seen moving around in a almost graceful manner. Much like the pray-mantis she is graceful but quick to strike.

Bio: Hayley was Born and raised in American. Her parents were both of Germanic decent but had left her at a young age due to many issues revolving around the mental stability of the father. Hayley was adopted at the age of Nine by a Japanese family living in America just before moving back to Japan. It became evident that the Girl had many underlying issues surrounding her mental state. Her ADHD came in full swing making it hard for her to concentrate but giving her something that they thought was just a fake at first.

It was with the onset of Diagnosis of Bi-Polar Disorder that she and her family discovered her unique magical abilities. Though, not exactly dangerous at first they proved to be very chaotic and loopy. During all of this her adopted family had attempted to Teach her Japanese at which they were Semi-Successful but English and German remained her two Primary languages. Now still at the academy over the break with her Adopted parents blessing she prepares for her second year.

Extracurricular Activities: Dance | Music Class

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:
Dance! Dance!: When she transforms she always moves as if she is in a half dance making it very difficult to land a direct hit. (Passive Ability.)

Come Dance with me!: She grapples onto an individual and begins to dance with them in a very Painful Way (Tier 1 of 3)

(Will Add Through RP)

Medium: (2-4)
Chaos Wave: When moving around she conjures a mass of chaotic energy. (Ill make a chart about this eventually if I get around to it. Its like a game of Russian Roulette)

Pick a Card!: Several floating cards begin to rotate around her making the individual pick a card. Each one has a different outcome but each is unique. Can only be done once as the cards float around her almost defensively. Once struck the card where the hit was will flip over revealing what kind of card it is.

Jack of Tricks- When the card is picked a loud noise echoes before a anti-climactic fireworks display shoots out. Can be used as a trick or for Hayley to get a laugh.

King of Blades- Hayley is granted blade like fingers for the duration of the card.

King of Hearts- Hayley is restored to full fighting style. She looses any exhaustion and her damage is healed.

Queen of Chaos- The area around the field is converted into something resembling a very bad euphoric trip. The air itself begins to take on a euphoric texture causing hallucinations. -Effects both Hayley and combatant but Hayley is used to the hallucinations.

Lord of Insanity- The Lord of Insanity is called to the plain from the realm of Chaos. The being appears as a Void Wraith but very quickly hundreds of blinking eyes form on its body. Each eye is like looking into the Maw of Insanity causing the person to become dazed and highly paranoid for the duration of card. At the end the Lord releases a AOE effect like shock wave knocking everyone including Hayley back. -2nd Most dangerous card but deadly to both parties.

Ace of the Void- A very rare card that Hayley has only seen once. When the Void Ace comes through the portal created through the card both parties suffer demoralization. Hayley herself is not prepared for such a creature. Its body is covered in eyes and its mouth is a massive hole covered in teeth. It does not attack but continues to remain until the Card is destroyed. Each eye has the ability to induced madness and insanity on its target including Hayley. At the end of the card it will explode into a large mist of poisonous gas.

Dance Harder!: She continues the grapple but gathers Chaotic energy while draining life from the person she is dancing with. When it is finished a Card Drops Initiating the last Tier.

(Will add one more Card Based magic.)

Major:
Dance of Death: Tier 3 of the Dance. Her hands turn into more claw like as chaotic energies pour through her. She begins moving at a faster pace before slicing at her opponent from multiple angles. It looks as if there are several of her as Chaotic Energies seep out and pollute the area. Each person within the area will have to fend off the tendrils of Insanity caused by the Cards rising around them. Each of the 4 cards represents a different style. The King of Blades, King of Hearts, Queen of Chaos and Lord of Insanity. As each card flips a different effect takes hold.

Beauty of Annihilation!: Hayley pushes the combatant or group of combatants back as chaos begins to envelop around them. Creepy and demented Carnival music begins to play before Hayley appears on one of the nearby constructs rising out of the ground in the resemblance of a carnival. Just as the music reaches its Climax another set of music begins to play. The Beauty of Annihilation.... Clowns covered in blood and warped in appearance begin to form out of the constructs. (The constructs of Carnival like buildings.). Each Clown is different in appearance and weapons but each resembles a different type of Chaos, Insanity, Dementia and Mania.
(This song plays.)

(Based this character around Alice In Wonderland and this song)

Costume:
jester_guy_by_tobiee.jpg

Last edited:
I'm totally freaking out here... Just accepted a (small) roll for a student theater production. It's just dancing in a box with two others, so it's not like it's anything significant or important, but you have no idea what this means for me. *freaks out* (I want to act, but kind of have insecurity issues and am really afraid of what other people are going to say if I'm being whacky and dancing there, but at the same time if I don't do this I'll never get anywhere with the whole acting thing so I'm super nervous and excited and half screaming and wondering why in the world did I accept and at the same time really exited and and... *continues to freak out*

Sorry for bothering XD continue on your merry ways.

Well, for me I am going for Bio-Medical-Engineering so I dont have to worry about that issue. But! I have to take public speaking courses so.... I look forward to them. Don't be afraid of the unknown.... trust me it may not always turn out good but you will always learn to improve for the next time.

I'm sure you can do it ^^ You have plenty of practice with RPing and that must be useful *gives a cookie*

Crimson, yeah, I know, which is why last year I followed an acting class, somehow managed to impress the teachers and worked with them in a 48h film project (mostly behind the scene, catching continuity errors), and then they were a woman short for a mini festival that they were organizing so they called me in to walk around and teach (together with 3 others) 18th century etiquettes to the guests.
So I've done a little bit of stuff by now yeah, this is just the first time with all different people.

Thanks dragonesper :)
To be honest, Roleplaying has been my hideout because of acting interestingly enough.

I was thinking about making a water based character, but since we have Ice I'm wondering if that overlaps too much?
(My other idea for my other character I'm working on is fire, but since we have green fire, I'm going for the Sun/Desert element. So if possible I'd like to claim that one.)

That's fine with me. I've gone with a creation-type power. Heavily inspired by Amaterasu's power in Ookami just to say that.

And before people mistakenly believes I'm going to rip off the OP abilities like making night into day and day into night. Nope. Not gonna happen. That's the divine realm, not the human realm. I'm going to go more basic than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that directed at me? 'cause I thought you had an earth type power, not ice? Astra's roommate is Ice.
If it was directed at the me wishing to claim Sun/Desert, then I'm at a loss too?

I'm working on my second character so I'm claiming a second power. She's totally a shipper on deck so be warned, not even Astra will be safe if it comes to that. Unlike Asami my second char, Ririka, doesn't ask for permission to put people in doujins, she just does. She is even feared for her habit of putting people into doujin-manga. xD

I go to sleep and all this stuff happens. Ah well, time to catch up.

I kind of thought Midori was the tomboyish type, but if you're looking for one, I'll definitely grab that role. I think my other stuff would be better on an antagonist, which I could certainly do, so I might toss a few things in a PM about that.

Congrats, @Olissa. Break a leg, as they say. ...Theater superstitions still baffle me sometimes.

Highly edited my CS to include the different card types she currently has. Some are more rare than other. Also edited Beauty of Annihilation and Death Dance. I added to her personality as well.

Last edited:
I'm putting up Ririka's character sheet after training. I don't have the time to ready her picture at the moment and I seriously gotta go. See ya~

I go to sleep and all this stuff happens. Ah well, time to catch up.

I kind of thought Midori was the tomboyish type, but if you're looking for one, I'll definitely grab that role. I think my other stuff would be better on an antagonist, which I could certainly do, so I might toss a few things in a PM about that.

Congrats, @Olissa. Break a leg, as they say. ...Theater superstitions still baffle me sometimes.
She's sort of a tomboy, more like not stereotypical feminine school girl, so she's outnumbered here. Something to tip the skill towards other archetypes, but like I said you don't have to make your second and third character's be the archetypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.