Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like everyone has posted! (Unless I'm missing someone)

Reactions: Silver
I've been dying to have Astra walk into the room and meet her roommate.

I wanna know how things between Kureha and Momoko will go~

Ah, and you need to introduce Midori! Are you waiting until the assembly has started?

Okay, that can go a couple of ways... xD
Maybe they can have a longstanding rivalry, like... over something stupid. Lol.

Also edited the first page, so you guys can see what type of archetypes I want, but only if you're genuinely interested in playing characters like that. It's no pressure, and I do hope you guys understand I'm not complaining about your character creations. :)

Last edited:
Well, we've already decided that they argue a lot.

How about this kind of start: Kureha was enjoying one of her rare teas when Midori bumped into her by accident, causing the tea to spill. Of course since it was at the very start of the school year for their first year... (We can play this out by PM and later post it here? To avoid spamming.)

Well, we've already decided that they argue a lot.

How about this kind of start: Kureha was enjoying one of her rare teas when Midori bumped into her by accident, causing the tea to spill. Of course since it was at the very start of the school year for their first year... (We can play this out by PM and later post it here? To avoid spamming.)
Pm we, we can discuss it there.

I might let people have three characters, 1 for each year to kind of balance things out a bit and fill up empty clubs. Plus, I know there are people who thrive playing multiple characters.

• Love
Reactions: Collapse and Silver
Random Question Time again, would we be able to make villains to?

I'm tempted to go for one more char. I have a picture but needs to decide on her whole personality and her powers...

Random Question Time again, would we be able to make villains to?
Yes, actually. I do have a plot I'm working on as well, so if you would like to contribute with said villain always free to run ideas by me via PM. If not a villain, someone who isn't exactly good.

I've added in that you can have up to three characters. But I do beg, don't bite off more than you can chew, everyone!

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse and Silver
What about someone who's good sometimes, but bad a lot of the times. Or someone who likes to play devils advocate.

Or a villain who wants to collect or recruit magical girls into an army and tries to dissuade them from being good.

I'm technically supposed to be sleeping right now, but because I'm supposed to, I can't. Go figure.

EDIT: what about different races? Like a vampire that would typically be bad decides to be good, could she sort of become a magical girl or an ally of them?

Kureha can be blackmailed into being a reluctant villain, you know, since she works so hard to keep the existence of her brother secret (and the fact that she actually played Magical Girl with him)

What about someone who's good sometimes, but bad a lot of the times. Or someone who likes to play devils advocate.

Or a villain who wants to collect or recruit magical girls into an army and tries to dissuade them from being good.

I'm technically supposed to be sleeping right now, but because I'm supposed to, I can't. Go figure.
I like the first one. Not too sure about the second, because of the plot I have in mind. Maybe that villain could be a villain for our second arc. You could also make someone who's good, but does bad things so it's super hard to tell. >_>

Also, I'm a night owl so I'll be up for another hour or so. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.