Elementias

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asbel, sighed. "Yeah. It kinda sucked. Well, anyways, do you want a drink?" he tried to change the subject, talking about something that pissed him off so, wasn't really nice.

(Gtg bye.)

(Sorry for the late reply I was looking around for the thread... ^^;;)
Evangeline smiled and giggled again and looked around to see what was happening so far. Getting out of the pool she looked at the two of them and tilted her head.
"Do you two want drinks? Actually let me just get three drinks anyway~"
Skipping off to get the drinks she picked some soda cans out and then came back.
"Are these alright? I am not sure.. Sorry~"
"No, thank you," Gwen murmured. She'd wished that Evangeline had actually let her tell her that she didn't want any soda, and if she did, she wouldn't have wanted what Evangeline had gotten without a second thought.

Evangeline looked at Gwen's expression and then gave a weak chuckle.
"Sorry I can be a little over powering with my attitude at times. Tell me when I get out of hand alright?"
Smiling at her, Evangeline kept the soda to her self and looked around, seeing Cora (@Lazy_Not_Bored), Evangeline waved her over.
"Hey Cora!!"

images
Cora stood up and walked, not looking for someone in particular but someone none the less. "Hey, you're the girl I met earlier today" Cora said not trying to sound rude but it happening anyway. She pointed at the nice humane girl
(Evangeline). The smallest of smirks rose on Cora's face. She liked her enough to talk to her once in a while. Cora brought her beer to her lips and tilted it back a little, she was running low and didn't know who else was drinking. The fact that Evangeline was with a group didn't seem to bother Cora as she was a conversation starter not joiner.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Asbel, sighed. "Yeah. It kinda sucked. Well, anyways, do you want a drink?" he tried to change the subject, talking about something that pissed him off so, wasn't really nice.
(Gtg bye.)
"No thank you, I don't drink but yet you ALWAYS insist on asking..."

Faiht smirks at Asbel and swings her legs in and out of the water. She sees Cora talking to another girls, seems like everyone is hitting it off pretty well. As Absel goes to grab a drink, Faiht dips down into the pool once more and begins to swim out in the middle of the pool near the volleyball net. She just simply looks around at the masses of students coming in as a small smile crosses her face. She's never thrown a party, and this would definitely get her some points. Maybe the students will see past her heritage and consider her heart.

Faiht.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's Asbel, not Absel ._.)
Asbel:
He shrugged and left to go get a drink. It was cold to the touch, and he took a sip. He didn't want to swim around in the pool, but he could stay just for the party. He scanned his eyes over everyone in the party, to see if his friends were here. He saw Cora talking with other students, Evangeline calling Cora from the other end of the party and chuckled. It was good to see his friends, he had a feeling that this year was going to be a good one.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Breanne:
It took Breanne and Alice only a few minutes to make it down to the flag pole. Once they arrived she looked around for a boy like the one Alice had described, and saw no one who fit the description. She hoped that he wouldn't take long to show up, she just wanted to be in the water already. Was that too much to ask? Plus, they'd only have a limited amount of time at the party, since classes would be starting in the morning. Or, at least her time was limited. She'd have to get back in time to take a shower and get her stuff together, which meant she'd have to leave at least by eleven. She glanced down at her Lilypad, seeing that it was already seven.

Brea's gaze shifted over to Alice, and she asked, "How long do you think till he gets here?" If he was going to take his time, she'd probably just meet up with Alice at the pool later that night. Or, maybe she'd just see her in the morning, she didn't know. It all depended on how the party actually went. Once again Breanne looked around for Alice's brother, pushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

Kyler:
Kyler watched Coraline walk over to the cooler, and place the beer opener down on the lid. Now, all he had to do was hope some selfish peer didn't steal it and leave everyone else with nothing to open their drinks with. He then turned around and took in everyone at the pool. By now, he felt he'd spent enough time with Coraline and Faiht, and so it was time for him to catch up with some of his other friends. The real question was who? His eyes landed on Delphinium, a water Elementias. She was speaking with Faiht's roommate, Kairia. They seemed like as good of a group as any, and so he made his way over to them.

"Hey, Delphi," Kyler said with a grin as he took a seat beside the blonde. He then leaned forward and grinned at Kairia, saying, "Oh, and hello to you too. Don't know if you quite remember, but we met not too long ago." He was kidding with her, trying to show he was friendly. He knew sometimes he came on too strong, but he liked to just skip past that whole awkward stage when making new friends.

Theodore:
A smile stretched across his lips as Asbel mentioned how awkward Farren was, and then he soon excused himself. "See ya later, man," was all Theodore said as he excused himself, approaching another female. He then looked over at Farren, still smiling, and said, "Maybe I like weird and awkward." It was a bad attempt at playful flirting, but it was an attempt. Which was pretty good for Theodore. However, he regretted it as soon as the words rolled off his tongue, and so he added something else to distract her from it. "Asbel seems nice, I can tell you guys are close."

Again, he came to realize that was not the best thing to say. Of course, it wasn't the worst, but it also wasn't a real conversation starter. Theo was suddenly remembering why he avoided social events. He tried again, "You mentioned earlier that you're an Earth Elementia, which means we've had classes together. Weird that we've never met." Typically, unless you needed special classes, you had the same exact classes as all the other Elementia's and Awaken Children of your element. Instinctively, Theodore reacted up and rubbed the back of his neck, offering Farren a kind smile.

Axel:
It didn't take long for Axel and his roommate to reach the lounge located on the bottom floor of the boy's dorms. Axel almost didn't even notice when Sorren stopped to chat up some other male and female in there, and after a beat her said, "You know what man? I'll just meet you down there." Honestly, he just wanted to go and get started on his whole 'Socializing' mission. The sooner he got it over with, the better. So, the teenager kept walking, and didn't stop until he reached the pool. However, at the entrance, he hesitated.

Music was blaring, he could hear water being splashed around, see all his classmates standing around and chatting. Most of them were half naked, which didn't make him feel any better. For a brief moment Axel considered not going in. Turning around and taking a shower and going to bed. But, somehow, he forced himself inside. At first he kept his gaze down, going straight to one of the empty chairs where he set down his towel and kicked off his sandals. Then, heaving a sigh, he took a look around. His gaze drifted from student to student, trying to decide who he should approach. Or if he should even approach anyone. Maybe this whole thing was stupid. But, he was already here, too late to go home now.

Reactions: ch0sen1
images
Cora stood up and walked, not looking for someone in particular but someone none the less. "Hey, you're the girl I met earlier today" Cora said not trying to sound rude but it happening anyway. She pointed at the nice humane girl
(Evangeline). The smallest of smirks rose on Cora's face. She liked her enough to talk to her once in a while. Cora brought her beer to her lips and tilted it back a little, she was running low and didn't know who else was drinking. The fact that Evangeline was with a group didn't seem to bother Cora as she was a conversation starter not joiner.
Smiling back Evangeline grinned at her and then looked over at Gwen.
"Have you met Cora, Gwen?"
Being the chatty girl she was Evangeline wanted to make sure that everyone was comfortable with one another. Then realising that Cora's drink was running out she held out a soda.
"Not a beer but it is a drink nonetheless if you want it."

Farren:
Farren blushed at Theo's comment. At least he didn't think she was weird. He then started talking about how Asbel and her seemed close, and then quickly talked abouth the Earth Elementia's classes. She smiled, at his rushed out sentences. It was cute. "Yeah." she nodded, "I've known him since I was just a kid." She pushed a strand of hair away from her face, and frowned. "I never really paid attention to my classmates, I was mostly by myself. That's probably why you never saw me." she smiled sheepishly.

Faiht.jpg

Faiht was twirling in the pool and cutting flips when she surfaced again and looked around. Asbel was having a drink and smiling upon the party. She gave him a small grin when he looked her way, she then looked over at Kyler, Kai, and Del who were getting aquainted...and before she knew it, she had unconsciously isolated herself again. Separated from a horde of kids in the pool. She didn't really mind, but in a party like this, one SHE helped throw, it seemed kind of redundant to just dwell alone. And then she turned to the side.

She sees a tall, muscular teen walking to sit down and looking rather isolated himself. Then it hits Faiht that she knows that look, the frame. That face. It was that Axel fellow that she'd seen under the tree earlier. Faiht just stared at him for a moment. He had came, but wasn't he the rebel type? The quiet one? He sits down and just looks aimlessly through the wave of students, and Faiht wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but his eyes skimmed across hers as she immediately turned away. After a few seconds she looked back at him.

Just go talk to him. He looks alone. So do you...

Faiht then swims over to the edge where Axel sits down at, mustering up any social skills that she's attained at her time at Adalgisa. With a ditched effort, she attempts to speak.

"Glad you made it to our party...uhh..I seen you earlier under the tree. I was on the roof, I think you know Kyler? I'm Faiht At--"

She stifled her words when she almost said her last name. She didn't want to reveal her lineage just yet in case he was an Awakened. They always feared anything with 'Eliza' or 'Atmos' in a sentence it seemed.

"Faiht. And you're...Axel, right?"

Alice
"Hmm, I'd give him a few more minutes," said Alice. Sounded like Brea was a bit impatient to get to the pool party, and Alice felt bad she was holding her up, but she can't just leave her brother behind like that. She took out her phone and texted Soren again. {Hey, what's taking you so long? Also, my roommate's with me, so if you can, please don't say we're Elementias just yet, k?}

Soren and Alice

"Oh, okay. See you there." He waved at Axel as he went on ahead.

Soren's phone chimed with Alice's new message. {I'll be out in a sec.}

"You can leave your laptop in my room for safekeeping. I also have an extra pair of swim trunks for you to borrow," Soren volunteered. He took the boy's laptop and hurried back to his room, tucking it under his bed sheets so that it would be hidden and pulled out a pair of black swim trunks, his extra pair. He came back to the student lounge and tossed the boy his swim trunks. "You can change into that if you decide you want to swim. We should go though, I have some company waiting for me."

Soren led the way out of the lounge and to the courtyard, spotting the flagpole and underneath it was his sister and another girl with her. He crossed the courtyard to them, waving lazily at them.

"Took you long enough!" said Alice, lightly punching Soren in his arm. Grinning, she gestured at the girl behind her. "Soren, this is my roommate, Brea. Brea, my brother Soren."

Soren nodded at her. "If she causes any trouble, don't hesitate to call me," he said. He chose to ignore Alice's protest and strong punch to his hip, turning to introduce the two behind him when he remembered he didn't get their names. "Um, you are?"

@Brea @Victor Markov @firejay1

Alica

Alicia had already got here early Saturday but stayed in her room most of the time checking out the campus. She was in another one of her weird mood swings. She was expecting a dorm mate but she seemed to be all alone. Well that wasn't the first time. She could see some kids rushing around earlier and wondered what it was about. But she had other things to do like where to put her roses, pictures and books.

Deciding to figure out we're in the world everyone was going Alica walked out her dorm leaving a book in the door way so she could get back in. She started down the hall pushing down a bulge in the black and red dress she was wearing.

"I'm not that late"Pulling his suitcases behind him Leo walked up to the room that be his for his last year of school and opened the door. Seeing everything bare he tossed his cases on one of the beds,not even bothering to unpack Leo turns and leaves his room. Locking the door behind him, he begins to wander the halls not looking for anything in particular just waiting for something to catch his eye. Five minutes he notices that there aren't a lot of students out "Maybe I'm not late aft...." He trails off after hearing music coming from one hall. Following the noise Leo winds up at the indoor pool, shrugging he smiles and walks over to sit on a chair away from the water

Ginette
Ginette gave the slightest of mocking laughs. Funny that they'd walked all this way and he hadn't even remembered to ask their names. Without really thinking about it, she brushed her brown hair out of her face and gave him a mischievous, know-it-all grin. "I'm Ginette Sieyes. Earth Elementia. Who are you, again?" As with most things she did, it came out a little bit snooty.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to get these back to you after I do my laundry." Leon said. He wasn't too happy about his laptop being in someone else's room and he had yet to pause his game and lock the screen, so the mission he was on was going to end in failure. He then walked to his room, changed quickly and pulled on a red sleeveless shirt and grabbed his red towel before locking his stuff in the closet including the knife and went out the door. His means of entertainment gone for the moment, other than his newly acquired phone which he had to figure out how to work anyway which could wait, he followed the pair and when asked what his name was, he simply said "Leon."

The Cooler Dude strolled over and sat down next to Delphinium. He greeted her and it was obvious that they were friends, or at least acquaintances. Kairia listened curiously when suddenly he leaned around Del to catch her attention. He grinned at her and it made her unexpectedly warm. She hoped her cheeks weren't flushed. It was obviously social anxiety. Obviously.

"Oh, and hello to you too. Don't know if you quite remember, but we met not too long ago."

Kairia played confused and rolled her eyes skyward in thought.

"You don't seem familiar... What was your name again? Kenny? Kaleb? Oh, I'm so bad with names. Maybe a drink would bring back my memory?"

She tried her best to keep a straight face but her face kept fighting to smile.
Oh, I'm so clever.

@Brea @Azalea Pendragon

images
"I don't exactly drink carbonated drinks" Cora surprised herself with how nice, and not spoiled it came out as sge turned down
Evangeline's offer. She took a last swig of beer "this being an exception" she added motioning towards her beer bottle. "It's uh nice to meet you Gwen" She said sharing eye contact with her for the first time.
**Sorry it's so short**

Delphinium

Delphinium saw that Kairia was very pleased with their new secret handshake. She even gained the courage to talk about the beer she'd been eyeing. Del was about to reply when Kyler ran over to them and sat himself down next to her. She smiled at him when he said hello, and allowed him to lean over her to talk to Kairia. She felt her cheeks flush unintentionally at the feeling of his body so close to hers, but she said nothing, and hoped he wouldn't notice. He was the type of person who would take anything to use as an advantage of growth for his ego. She glanced over at Kairia. The other girl's cheeks were similarly flushed, but she didn't seem quite as awkward as Del was feeling. In fact, she started a conversation with Kyler with a smile on her face. Perhaps the verification of her element had given her the extra boost of confidence.

"Kyler, this is Kairia. Kairia, Kyler." Del said. She wasn't very close with Kyler, but she knew him more than Kairia did, and it effectively introduced the two people beside her. She smiled at Kairia as she began wringing the water from her blond hair.
"Kairia's a fire element, too."

Oliver:

Oliver watched his roommate head for the pool, a confident grin on his face. He didn't look back at Oliver again, and Oliver wondered why he had even bothered. He started observing the crowds, though, and recognized many people there. Faiht for instance, was a girl he knew from earlier years. She was a friendly, stunningly beautiful girl who had always talked to him like a real person instead of some sort of object like other people tended to do.
He was also relieved to see Delphinium talking with Kyler and another girl he hadn't seen before, but was striking with her deep red hair and pale skin. He wasn't very good with being the first one to walk up to someone, so he stood in the foregrounds, observing everyone from a distance.

(@Brea @Kairia @ch0sen1 )

Reactions: Kairia and ch0sen1
Alicia

As Alica wanders around she walked into the pool area. She a bit shocked by the number of people there. She found a nice side wall and leaned against it. Watching the crowd she didn't know really anyone here she had seen a few people before but really didn't know anyone. Alicia stood out in the crowd for sure dark red and black dress, big black boots, big red now tie in her hair. She would probably be pointed out for sure.

@Lazy_Not_Bored

@EternalMusic

"No, I haven't met her," Gwen spoke, tensing slightly at the atmosphere of another joining her and Thomas, along with Evangeline. She could only hope no group larger than this one was formed. "Um, you too," Gwen murmured, her eyes glued to anywhere but Cora's face. She could see the red-haired girl glancing at her directly through her peripherial vision and her cheeks tinted slightly. It was embarrassing to be have eyes on her, even if they had only just met.

Status
Not open for further replies.