Elementias

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Cora cheered up at the site of Kyler, when he inconspicuously walked away from the other cooler, Cora practically jumped at the beer filled one. She didn't know if she would get snitched on but most people were scared of her, so she took her chances. Cora tried to open it but it wasn't twist off. She cursed mentally, walking over to Kyler and Faiht. She wasn't surprised at the sight of Kyler staring at Faiht's open chest and Faiht flying into the air. Cora felt too many drops of water splash her. The water evaporated after seconds of contact to her skin. After an annoyed sigh Cora asked Kyler half teasing "You didn't think to bring a bottle opened did you?" As she said it Cora couldn't keep her eyes off a cute guy he was either air or earth, she could tell. But he was Attractive, just as, maybe even more so than Kyler.(Theodore)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Kenneth
"Cool." Kenneth said, grinning at his new roommate. Together, the two of them made their way to the pool party. Always up for a good time, Ken grinned devilishly, whooped, then hopped into the pool with all his clothes on, forgetting all about Oliver. ((Sorry for short post, been kind of unsure what to post for a while))

Maya
Stepping off of the water, Maya gave a little laugh at her own idiocy and went to where the drinks were. There were a few people gathered there, but she didn't try talking to them, feeling very happy as she was right now.

Eyvindr
He hadn't moved an inch from where Ginette had left him. The girl who usually acted as librarian while the real librarian went out drinking for the first few weeks, coughed loudly. "Uhm.. Evan." She said, awkwardly. She was one of the few who ever addressed him by his nickname.

He looked up from his book. "What is it, Mina?"

"I'd like to go to the party. If you don't mind, could you-"

He nodded without much courtesy. 'Yeah, go ahead. I'll watch the library for you." Her face flooded with relief. Eyvindr had long since gotten the impression that he scared her out of her wits, but as she scampered off happily, he went back to pretending he didn't care that she even existed.

Ginette
Ginette had made it to the party alone, as usual. She strode into the party with her customary confidence. Noticing a boy on his laptop in the corner, she got reminded of Eyvindr. With a snicker to herself, she made her way over to him and looked over the top of his laptop, to see what he was doing that was so interesting he'd come to a party to do it. "What's the point of coming here if you're going to keep yourself stuck in a corner, hmm?" She asked him, as if she had already known him for some time. It was what she would've said if Eyvindr had come. @Victor Markov

Reactions: EternalMusic
Farren:
Farren saw the incoming splash of water by Faiht, so she pushed Asbel in front of her, getting him wet by the water, and in the process, being her shield from the incoming wave. "Yes! I didn't get wet!" she laughed, as Asbel glared at her. She smiled sheepishly, "Sorry~ Oh!" she had just rembered what she had been meaning to tell Asbel. "I made a new friend today! By myself! See? I am confident." she said, proud of herself. Her fire Elementia friend just grinned and messed up her hair even more by rubbing his hand into her head. "That's good Renny." he answered. Farren answered with a glare as she patted her hair down. "He should be here..." she looked around, and finally saw Theodore by the pool.

Asbel:
Asbel was currently being dragged by his overly happy friend towards her new friend. He winced, Farren maybe looked fragile, but man she had a strong grip. He was happy for Renny, usually he was the one to introduce her to new people, but this year, her confidence had boosted up.
"Hi Theo!" he heard Farren say, she was grinning. "This is the guy I was telling you about. Asbel this is Theo, Theo, this is Asbel."

"My power is too chaotic and I don't want to kill the party....just like my mom and two sisters." Leon said kinda darkly. He did not want to admit that he forgot to buy a pair of swimming trunks or that he did not know about the party. he had his bowie knife tucked into the chair next to him with its sheath. he also did not want to admit that he had to buy a whole new wardrobe because of his power. he was just too self conscious about his ability and feared he would just kill everyone around him if he joined the party that he just learned was going on. @firejay1

Gwen had no idea what Evangeline was saying- she hadn't brought anything up having to do with luck and chance. She cleared her throat awkwardly at the girl's comment on her hair. "Uh, thanks?" she offered, feeling a little anxious around the giddiness of her roommate.

Ginette laughed. "Oh, lighten up. Half the Awakened Children here have powers they can't control. It's because you're tensing up, I'll bet. C'mon." She picked up his computer gently and deposed it from his lap, putting it next to him, before pulling him upwards. "You don't have to go into the pool if you don't want to, but stand up, walk around, talk, dance, drink too much."

Gwen had no idea what Evangeline was saying- she hadn't brought anything up having to do with luck and chance. She cleared her throat awkwardly at the girl's comment on her hair. "Uh, thanks?" she offered, feeling a little anxious around the giddiness of her roommate.
(Sorry for the late reply I was looking around for the thread... ^^;;)

Evangeline smiled and giggled again and looked around to see what was happening so far. Getting out of the pool she looked at the two of them and tilted her head.
"Do you two want drinks? Actually let me just get three drinks anyway~"
Skipping off to get the drinks she picked some soda cans out and then came back.
"Are these alright? I am not sure.. Sorry~"

Breanne:
Waiting on @Yuuki_Tatsunohi , sorry guys.

Kyler:
The teenage boy couldn't help but watch Faiht strip down to her bikini, and rise up in the air. It wasn't like he was the only male staring at her, so he didn't feel too bad about it. Besides, they were friends. He watched her cannonball into the pool, earning several squeals and groans from their peers. He only chuckled, bending over and wiping the water from his eyes. Of course, he could heat his body up and evaporate the water, but that seemed silly to him. Why dry off now, when he was going to get in the pool sooner or later? Besides, the cool water felt nice on his skin.

His eyes only shifted away from Faiht when he heard Coralines voice. He turned to see his other female friend holding a beer, and asking about an opened. "I thought I put it on the cooler," he said, hands instantly patting down his shorts. Of course, they were still there. Giving Coraline a sheepish smile he pulled out his beer opener, and held them out to her. "Mind putting this with the cooler for me?" He asked, his sheepish smile turning into a charming one. He met her eyes, noticing that she was looking elsewhere. Briefly, he turned to see who or what she was looking at, but there was so many people that he couldn't pinpoint her gaze. So, he elected to ignore it. Wasn't any of his business anyways.

Theodore:
As he was looking around, Theodore's eyes met with another's. (Coraline) They belonged to a girl with short brown hair, and nice green eyes. Instantly he averted his gaze, cheeks turning a bit red. It was always so awkward for him when he made eye contact with someone he did not know. Still, he wondered if she was trying to catch his eyes. He knew it was a silly thought, but the boy couldn't help but wonder. However, before he got the chance to sneak another peek in her direction he heard his name.

Turning around, Theo was met with a familiar face: Farren. He grinned, glad to see that she had made it to the party after all. As the boy beside her was introduced as Asbel Theodore stuck his hand out to him, out of habit. "Hey," he said with a slightly awkward smile, and a single nod. "Farren tells me you're a cool dude, nice to meet you." He then looked back over at Farren and asked, "Did you get a chance to take a look around the school?" He wanted to know whether she liked the school so far, or if the campus frightened her as it did with most new students.

Axel:
Waiting on @Yuuki_Tatsunohi , sorry guys.

Farren:
"Yeah." she nodded. "Well, I've been coming for two years now, so I kind of know the campus like the back of my hand." she smiled, then frowned. "Well... Not really. I get lost all the time so..." she started thinking to herself and stopped talking.

Asbel:
He took the opportunity to shake the guy's hand. "Hi. Nice to meet you." He grinned, "Sorry if Renny creeped you out. She's pretty weird, and awkward." He was just joking, of course, but annoying his childhood friend was fun, and he couldn't help it at times. Farren snapped out of her zoning out and glared at Asbel. "Well thanks for the social status boost." she muttered.

Faiht.jpg

Faiht looks around to see some of the students got hit with the blast wave of water and groaned. She didn't get why, what did they expect from a POOL PARTY?? She noticed a few males still gazing at her, but it's not her chest this time. Her perky and curvy hips glistened against the flourescence of the lighting above. She apologized for getting people unintentionally wet and covered her bottom up despite having the bikini on. She really didn't want the attention, but on the flip side at least it was about normal teenage things as opposed to the sole fact she's the Commander's daughter.

"Sorry guys...back to your regular scheduled program.."

She gets out the pool to see Cora and Kyler talking. She also spots Oliver, a Air AND Elementia. He's a senior, but she was really fond of him, and didn't really know him super well, but they had made good aquaintance. She would probably talk to him later on if he didn't speak to her first, she also wondered about another person, that guy Axel. Kyler seemed to had known him and she couldn't help but realize that he was so isolated today, the first day and he's already napping under a tree. She could relate to the distant feeling. She had many friends here sure, but inside she felt that no one TRULY knew the real her, and if they really did discover the weird, unorthodox girl inside, how would they react? Faiht drops back down in the water and dwells there for a few seconds. She balls up and flips backwards underwater. She resurfaces and flips her hair. She then sees Absel with what seems to be his little sister talking to the senior Theo. She figured that Absel either didn't like her, or was upset at her seeing as how he never text her back when she sent him a message earlier. If that was the case she didn't know why. Faiht swam to the edge of the pool and relaxed her head back and closed her eyes, taking a moment to take the live event all in before classes.

images
The cute guy became swamped with friends making him less approachable. Cora looked back at Kyler took the opener and made that weird face that you make when you grit your teeth. The one that shows everyone you are using a good amount of strength. When the lid finally popped off Cora raised the bottle to her lips, and paused. "Yeah" was her simplistic response to
Kyler before taking a swig of the bitter beer.
It's been so long since she's had a beer, The last time had to be a month ago, at a party she went to, to avoid her mother. Cora walked off to the cooler placed the opener on the cooler and left to her chair with her belongings. Cora noticed how the volleyball net flipped with the sheer force of Faiht's jump. Cora's eyes wandered around the pool stopped at Kyler, kept going, stopped at
Faiht looking flawless in the pool, kept going, stopped at that Axel kid from earlier today, and kept going. Finally noticing Cora had finished half her bottle. Coraline was in no way a light weight but she put it down for a bit. Her eyes finally landed on the cute maybe-air-maybe-earth guy. She spotted earlier. (Theo)

Alice

"I'm thinking of meeting him over by the flagpole in the courtyard." She followed Brea out of the dorm, towel in one hand. She pointed out the window at the said flagpole; there weren't much kids running around now, so it should be easy for him to find her. She texted him the location and pocketed her Phoenix, catching up with Brea. "He's pretty easy to spot since he's about this tall and his hair is all white." She measured the height of her brother and snorted when she talked about his hair. "Also, despite what it looks like, I'm the oldest, he just happened to get the tall genes in the family."
@Brea

Soren

Soren nodded at Axel's acceptance, then finished changing his clothes. He pulled on a t-shirt to cover his upper half until they reached the pool and grabbed his towel. "I'm ready," he said, walking out the door. He headed down the hall and to the student lounge. He heard some people talking and eavesdropped a little on their conversation.

"My power is too chaotic and I don't want to kill the party....just like my mom and two sisters."

"Oh, lighten up. Half the Awakened Children here have powers they can't control. It's because you're tensing up, I'll bet. C'mon. You don't have to go into the pool if you don't want to, but stand up, walk around, talk, dance, drink too much."

Soren turned the corner to see a a girl pulling a boy off his spot in the student lounge. Are girls allowed to just walk into the boys' dorms? Oh well, a question for another time. He looked at the boy and the girl again. It wasn't unheard of for an Awakened child to have zero control of their powers and because of that create a lot of damage to their surroundings and endanger their families. Which is why they come here, to Aldagasia, to learn to control their powers, interact with others of their kind and at the same time get a good education. Judging by the context of the conversation, Soren's best guess was the boy was a Fire Awakened Child.

"Hey, I couldn't help but over hear you guys talk," he said, stepping forward. "I'm sorry for what happened to your family, but she's right: Awakened Children are just learning about their powers so we understand if they can't control them yet." He nodded at the girl. "You can still come to the party, and I'm sure a lot of people will know how to deal with a person who loses control of their powers. Some of them may have been like you at one point. Hell, even I know what to do with an out-of-control fire user. So, wanna come?"
@firejay1, @Victor Markov, @Brea

Last edited:
Asbel:
Asbel gave a short wave to Theo and Farren and left the conversation. He spotted Faiht who was in the pool, and grinned. It had been quite a while since he saw his friends and he couldn't wait to talk to them again. He walked towards Faiht, and tapped her on the head while her eyes were closed. "Hey." he smiled.
@ch0sen1

Faiht.jpg

Faiht received a small tap on her forehead and opens her chocolate brown eyes and stares right into the eyes of Absel. He grins at her as she turns her body towards him and tils her head slightly to him.

"Hi...I didn't think you were going to hit me up. I text you earlier."

She grabs the edge of the pool with her hands and spider crouches on the pool wall with the rest of her body underwater. She looks up at Absel and notices his get up.

"You swimming today or are you being a rebel? Oh, and who's the chick? Sister?"

Faiht brings her feet up to the edge of the pool playfully enjoying the physics of the water against her body.

Asbel:
He frowned, and looked at her, confused. "What do you mean? You texted me?" He hadn't received any of her text messages. He gave her a sheepish grin, "Oh, probably my phone messing up again. I need to get a new one. Not sure if I'm gonna swim or not." He looked behind him at Farren, and back at Faiht. "No, she's just a friend. Why? Were you worried that I was taken by someone else?" he smirked playfully. He was just kidding of course, but Faiht should know that since they've been friends for a while now. Maybe it's because both of their fathers are military leaders, and their families knew each other for a while now.

Faiht.jpg

Faiht chuckles at Absel's comment and thumps him playfully on the shin.

"Yeah you might want to get a new Phoenix stat. Haha oh shush, even if you were taken she wouldn't be as 'hot' as me!"

Faiht says jokingly to her good friend. She had known Absel since they were around 11. Their parents used to work together in the Elementia side of the military before Faiht's father was reassigned to protect Queen Eliza. Before Adalgisa, they used to venture to one another's houses during the pre-teen summers and hang out as their parents' did. Come to think of it...she does remember that girl...Farren?

"Wait I do remember her...so, how was your break?"

Asbel:
Asbel rolled his eyes and grinned. "You never change." he then sighed and shook his head. "Summer wasn't that great. Mother was trying to enhance my 'perfect' image for the public eye. My little brother has to go through that too, I feel sorry for him. " he ran his hand through his hair. "What about yours?"

Leon sighed and said "before i do go to the party, i need to do two things. One, put my computer away. And two, get a new pair of trunks. I hate to admit this, but I had to start over since my awakening. Burned down the house and everything in it." As he picked up the large knife and his computer. If nobody noticed the ring, they would think the blade was his channeling tool.
@firejay1 @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Last edited:
Faiht.jpg

"DUUUUDE we had the EXACT same summer....you KNOW how my dad is. I had to uphold the 'Elementia way' and be this sharp and cunning agent of a false dangerous scenario he swore would come at any moment...[sigh]...utter chaos"

Faiht definitely understood Asbel's turmoil and stress, the stern military families of Elementia made the humans families' seem like nuns. Faiht then sits up on the pool edge and kicks her feet back and forth in the water.

"There's drinks over there if you want some. We need to have fun today before things get serious tomorrow."

Faiht then sighs at the upcoming school year.

The sight of steam was startling to Kairia but when Delphinium caught sight of the phenomenon, her face lit up and nearly applauded at the sight. It was infectious and soon Kairia was giggling.

"Wait wait wait. Give me your hand."

Delphinium was still wet, and Kairia pressed her palm against hers. The steam began to rise again and the feeling was pleasantly peculiar.

"Well how about that? We have our own secret handshake!"

Then she started laughing and keeled over the pool, barely holding herself up. She didn't even know why she found it so funny. Maybe it was the fear she sensed before, or the anxiety of going to a new school and not knowing anyone, but she was having such a good time and the relief was welcoming in comparison. As Kairia was catching her breath, she noticed Faiht's friend, Cora, pulling a bottle out of one of the coolers and borrowing a bottle opener from Kyler. That was definitely beer. Kairia turned over towards Del.

"You think we could sneak some of that beer without them noticing?"

@Azalea Pendragon @Brea @Lazy_Not_Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.