Elementias

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faiht.jpg

Axel proceeds to tell Faiht that he came by himself. She noticed that his smiled faded and he was being rather reserved and quiet. Was he really that shy? Or maybe really he just didn't feel like talking to her. He gazed at her for a moment and bit his lip. Yup, he was nervous, and she knew it. Part of her training from her father wasn't only battle/tactical prowess, but behavioral analytics as well. Perks and curses of being the Elementia Commander's daughter. She attempted to think of a way that she could make Axel feel at ease, sort of a signal that he indeed isn't a problem to her, but before she even had a chance to, Axel slid in the water right beside her, their skin practically touching. Her heart dropped momentarily as he gave another half smile.

Faiht returns a slight smile as well and then raises her body from the pool, meeting his bold gesture. She begins to swim out in the middle of the pool near the volleyball nets when she got splashed from Breanne. She looks at Brea and laughs, finally, another person who wants to have fun. Faiht understood this party was all about meeting new people and opening up, but a little wildness with that would be most appropriate. She begins to backstroke on the surface of the water while engaging with Axel.

"So, who is Axel? What are you all about? We're long overdue for this conversation don't ya think?"

Faiht smiles at Axel with a warmness to it. She sinks into the pool again out of enjoyment and awaits Axel's reply. @Brea

Kyler choked loudly as the question came out and she couldn't help but laugh a little. As soon as he recovered, he answered the question with another question, immediately on the defense. As he began to ramble on, she could see that he did like Faiht. Definitely as a friend, but boys always play with girls in their mind, especially close ones. Faiht was obviously a recurrence in his daydreams.

"We're just good friends, that's all. I'm not her type anyways."

At this point Kairia had finished her beer and set it beside her carefully. She was very self-conscious about her inebriated behavior. Then she turned and looked Kyler straight in the eyes, leaning forward intently.

Then you wouldn't mind...if I asked her myself, would you? HEY FAIHT. I HAVE A QUESTIOOOON FOR YOUUU!!!!

Her voice cracked momentarily above the music and the crowds. She stripped rather ungracefully and tossed her clothes away from the pool and slipped in. The water made her gasp with its temperature, but all water did this to her. It simply was never hot enough. Then she swam her clumsy butt over to Faiht quickly, in case anyone tried to stop her, and she was freezing her pale ass off.

@Brea @ch0sen1 @Azalea Pendragon

Reactions: ch0sen1
As Faiht and Axel talked, she suddenly heard a familiar tone echo through the natatorium. Looking up, she seen that it was none other than her roommie, Kai.

Kai: "HEY FAIHT. I HAVE A QUESTIOOOON FOR YOUUU!!!!"

Faiht raised a brow and smiled as the Freshman scampered across the pool as if she was running from Queen Eliza herself. That pale skin reddening a little bit as the water coincides with her hot-blooded nature. Faiht looks over at Kyler and Del where Kyler has sort of a perplexed look on his face and Del sort of watches on. Laughing in curiosity, Faiht welcomes her roommate openly.

"Sup Kai? Oh...and this is Axel, an Air Elementia. Axel...my roomate Kai. She's a Freshman. So what's this question you shouted at me about?"

Faiht places her hands on her hips standing fully erect and high above the water's surface. She can feel the body heat off of Axel, using her peripheral to watch the water beads drop down Axel's anatomy. She locks her chocolate brown eyes into Kai's cold ones as she awaits her roommate's inquiry. @Kairia @Brea

Faiht.jpg

"It's different. And so far i don't think i have a roommate." Leon said before he got hit with some water, but his body automatically dried him off. He couldn't control that yet. "Looks like i might just kill the party by drying out the pool."

images
Cora took her soaking wet body to her dorm. On the way she felt a chill maximized by her wet skin and the two cold beers pressed to her outer thigh (one half empty). She could easily warm herself up but was too lazy and being cold was pretty rare for Coraline. She looked down to her feet and realized they were bare. "Shit!" she cursed turning around. She forgot her towel and bag and shoes. And just as she was getting to the entrance of the dorms. Cora speed walked back to the pool with every step cursing "shit, shit, shit, shit"By the time she got back she was steaming... literally. She walked over to the lounge seats that were crowded with people's stuff by now. She scammed over them looking for her stuff.

**open for anyone to interact**

"It's different. And so far i don't think i have a roommate." Leon said before he got hit with some water, but his body automatically dried him off. He couldn't control that yet. "Looks like i might just kill the party by drying out the pool."

Alicia

"Hey you can stay dry, waters not my best friend." She thought for a moment maybe her roommate just hadn't got to the room yet, she did come earlier than other students.

" So when did you get here? I came early so maybe my roommate was late or something..." Alicia trailed off again. Puffing down another section of the dress. Muttering something about not having a roommate.

"Just got here this morning with a compound bow, a Bowie knife and one outfit. Soon as I got to my room, i made my bed and went shopping to get what i needed. And i was given a Phoenix. Still haven't gotten a chance to figure it out." Leon said "as for my ability to keep dry, i can't control that. It just happens."

Alice

Alice approached the cooler, flipping the lid and seeing bottles and cans of soda strategically placed to hide the cold beers underneath. Alice had tasted beer before and while she enjoyed the buzz it gave her, she wasn't going to make a fool of herself now. She reached in and grabbed a Fanta for Soren and a cherry coke for her. She heard a shriek and spun around, her skin heating up as she prepared in case of danger. Except the only danger was a cool splash of water on her legs. Her roommate, Brea, surfaced a few moments later, looking quite happy to be in the water. Alice chuckled. That's the kind of joy only a water user could express.

She handed her brother his soda, telling him she was going to set her stuff one one of the empty chairs and he could set his stuff with hers if he wanted. Then she left him, heading towards a chair and pulling off her hoodie. She passed by a girl who was stomping around the pool and literally radiating heat.

"Keep doing that and you could make this place into a sauna-slash-spa," she muttered. What's eating her today?

@Lazy_Not_Bored

Soren
Soren accepted the soda, opening the bottle and taking a sip. Now what to do? He could go in the water, but it's weird swimming alone. He saw his roommate Axel, and wanted to go say hi, but he looked like he was busy talking to some friends. Eventually, he decided to go where Leon and his new friend was, choosing a small group that maybe he can talk to while here.

"Mind if I hang out with you guys?" he asked, playing a little with the bottle cap. "Everyone else left me."

@Victor Markov @DixeyRay

Faiht was lounging in the water with another boy by the time Kairia reached her. She introduced him as Axel but Faiht seemed more preoccupied with his abs more than anything else. Axel was really quiet. It wasn't hard to notice he was self-conscious. They were both eyeing each other shyly before she had showed up. She was hoping she hadn't interrupted something private.

So what's this question you shouted at me about?

Kairia opened her mouth to answer and stopped herself. What if this Axel liked Faiht? Bringing up Kyler might hurt his feelings, or what if it was the other way around? What if Faiht liked Axel? Kairia tried to keep her face blank while this mental battle ensued and suddenly the song changed dramatically. She took the opportunity to start bopping her head enthusiastically.

This song! I just love it! What's it called?

She could feel her cheeks getting red and she felt rather stupid for her outburst. Casually she sank deeper into the water, willing herself to look as small as possible.

@ch0sen1 @Brea

Attachments

• piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 1
Faiht.jpg

@Kairia opened her mouth to answer and stopped herself. Faiht looks on at her fresh roommie as she pauses in manner for a moment before going into a brief thought. She then begins to slowly bop her head to the music and then asks a random question.

Kai: "This song! I just love it! What's it called?"

That moonlight pale face of hers begins to redden as she sinks into the water. Faiht wasn't born yesterday, that was the tell tale sign that something else was on the roommate's mind. Faiht raised a brow and stared at Kai and began to smile a bit before chuckling.

"It's called 'Neo-Funk' .....anything else on your mind? Seemed like you had more to say."

Faiht looked at Axel and shrugs slightly before looking back at Kai. She then looks up at Kyler as he looks discerned while also looking like he was put on the spot. What was Kyler up to now? He'd probably sent Kai over to them on a dare or something. She raises a brow at Kyler and then squints her eyes at him, giving him a 'better not be up to anything' sort of look.

Kairia's first thought was what the hell is Neo-Funk? Then Faiht looked rather annoyed. her eyes directed at Kyler. Kairia had a horrible feeling in her gut that she did something wrong. Arguments have started over dumber things and she didn't want to be at fault for ruining a good friendship. So she doggy-paddled closer to Faiht and hid herself behind her back from Axel's view, quite embarassed with herself at this point. Nearly burying her face in Faiht's mane, she whispered in her ear.

I'll tell you later. I don't want to scare off your boy toy and then maybe you could teach me how you got them all wrapped around your finger.

@Brea @ch0sen1

Delphinium

Delphinium blushed again, but didn't butt her way into their conversation. She was highly surprised though, when Kairia shouted over to Faiht and pulled off her clothes and jumped in the pool and swam away from them. She watched Kyler's face carefully as he watched her swim over to Faiht and ask her something. If he was embarrassed he didn't show it. His face remained passive and she wondered how he was able to keep such a facade going. If the same thing were happening to her, she frankly didn't know what she'd do.

"I'm up for grabs, so whenever you want to mingle, you know where to find me," she blurted. Did she really just say that out loud? Did she really just say that? She waited for the blush to creep up her cheeks, but it didn't happen this time. Instead she laughed and took another sip of her beer, hoping he'd forget about the whole thing. She wasn't his type, anyway.

She looked over at Kairia, who seemed to have lost all interest in asking Faiht about Kyler, and instead seemed to be cheerfully joking around with the other girl. Kyler was focused on exchanging looks with the girls, and seemed to have lost all interest in talking with her anyway, so Del began to stand up.
"You can go and hang out with them if you want, I don't mind," she told Kyler. "Besides, they're probably far more interesting than I am," she joked.

@Brea @ch0sen1 @Kairia

Reactions: Kairia
images
Cora's temperature increased at her annoyance probably burning any non-fire elementia in a five foot radius. "Yeah" she said with a wired jaw. Cora took a deep breath through her nose before looking at the girl who spoke "Hi could you help me look for a black tote and a grey towel?" Cora said with a smile. By the fact she wasn't crying of a first degree burn Cora could tell she was a fire element.
(@Yuuki_Tatsunohi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Where's the last place you remember it?" Alice scanned the chairs and tables until she found items that looked fit the description. "This is it, right?" she asked, holding up the towel and the tote bag for the older girl to see. The strained smile and the tone that seemed to tell she-would-rather-be-somewhere-else-than-here in the short haired girl's voice did not go unnoticed by Alice. "Uh . . . just wondering. Are you . . . okay?"

@Lazy_Not_Bored

"I can't exactly tell you no." Leon said to Soren before he took a swig of his soda. He didn't know if it was exactly safe for him to be around anyone since he just dried off when he didn't even think about it.

images
At the concern of another fire element her temp decreased. "Fine, I just wasted time that could be used doing something else it's kind of a pet peeve of mine" While Cora didn't smile (cause she normally doesn't) Her face did clear of any negativity. She grabbed her belongings from the girl
(@Yuuki_Tatsunohi ) "I'm being a complete b*tch, Hi my name is Cora Jeffries, Junior, Elementia." She said her voice over flowing with confidence.

Alice
"Oh sorry to hear that." She handed the girl her stuff. Alice was about to press further and ask what happened but stopped herself. Cora's response to her question earlier seemed like she really didn't want to talk about it. Besides, if she got really angry she could hurt someone. Not her of course, Alice could handle a burst of fire from Cora, but other people might not.

"Alice Hayes," she grinned, pointing a thumb at herself. "Sophomore and I'm also an Elementia!"
@Lazy_Not_Bored

Soren
Soren nodded at Leon's response, happy he could at least be with people and not look awkward standing alone. He leaned against the same table as Leon and the girl, keeping a bit of a distance to prevent being burned by the heat Leon was radiating.

"Hey, sorry for taking your laptop earlier. Were you playing a game by any chance?"
@Victor Markov @DixeyRay

"As a matter of fact, i was." Leon said and he noticed the distance Soren was keeping between them. "This is why I try to stay away from water. I automatically heat up enough to dry off. Can't control it yet."

images
"I hope you don't mind me being blunt but I like you, would you like to be friends" Cora said in her default formal tone. She enjoyed company of other fire elementias like Kyler and now Alice. It's not that she had something against other elements; no that's a lie she thought fire elementias were superior but she still enjoyed company from Faiht. Although she only approached Faiht for her fathers position (Cora wants to join the army after school) but their friendship bloomed either way. Now that she thought about it Cora realized they were probably her best and/or only friends. She wanted to expand her circles and Alice was the first step. With that Cora came as close to a real smile as she has in a long time.

((Sorry for being inactive guys, I've been terribly busy!))

Breanne:

A few protests could be heard from around the pool, but Brea didn't really pay any attention to those. If they didn't want to get wet, they shouldn't have attended a pool party. In all honesty, she was disappointed at how few there were in the pool. Even most of the water elementals were still dry, and most fully clothed. The ginger couldn't help but roll her eyes at this.

Well, she was going to enjoy herself, whether it annoyed everyone else or not. Subconsciously, her fingertips drifted up to her channeling tool: a necklace, given to her by her mother. It was her mothers channeling tool as well, and so it was very important to Brea. She then moved the wet red strands of her hair out of her face, and swam over to the side of the pool, nearest to the coolers.

"Hey, Theo," she called to the Earth Elementia, grabbing his attention. "Toss me a can of soda, will you?" Her eyes followed the can as it was thrown to her, and once she gracefully caught it she smiled back at the boy. "Thank you!"

She then turned towards the pool, leaning her back against it's wall. Because of how it was thrown, she was sure the liquid would explode if she opened it. So, she waited a few minutes, while looking around at everyone else, smiling to herself.

Kyler:

It took Kyler a moment to understand what Kairia meant, once once it finally clicked it was all too late for him to respond. She had already stripped herself from all clothing- except her swimsuit, of course- and was already on her way to Fiaht. "No, Kairia, wait!" He yelled quietly, trying not to attract attention- particularly Faiht's attention. But she was already caught up with the Air Elementia, who Kyler realized was hanging out with Axel. Kyler quickly masked his panic, something he had mastered by now, assuming a passive look to him. If he acted like he cared too much, that'd be admitting to something.

He knew she was interest in that kid, to some degree.

Despite trying to look everywhere but at Kairia, Axel and Faiht, he accidentally made eye-contact with his friend. She was giving her a look he knew all too well. A look that was both accusing, and warning. A look that simply said: You better not be up to something.

And so, he looked away. By now it seemed like Kairia wasn't interested in embarrassing him anymore, and so he felt instantly relaxed once again.

Delphinium: "I'm up for grabs, so whenever you want to mingle, you know where to find me."

A wide smile stretched across Kyler's lips, and he looked at her from the corner of his eyes. She seemed to instantly regret saying that, and so to kind of tease her, he took a drink of his beer instead of responding. She must know that he truly was interested in her, he couldn't see how she wouldn't. Kyler was constantly complimenting her, and she was a beautiful and kind girl. It was just a shame she doubted herself so much.

After a few moments, Delphinium stood, and said something more.

Delphinium: "You can go and hang out with them if you want, I don't mind. Besides, they're probably far more interesting than I am."

He shook his head instantly, turning to look up at her. "I'm having fun with you, Del. I missed you over the summer, thought we'd catch up?" After a beat, a slight smirk formed on his lips, and he added, "Unless you're sick of me? If that's the case, I'm not really getting the hint, so you gotta tell me straight up."

(@Azalea Pendragon @ch0sen1 @Kairia )

Theodore:

Theodore nodded as Farren excused himself. "I'll see you in class," he said before she left, and then looked around again. It was a shame Farren didn't want to stay longer, he quite liked the girl. She was easy to talk to. He took a deep breath and walked over to the coolers, where he bent over and grabbed a soda. He did drink, from time-to-time, but alcohol wasn't exactly his thing.

He heard his name being called, and turned around to see Breanne. She asked for a soda, and so he kindly grabbed one and tossed it to her. For a guy who never played sports, he had a pretty good arm. He watched her until she caught the can gracefully, nodding once when she thanked him.

After taking another looked around Theo realized he didn't really even want to be here. So, why had he come? With a sigh he took a drink of his soda, thinking that maybe if he stuck around he'd have some fun.

Axel:

Faiht: "So, who is Axel? What are you all about? We're long overdue for this conversation don't ya think?"

Axel felt his muscles tighten upon hearing Faiht's question. On one hand, she was hinting that she was actually interested in getting to know him, but on the other, she was being very straight forward. Typically, he liked to warm up to people before truly revealing things about himself. "Oh, well, uh," he began, trying to find the words.

Kairia: Kai: "HEY FAIHT. I HAVE A QUESTIOOOON FOR YOUUU!!!!"

A breath was released from Axel, and he was immensely grateful that the other girl had interrupted them. It delayed the embarrassment that came with his social awkwardness, for at least a little while. He smiled kindly at Kairia as Faiht introduced them, taking note thats he was a freshy. He couldn't help but notice that Kairia seemed to change her mind at the very last second.

This made him incredibly curious. Why didn't she ask Faiht what she was going to? He wondered. Is it because of me? Apperantly Faiht noticed this change of mind too, because she called her roommate out on it.

Faiht: "It's called 'Neo-Funk' .....anything else on your mind? Seemed like you had more to say."

Axel's curiosity only increased when Kairia whispered something in Faihts ear. Now he was sure that it was because of him. Just, great.

( @ch0sen1 @Kairia )

Reactions: Kairia and ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.