Elementias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faiht.jpg

Faiht chuckled at @Kairia 's words as her little cutesy roommate whispered the sweet gossip of boys in her ear. Faiht had often been told that she does ok with the boys, but when it boiled down to it, there never any around that she could hang with. She blamed her dad and his intimidating position, thus making her an intimidating girl to talk to in nature. Kyler was the only one bold enough to stick around, that meant a lot to Faiht. Though he'll never hear her say it.

"Haha Ok Kai, well we'll talk later."

Faiht looks up to see Kyler talking to Del. She never really knew her like that but on the surface she seemed like a sweet girl. Fire and Ice in Kyler's case. Faiht looks back at Axel and sees that he's lost in deep thought, zoned out right before her eyes. Faiht waves a hand in Axel's face. @Azalea Pendragon

"You still here? Haha sorry, my roommate whispered to me she thinks you're cute, called you a 'boy toy'. So...about yourself?" @Brea

Faiht also looks up and sees Cora talking to an unknown student here, with Cora's face one of recreational depletion. While Axel was getting his words together, Faith generated a gust of wind and sent it Cora and Alice's way, and giving Cora a thumbs up as a symbol to ask if she's okay or not. @Lazy_Not_Bored @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Reactions: Kairia
images
A gust of wind blew behind Cora cooling her not-so-hot skin even further. She turned to see Faiht in the pool with a boy. Faiht asked if she was okay with a questioning look and a thumbs up Cora nodded curtly her hair bouncing in the slightest. She turned back to Alice "It was a true pleasure meeting you and I'd like to get to know you further if possible. I hope you can excuse me" Cora said in a rush, She decided to stay a while and expand her circles. She looked for Kyler he was flirting by the pool and Faiht was flirting in the pool. Cora's eyes went to her default: the coolers aka source of alcohol. She walked over and grabbed a beer 'this will be my last' Cora promised herself. 'but I could take some to my dorm' she had as an afterthought. At the coolers was the cute guy from before. He was tall which made her look up at him "Hi" @Brea (Theodore)

Kairia floated away on her back, letting Faiht carry on her conversation with Axel. After her arrival, he seemed to shut himself inside and she felt bad. She could tell he was interested in Faiht and sort of ruined their moment. Maybe leaving them alone together would repair that. She flipped onto her back and turned towards Kyler and Delphinium again. They were both talking until Del stood up, looking a little embarassed and ready to walk away. Kyler's lips moved with a response she couldn't hear, b ut it stopped Delphinium in her tracks and his eyes looked up into hers.

Kairia's face fell a little. Faiht and Axel were hitting it up. Kyler and Delphinium were starting to click. What was she supposed to do? A large sigh escaped her and her mind started to darken. One moment she was laughing with her new group of friends and now she felt suddenly alone. The alcohol could be to blame but she didn't think so. She was just jealous and jealousy made some people angry, but for Kairia it made her depressed. Really depressed.

Now is not the time for the downers.

@Brea @ch0sen1 @Azalea Pendragon

Attachments

• piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 0
Delphinium

Kyler: "Unless you're sick of me? If that's the case, I'm not really getting the hint, so you gotta tell me straight up."

Delphinium shook her head and tilted her head. He'd had missed her over the summer? She tried to think of a time when she missed him over the summer, but her vacation hadn't been that pleasant with her mother's illness and everything. She felt bad that she couldn't say the same thing to him, but also felt somehow...tingly.

"I'm not sick of you," she told him truthfully. She smiled and took another sip of her beer, still feeling slightly elevated. She scrunched up her nose as she tried to think of something clever to say. Or something to at least begin a conversation. It was far too quiet for her liking.

"What'd you do over the summer? Did you learn anything new about your element? Ooh! Did you go anywhere exciting?" She was bombarding him with questions now, but that was her way and she simply couldn't stop now. She was on a roll! She didn't want him to feel as if he had to speak all about himself, though, so she answered her own questions so if he wanted to, he could ask some of his own.

"I didn't do anything much over my vacation. We just...stayed home and did...nothing. So it was very uneventful. I'm sure yours was tons of fun! Also, the only thing I learned was that I can dry myself instantly."

Out of the corner of her eye, Del saw Kairia standing alone looking a little awkward. She looked at Faiht and Axel, then over to them with a frown on her face. Del tried waving to get her attention, but the girl's thoughts were obviously elsewhere. Perhaps she had misread Kairia's expressions.

(@Brea @Kairia)

tumblr_m4ymfaNpb61qm6gx2o4_250.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kairia was having a mental battle to maybe just go home but her peripheral vision caught Del sort of waving at her. She took the invitation gladly and swam up to her group. She pulled herself up over the edge and sat on the pool side, fighting her violent shivers. Her skin wasn't crackling from the water's touch. Maybe she was too cold. This Fire stuff really didn't make sense. How much was she supposed to know by now?

She waited for the conversation to subside. Her mother taught her very firmly not interrupt when two people were talking. Listening was easier anyway. Del had just finished asking Kyler some questions and began talking about herself. She was very vague about her summer experiences but some people just had boring summers. Kairia knows she did. But she did learn that Water elements, at least Del, can dry herself instantaneously. She already knew this from watching Del before but it seemed less mysterious when Del stated it aloud.

@Brea @Azalea Pendragon

Alice
"I hope you don't mind me being blunt but I like you, would you like to be friends?"

She rubbed her arm at Cora's words. "Sure, you're not so bad yourself," said Alice, laughing a little.

A strong wind hit them, a cool sting against her skin. Alice looked behind Cora to see an older girl give them a thumbs up. Alice raised her eyebrows, wondering what the wind was for. She gave an awkward thumbs up sign back at the girl, unsure what that really was meant, but it was thumbs up so maybe it was a good thing?

"It was a true pleasure meeting you and I'd like to get to know you further if possible. I hope you can excuse me."

"Oh, okay. See you around, Cora!" she waved as Cora left for the coolers and began talking to some other boy.

Alice removed her hoodie and placed her stuff on one chair. She walked over to the pool, crouching and touching the water with the tips of her fingertips. She sat down, submerging her legs in the water. She was glad Cora liked her enough to want to be friends with her, and despite her punkish looks, she didn't seem that bad of a person. Maybe it was because the two of them were the same element which was why they didn't clash so much, but Alice chuckled at the thought because usually when you put fire with fire, all you get is a bigger, more dangerous blaze. Well, then again It wouldn't be so bad to be friends with her.

"You're a really nice person, Alice. I hope we can be friends."

Alice got out of the water when the surface started to boil; the water around her legs evaporated into a steam almost immediately. Alice grabbed her stuff and marched right out of the pool party

{Hey, Soren. I still have a lot of stuff to unpack, so if Brea asks where I am tell her I went back to our dorm. Other than that, hope you have a lot of fun at the party!}
Soren
"I heard music coming from your laptop so I figured. Again, sorry about that," Soren replied

"This is why I try to stay away from water. I automatically heat up enough to dry off. Can't control it yet."

Soren nodded, taking a sip out of his soda again. "I understand. Awakened Children like yourself are still adjusting to their powers. I'm an Elementia, so I've been using my powers practically all my life. But you can learn how to control your powers here; that's the main reason for this school. I'll even help you out, if you accept the offer. I'm not a fire Elementia, I'm an earth user." He glanced at a near by plant, a fistful of soil floating out of the pot and twisting into different shapes before dropping back into the pot. "But I told you I know how to handle out-of-control fire users, so if you ever need something to burn or someone to seal you off before you ignite, I can do that."
@Victor Markov

Demetria Doyle
Earth Elementia

The cool water in the pool felt so soothing as her slim body passed through the transparent liquid. The vibrations, coming from the disturbed surface with all other people diving in and having fun on their own terms, didn't bother her at all. Her mind was drifting away and she felt in peace, at lest for the moment for she had to gasp for air soon enough. At the times like these, she really wished she was an air or water Elementia, to stay and thing where not all could stay. In her thoughts, she almost collided with a pair of Juniors, obviously water Elementias, exchanging kisses underwater. She rolled her eyes and frowned, feeling the pressure on her lungs, craving for air. With the same grace while diving, she went back to the surface, to the edge of the pool where she had left her drink. Loud noises and music reached her ears and she sighed. Staying in her dorm was an option, but listening to that noise here and there made her feel better about her own music.

Loud "HEADS UP!" was heard, and she dived back, just as the young Awakened Child jumped over her head and into the pool, spraying everyone around. Instead of unsatisfied groans he got from all present people, Demetria smirked and shook her head. "Kids." With that, she took her drinking cup, just to see that it was empty. Yes. If it wasn't turned over, then it was for sure consumed by someone else. She should have seen that coming one way or another. Picking up the cup, she raised her body out of the pool, using her hands, and calmly walked towards the table with drinks to get another one. Drops on her pale skin, glittered under the light, running from the edges of her hair all the way to the floor. She poured another drink to herself and disposed the old cup in the trash. Leaning on the table, she took a sip, unsatisfied by all the junk around. She would request a throughout cleaning once it was all over.​

"I'd say it's like I just woke up from a dream. probably why i am called an awakened child. huh?" Leon said "as for the game, I'll get over it. It's just a game after all. And As far as help goes, I might take you up on your offer."

Last edited:

tumblr_nesyf02t7Y1u3rdd0o2_400.gif

Once she was sure her drink wouldn't explode, Brea opened it and took a huge drink. She staid by the side of the pool for the rest of the party, only leaving her spot once to join in on a volleyball game. Least to say, Brea thoroughly enjoyed herself. And so, when it came time for her to leave the pool, she did so hesitantly.

As soon as she got back to her dorm, Breanne stripped down and changed into her pajama's. Which was really just a tank top and some comfy pajama pants with whales all over them. She placed her Lilypad on the dresser beside her bed, and said, "Wake up, Ceto."
Ceto: "What can I do for you, Brea?"
"Turn all of my alarms for school on, please. And set them to play the school's on-campus radiostation as well."
Ceto: "Processing.... Changing Music Station... Request complete. Can I do anything else for you, Brea?"
Brea shook her head, getting comfortable in her bed. "No Ceto, that''ll be all. Thank you."
Ceto: "Goodnight, Brea."

tumblr_nesyf02t7Y1u3rdd0o3_400.gif

Kyler smiled as Delphinium began to tell him about her summer, which sounded pretty boring. "Mine wasn't much more interesting," He admitted proudly. "My family didn't travel anywhere, cause my parent's had work, so I pretty much hit up the gym and played sports in the park with my buddies." Aldagisa Academy wasn't the only school for Elementias and Awakened Children, just the most exclusive. So, all of his friends from home attended a different school than this one.

As Kairia approached them, Kyler noticed that she was shivering violently. At first Kyler was confused, because he remembered her saying she had the gift of fire, and fire Elementals don't get cold. But, then he remembered she was was a Newborn Awakened Child, so she probably didn't know how to control it. "Here," He said, reaching out a hand and placing it on Kairia's shoulder. He focused on transferring the warmth of his body to her through his hand, and once she stopped shivering he pulled away. "Don't worry," He said with a reassuring smile. "You'll get the hang of your abilities... but, you really should wear your channeling tool until you've completely mastered them."

The brunet noticed many of the other students leaving, and glanced at the time. "Well, it's getting late," He commented, looking back over to Delphinium and Kairia. "I should get going to bed... we do have school tomorrow." He looked directly at Kairia and said, "See you in class," and then to Delphinium to say, "And, I hope to see you around, Del." With one last smile at each of the girls, Kyler made his way back to the boy's dorms to go to bed.

( @Kairia @Azalea Pendragon )​

tumblr_nesyf02t7Y1u3rdd0o4_500.gif

The nerdy teenage boy was about to head out when someone approached him. He smiled down at her when as she greeted him, and nodded his once as he said, "Hey." It took him a moment to recognize her, but when he did he asked, "You're... Coraline, right?" Theodore extended a hand out to Cora, forgetting that teenagers didn't usually use such formalities. "I'm Theo."

the TecPlate in his pocket started to ring, and he dropped his hand to turn the ringer off. "That's, uh, my alarm," He told her, a sheepish smile appearing on his lips. "It mean's I've got to go now... I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep before classes tomorrow." Nervously, he reached a hand up to rub the back of his neck. "But, I'll see you around, hopefully." With a kind smile, Theodore threw away his now empty soda can, and exited the pool. Of course, just when he was starting to get some human interaction, he had to leave. Just he luck.

He could only hope Coraline would approach him again during the school year, he wanted to make more friends. And, it seemed like she did too. Once he got back to the boy's dorms, Theodore took a quick shower, set his alarm, and then went to bed. He was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

( @Lazy_Not_Bored )​

tumblr_nesyf02t7Y1u3rdd0o1_500.gif

A slight blush found it's way onto Axel's cheeks when Faiht told him that her friend had called him a 'boy toy.' He was pretty sure Faiht was lying to him, so that he wouldn't be suspicious of their whispering, but the term made him feel silly all the same. To his great disappointment, Faiht remembered exactly what they were talking about just before her roommate interrupted. "If I tell you all about myself," He said, a faint smile appearing on his lips, "they'll be nothing left for you to figure out yourself. Where's the fun in that?"

He looked over at the time, realizing that it was pretty late. He should have left the party over a hour ago, honestly. Looks like he wasn't going to get enough sleep tonight. "I've got to go," he said, his blue eyes shifting back over to Faiht. "But, I'll see you in class tomorrow." With a nod of his head he swam over to the edge of the pool and hoisted himself out, trying to act as if he didn't notice the girls who stopped to watch him. He then retrieved his belongings, slipped his black tank top back on, and went back to his dorm room.

(@ch0sen1 )​

Last edited:
Faiht.jpg

Before Faiht knew it Axel was being dismissive and adding his mystery. Axel had a good point, no point in spillign all the beans now, but she would at least expect him to tell her something. Anything. Before she couls even get an answer through that soft, cute smile of his, he ups and tells her that he has to go, and that he'd see her in class. This sent a wave of confusion across her body. making her self-conscious. Was it something she did? Said?

Darn Fai, you came on too strong. @Brea @Lazy_Not_Bored

"Well wait...!...never mind then, so long. [sigh]"

It never fails. People always find a reason to drift away from Faiht, she always chalked it up to her being so aggressive or intimidating. She admired Cora because their personalities were different, but also similar. Faiht had a Fire element persona in nature. Which is also why she was so close to Kyler...geez, most of her friends were Fire Elements....wait...even her roommate! Even away from home, her dad was indirectly influencing her, as he is a Fire Elementia. Faiht looks around as the pool begins to get desolate, she scans everyone else that remained at the pool. There weren't a swarm of people like before, but there was still a good bit. Kyler had ditched cleaning up, as usual. Cora remained, almost as done with this whole party as she was. Faiht decided to hang back in case anyone wanted to chat or party a bit more, if not she'd start cleaning up.

Everyone started leaving along with the cute boy who cora now knew as Theo. Cora scanned the empty pool party and saw Faiht "Well i'll pick up. I dont need a lot of sleep, you can go tomarrow's a big day for everyone." Cora said across the pool to Faiht. She turned around and started grapping the chip bags and emptying the ice in the coolers for better travel.
**no photo cause I'm on mobile

As the night grew colder the shivers became suddenly more violent and she clenched her teeth together to keep them from chattering. She thought she was being rather inconspicuous but suddenly the chit-chat quieted and Kairia felt a hand on her shoulder. It startled her and she looked up quickly to see Kyler's arm reaching around Del to touch her. Then a wave of beautiful heat flooded her skin and penetrated to what felt like her soul. Goosebumps surged and disappeared as the temperature stabilized. A deep sigh escaped her and suddenly her eyes became soft with sleep.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of your abilities... but, you really should wear your channeling tool until you've completely mastered them.

Kairia smiled but turned away. This was really embarrassing. It was weird having someone touch her, first of all. She wasn't a touchy-feely kind of person. But she was also ashamed of being abnormal. In the back of her mind she knew she was over exaggerating but at the moment it really felt like she was a baby being coddled.

Kyler announced it was his bedtime and stood to say his goodbyes. Kairia looked up to casually wave him off but their eyes locked unexpectedly.

See you in class.

He walked away and disappeared into the darkness. Kairia looked back toward the pool and noticed for the first time that it was beginning to empty out. Maybe she should head back as well. Her roommate was still floating around in the pool. Her face was suspiciously blank and her shoulders were pushed inward, like she was shielding herself from the others. Kairia turned toward Del and tried to make her goodbye not awkward.

Hey Del. I'm thinking it's time to head back. I know we're different elements, but I hope we have classes or something together. Maybe we can meet up and have lunch tomorrow. I'll try and keep an eye out for you.

Kairia stood up and walked around the pool so she could get closer to Faiht's position. She bent over and held out her hand.

I thought I was supposed to be the loner at the party. Want some help out? We can head back home together.

@Brea @ch0sen1 @Azalea Pendragon

Attachments

• piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ch0sen1
Soren

Soren chose not to comment on Leon's remark on being an Awakened Child. He understood Leon had went through a lot of pain when his powers awakened, and it really did take a toll on him, especially given how destructive his newly found fire powers were, but Soren could never relate. No, for Soren, these powers, the abilities, were a normal, everyday thing for him. He could never imagine the kind of pain Leon went through, and he never would want to. Anyone would never want to live through that.

"Glad to hear it," he said. Soren was willing to help anyone in trouble, sometimes people would say he was too easy to manipulate. But if there were people out there that needed it, he wasn't going to stop helping others.

People started to leave the pool party as time went on, with only a few people left who volunteered to clean up. "Looks like the party is over." He glanced at those who decided to stay and decided they were fine taking care of everything themselves. "Let's head back to my dorm and I'll give you back your laptop." He began walking to his dorm.
@Victor Markov

"Right behind you." Leon said as he grabbed the towel that he thought he would be able to use that turned out to be unnecessary and followed Soren. The newly awakened fire user was beginning to wonder why he even bought it to begin with. In hopes that he could still use it? or for a chance to feel like he had not woken up yet and he was in fact dreaming? Whatever the reason was, it was clear he didn't need it, but he would still hang onto it.

Faiht.jpg

Cora: Well i'll pick up. I dont need a lot of sleep, you can go tomarrow's a big day for everyone."

Cora proceeds to tell Faiht. Faiht looks at Cora with a confused look, as if she'd let her do all the work by herself. Please. Faiht swam to the edge of the pool to see a pale hand reaching out to her, it was her roomie's, @Kairia 's hand.

Kai: "I thought I was supposed to be the loner at the party. Want some help out? We can head back home together."

"That'd be nice, thanks babe."

Faiht takes Kai's hand and lifts up from the pool, fixing her bikini top back in proportion. She levitates over to her Halo and unplugs the phone from the portable charger. She then flies over to the volleyball net and sucks out all the air in one swift and powerful inhale. Then she drifts over to the natatorium pool interface and activates the pool flush and clean protocol so that the pool can be cleaned overnight.

"ANGEL...unsync to the school's speakers and sound system. Also go on the school forum and mark the pool party event as expired."
ANGEL: "Done. And done."

Faiht then moves to one end of the pool and gestures to her Freshman roommate to scoot back, as Faiht inhales to the top of her lungs, and blows out a sub gale-force wind, drying and clearing the surrounding pool area of all wet and slippery spots.

"Kai if you could put the volleyball net back in the box please? And Cora...looks like you have a ton of free booze."

She pointed to the cooler of half-filled alcohol that was just abandoned by the student body. The other cooler with non-alcoholic drinks was going home with Faiht. Perks of staying and being responsible. Ironic. Faiht then grabs her clothes and Halo device and waits for Kai and Cora to wrap up their duties. Tomorrow was a big day indeed. All the people she'd see whispering about her in the hall because of Commander Atmos' daughter, and the friends that would make her smile....those were the ones that mattered.

Reactions: Kairia
Delphinium:
evanna_lynch_deathly_hallows_part_2_london_premiere_2011_ulx0pGp.sized.jpg
Delphiniuim said goodbye to both Kyler and Kairia and promised she'd see them again. Then, she turned around and began heading for her room. Along the way, she met up with her brother, who had been standing alone for the entire duration of the party. She linked her arm in his and they walked together in silence. She wished he were more outgoing. Maybe then he could make some friends. But Oliver was Oliver, and he wasn't going to be changing any time soon. She knew him too well. He was her twin brother, for crying out loud!
---
When she got to her dorm, she went in the bathroom and prepared herself for bed. Her roomate, Cora wasn't there yet, so she sang in the shower and brushed the knots out of her hair, washed her face, and put on the silky snowflake-splattered pj's that her grandmother had sewn her on. When she was finished, she started organizing her belongings on her side of the room in her drawers and closet, and re-arranged her decorations and posters around the wall and on the desk.
(@Lazy_Not_Bored )

Oliver:
600full-alex-pettyfer.jpg
Oliver really didn't even want to take the time to change into his night clothes. It would be uncomfortable to sleep in his clothes, though, so he took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. After slipping into his pajama bottoms, he tossed his dirty clothes into a hamper and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. His roommate still wasn't there when he returned, but it didn't really bother him. The other dude was probably partying and having the time of his life, for all he knew.

Oliver sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He grabbed his ipod and turned it on to shuffle, then leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes, drowning himself with techno music.

(@Victor Markov )

images
Cora's eyes sparkled with excitement the booze would last like two weeks by herself. The volleyball net was the last thing to be put away "Thanks Faiht" Cora said grabbing one cooler and her belongings. "Tomorrow's the first day" Cora breathed out as she walked to the girls dorm with Faiht and her room mate.
Cora reached her dorm and found her roommate decorating her side. "Hello" Cora said awkwardly parking her cooler of beer near her closet door. (@Azalea Pendragon )

Soren

Within a few minutes Soren reached his dorm with Leon. "Wait here," Soren said to Leon before going inside. His roommate, Axel was already there, having just come back from the party like him. Soren waved at his roommate before picking up Leon's laptop from underneath his bed sheets and handing it to him. "As for my swim trunks, you can give it back another time. I'm not gonna miss it since I have two of them. Anyways, good luck tomorrow and I'll help you if you need it. Nice meeting you, Leon."
@Victor Markov

Andrew glanced around at all the party goers and got up. He hadn't really been able to keep the conversation going with anyone so he deicded just to head back to his dorm and get some rest. He grabbed his stuff and a beer before putting his sweatshirt on and walking back to his dorm. He unlocked the door and glanced around. He couldn't really tell if his roomate was home yet so he locked the door behind him, the guy would knock on the door if he wasn't able to get in.

Andrew walked over to his room and placed his stuff on the floor. He took a long sip of the beer before setting it down next to him. He put most of the stuff he had brought with him away before finishing up the beer and changing into what he was going to sleep in. Getting into bed and turning off the light, and falling asleep.

Leon nodded as he took the laptop and said "thanks, Soren. Nice to meet you too. See you around." Before he went to his room, shoved the laptop under his bed after pouring it in hibernation mode, and got ready for bed. It had been a long first day of a new life and he was still adjusting to it.
@Azalea Pendragon
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.