Elementias OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pats head* there there~ It was booming and then suddenly went quiet.... ^^;;

Is this the part in the relationship where we break up and say "It's not you, it's me."

I'm not a fan of breakups, so I guess we're gonna have to sit this one through.

Never been in a relationship before... ^^;;

But anywho~ I have to disappear now~ ^^

I'm missing out on so much because I can't post as regular :(
I still need to bring Euthalia in to begin with.

I'm missing out on so much because I can't post as regular :(
I still need to bring Euthalia in to begin with.
I was pretty worried about this too. Especially since my dorm mate is one of the most active players in the thread. I woke up early today to try and not let everyone down with my lateness. I'm just hoping I can keep up. My writing is very predictable and not all that creative. I'm getting much inspiration from all of you. <3

Can someone please catch me up on what's happened?

I don't think much has happened actually... I think were some people talking about a party and such... I just only made my third or so post before.... ^^;;

My advice usually is... first read, then if it doesn't make sense, ask. What's the point of roleplaying if one doesn't read other people's post? It could contain something valuable for your own post even if the rest doesn't react to it.
Well, that's my philosophy, I've read everything but I haven't been able to post yet.

I definitely will be reading posts, it's just looking at how many pages of posts I have to go through is what's frightening. 4 pages?! ;A;

I'll probably just make an intro post before I get my characters involved in anything

btw nice seeing you again olissa!

Nice seeing you too Yuuki ^-^
And yeah I know, it's a lot. I've read it, but I've forgotten half by now so I'll need to refresh again before I can actually post ^^'.

Hey guys! I'll try to post soon, but I've got to read to catch up, and take care of a different rp. Also, I'm going to be sending out follow-up messages to people who haven't made it to the thread, to see if they are still going to participate. So, it might take a while, but I'm gonna try to hurry.
Also! @Azalea Pendragon , both of your characters now have roommates, because someone has decided to join :D Be sure to check them out, please!

Reactions: EternalMusic
Hey guys, I have to go to bed.

Also: I'd really like for us to have the pool party tomorrow, so we can move onto the next day ♥ Hopefully we can accomplish this.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.