• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey~hey~^^!!

Ooooohhhh.... Boo likes this!! ;D but sooooooo like questions:

~how many charries can we each have?
~what is posting frequency and level?
~and ssooooooo is there dice involved?

Thanks ya^^!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey~hey~^^!!

Ooooohhhh.... Boo likes this!! ;D but sooooooo like questions:

~how many charries can we each have?
~what is posting frequency and level?
~and ssooooooo is there dice involved?

Thanks ya^^!!
I will try, and answer.

1. There is no limit. If you feel you can handle 10 OC's then by all means go for it.

2. Post frequency I've never done it on this site. On FF.Net, there's always 2-3 people that make like a hundred posts while everyone else is away at work/school...it's kind of annoying when it happens. There will be different areas so I guess the frequency will depend on who is in those areas.

2.2. I'd personally like to use at least a paragraph or two, but I'm not a taskmaster, and I've done enough group RP's where people use one-liners that it doesn't bother me anymore.

3. I have not considered dice.

I will try, and answer.

1. There is no limit. If you feel you can handle 10 OC's then by all means go for it.

2. Post frequency I've never done it on this site. On FF.Net, there's always 2-3 people that make like a hundred posts while everyone else is away at work/school...it's kind of annoying when it happens. There will be different areas so I guess the frequency will depend on who is in those areas.

2.2. I'd personally like to use at least a paragraph or two, but I'm not a taskmaster, and I've done enough group RP's where people use one-liners that it doesn't bother me anymore.

3. I have not considered dice.
Thanks for answers but gunna have to withdraw interest. I can't stand speedposting and one liners. Soooooooo like good luck with RP^^!!

Thanks for answers but gunna have to withdraw interest. I can't stand speedposting and one liners. Soooooooo like good luck with RP^^!!
I'm not going to use one liners, I'm just used to others doing it, and I'm afraid if I say people can't they'll get turned away.

Also I don't speed post, I mentioned that annoyed me.

Every FF forum I've started, I always tell people; "No one liners, please"

10 posts in, everyone except for me, and around 1-2 other people starts using one liners. I don't like one liners, I'm just used to others using them.

I respect your choice, and I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you, but I promise I personally don't do one-liners, and I don't have the time to speed post, so if you join, and you're on one of my topics/areas, it might be your thing.

Hey, so I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately, I won't actually be joining this. I had an idea for a character and everything, but I'm stuck with a bad case of writer's block and trying to juggle fleshing it out with other previous obligations is stressing me out and going nowhere good. I'm really sorry, and I wish you the best of luck. This is a fantastic universe you've created, and I hope it turns into a fantastic set of story arcs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.