Eagleclaw High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry was scowling at me when he reached the top of the stairs. "You're going to make a mess. I don't go in your room." He looked like he was going to kill us. "Get out!" He groaned. At first, I though he was going to moan at mum, but very clearly, he knew mum would side with me with the excuse you're always in his room. "Why are you in my room in the first place?" He has gone very red, which forced me to stifle a laugh. "Sorry. It's just, you can't do a tour of the house without showing your room, can you?" I'm trying very, very hard not to smirk. Luxana is already smirking, which makes Harry lose patience, pushing me away from the doorway so he can get inside. He rolled his eyes. "I'm busy. Get out," he sighed, as if we were not worth his time.

"Got something to hide? Why do you want us out so badly?" I asked smirking, since I was a demon I was quite persuasive and could put people under pressure almost instantly. Basically I knew how to get what I wanted. I walked around the room casually with a 'I don't care what you do, I'm not leaving.' attitude. Hopefully, if he calls his parents they'll just say 'but she's the guest.' Like most people.

"No, I'm busy," Harry repeated almost immediately, but he seemed to calm down a bit. Which was weird before I remembered what she had said earlier. I can just put a charm on you. Did she seriously just put a charm on my brother? That's pretty funny. "Fine," he said, though he didn't sound happy. "Just don't mess my room up." He says that, but I don't think it's possible to mess up this room because even I couldn't trip in it. Harry goes straight to his desk, where he has all his pencils lined up by size. Who has time to measure pencils?

"Why are you busy all the time? I mean, I thought you were meant to be the smartest person ever but the smartest person ever would get all there work of the way and do it in one day." I said simply. This will probably make him defensive. How could you even mess up this room...?

"Everyone knows that the smartest person ever is probably Steven Hawking," Harry laughed. "And even he can't do stuff in a day." His laugh wasn't a joking laugh, it was more of a you stupid idiot laugh. He clearly did not like the way Luxana was speaking to him, because I noticed he didn't once look at her. So, maybe he wasn't so confident as I thought. Which is nice in a way.

"Did you just laugh, at me? Good joke." I said chuckling, he thinks he's insulting me.
"Let me just tell you something real quick, I'm not an idiot I actually think you are for thinking people are stupid straight away but Steven Hawking isn't a wizard now is he. Oh and guess who is?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh yeah! You!" I rolled my eyes, I hate people who judge you and don't even know you.

Harry didn't reply. I think she broke my brother. He was silent for a few seconds, and then he replied, "But I'm not the best. Yet. I'm working on it." I'm unsure on whether he's joking or not. I know he's good, but is there a way of finding out who is the best. "Are you done in my room or what?" I don't think he likes being challenged. At least for once it's him and not me.

"Good luck with being the best." I said and walked out closing the door behind me. I smiled at Alex.
"Next room?"

"I'm not allowed in my parents' room," I said truthfully. "But there's the attic." Nobody really goes up to the attic but me. All the storage seemed to still be in mum and dad's, so I did my own stuff in the attic. It was fair enough, since I got the box room. "There's nothing up there really." Just lots of things I've made and not given to anyone.

"Do you want to go upstairs anyway?" I said, trying to forget what I just did.
'What the hell is wrong with me? I have to go and ruin everything. Urgh.' I thought to myself. Well I thought I was, because I swear Alex looked up. No I dodn't say that out loud.

"No," I said quickly, probably sounding protective since I was embarrassed. I didn't want to show I'd kept all that stuff. "No," I repeated, calmer.

"Oh..well okay.. so what should we do now." I say walking past him and standing in front of him. I shuffled my feet and looked down sorting out my sleaves. I then looked back up to be met with a beautiful pair of eyes.

"Umm." I tried to think. I must have seemed so boring. Normally, I did as much homework as possible. In fact, I spent hours sometimes. Who knew. I doubted that was something she wanted to do. Honestly, it's not something I want to do either. "We could go in the garden?" I suggested the first thing that came into my head. I have the strange feeling that I want to impress her.

I nodded. "It's raining but going outside when it's raining is always fun." I grinned and walked to the stairs.
"After you.." I smiled.

I hadn't even noticed the rain. I hate rain, but I'd suck it up. I suggested it in the first place. Following her to the stairs. "No, ladies first," I insisted, remembering manners for a moment.

"Why thank you kind sir." I bowed and walked down the stairs. I waited for Alex to follow as I looked out the window.
"If only rain wasn't so..cold, but it is beautiful." I whispered to myself.

I scowled; to me, she sounded sarcastic. Last time I was being polite. Rushing down the stairs, remembering an old game I used to play, who could get down the stairs fastest. She whispered something, but I wasn't sure what, and I didn't bother to ask. Going through the kitchen and opening the back door, revealing the garden, gentle rain dropping down.

I stepped out into the garden smiling to myself. I held my hand out just in front of me watching the delicate droplets splatter ontop of it.

The garden is rather neglected. There's a small tree Harry planted a few years back, but other than that, it's pretty empty. We were planning on making it look nicer, but none of us are keen gardeners. The barbecue grill rested against the wall, lid closed and wet from the spitting. "It's not much really. It's nicer when it's warm."

"Why? Are you cold?" I tilted my head slightly throwing in my famous smile. It may not be much but it still is pretty. Nature is pretty. Nature.
"We can go back inside if you want to...?" I stood next to him frowning slightly now. Only realising how close we were after I had moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.