E.S.N.A (Eradicators of SuperNatural Affairs) OOC/Sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my internet will be down till Monday. I am going to attempt to use my phone over the weekend I guess :/

Well. I am in disbelief that my phone did somethinf right n.n Sorry no colors this time. Mobil site does not have the extra text things. v.v Which is a shame because I like doing the colors.

Wait, so what happened to Miles? o_o;

He is still being run down..... If Sleep had not been helping me move she would have posted.

Tomorrow makes a full week since Sleep's last post. If she does not have one up by then I will write us around the characters. However the way I feel about lack of posting is I can not make you post on a time frame, but I do except a reasonable time frame for a post.

So as of today everyone has a week to make posts, before we either write around your character, or I use what I have read to make a reflection of their personality to make a post for them.

After which you are welcome to jump back in at any time. Just know I want this thread to do well, and will do what is needed as requested of the other players. I feel one week is enough time to get a post up, and is a length of time that is reasonable.

(^o.O^) ';..;'
(vO.Ov) ';..;'
(vo.o)> (}@{)

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I will have a post up for the other characters shortly. Attempting to do this, and unpack at the same time.

Information:

Hecate The Queen of Witches. In some texts is a Goddess. In others is a powerful demon of hell. Being likened to a succubus, and feeds off the energies of both men, and women.

To fit the story I am using the darker version. Being able to seduce minds would allow her to pose as a god. While stealing souls.

She was removed from our world by The Old One when he learned her full name. There is great relevance to this, and the killings.

Can't wait to meet her.

Hey folks. My dude has made it into the IC! Yay!

Now to just get him with the rest of the group xD

If that is directed towards me, tgen I only have access to my phone right now, and technically Iwaku is my second job, so I am always texting at work.

Will have more up tomorrow. Will have a computer then.

False alarm. His throat is not closing up -.-

OKAY. So I updated the character sheets, and bestiary. I have been distracted to say the least since getting the internet back.

I am about to do a post involving world building as to how ESNA hides from sight. Due to the fact Effort is at the base. I will have it up shortly, and will try to set the mood again in this next post.

There is that will have an IC up soon. Also need to right up a sheet for The Old One.

Name: The Old One. (Omniel Yiakroth Terismos

Appearance: An organization trench coat is provided to those part of the organization.

Height: 7' 00"

Weight: Due to having no solid shape Omniel has no weight.

Occupation: Head of ESNA. Often hunts class S, and class SS cases.

Species: Nephilim. The offspring of an angel, and human. In old times they were called men of great renown. Due to the taint of human blood Nephilim are often violent beings. Having great strength, magic, and the ability to recover from most any wound such as their angel counterparts. They are powerful foes. Their numbers are few, and far between since the great flood caused by the almighty. To kill a Nephilim one must use a old, and forgotten perfume known as Qeres. Which is poisonous to them, and angels. One may also speak their true name backwards. As True names hold great power over most creatures learning the true name of a Nephilim will give you power over them.

Bio: Omniel was once a hero in his time. So much so that he sent the fallen to the depths of hell. As time moved on he came to find the first true demon Lilith had given life to a new breed of monster. These beast plagued man kind greatly. These were the first of each monster known today. The Alphas as they came to be known. Brought destruction, and misery to all who crossed their path. Upon learning that these creatures were once men, and women Omniel attempted to save their souls by removing the source. During the fight with Lilith, he became cursed to a formless shape. As a testament to all who would come against her.

With time his soul not being removed from the dust his body had left Omniel was able to reform. Though not a true body he is still able to fight, and interact with the world around him. He stays with the hunt in hopes of once again finding the demonesse Lilith, and putting an end to all those cursed by the Alphas.

I hope between the post for The Old One, His character sheet, and my last post it explains current events well enough. I am kind of all over the place at the moment >.< Real life wise not thread wise.

I need to know what Ayaka, and Brendan are doing. As such I will be making another post for The Old One.

Status
Not open for further replies.