E.S.N.A (Eradicators of SuperNatural Affairs) OOC/Sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, real life always comes first. :3

Should I add doppelgangers? If so think..... How would one beat something exactly like themselves?

Name: Ayaka Yuurei, prefers to be called Aya

Appearance: She has dark, raven colored hair that goes just past her waist, with side-swept bangs cut right above her brilliant, silver eyes. When she is out on a job, she tends to keep her hair in a braid. Aya's facial features are soft, with a small crescent shaped scar under her left eye and a smile that can light up a room. She wears blue jeans with the ends tucked into military-style combat boots that reach her knees. Plain T-shirts are her go-to item of choice for a top and she has a dark brown leather pack that she wears on her back. Aya has a dagger strapped to her hips kept hidden under her black trench coat that reaches her mid-thigh, inside her coat is a few throwing knives as well. Her right ear is pierced twice, with small silver rings in each hole and prayer beads are wrapped around her left hand.

Height: 5'3

Weight: 120 lbs. About 54 kg

Species: Human Spiritualist, with a range of specialties. She knows a lot about curses, ghosts, parapsychology and things of that nature.

Bio: Although she is only 18, she has been working for ESNA for two and a half years. More to be reveled later.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, cool, a new member. Welcome! ^^

And, again, I'm sorry guys, things have been hella hectic over the last three days and I'm still dealing with a lot of what's going on. I'm not backing out, or anything like that, but it'll be tomorrow or Tuesday before I get a post up. I haven't checked the IC thread, yet, but feel free to move ahead; I'll certainly catch up as soon as I am able. <3

Also, Dread; I think Dopplegangers would be a great addition to the bestiary!

Sleep that is fine take the time you need. Might see you tkomorrow btw. Also I am currently out, and lack the ability of a good post. Will be home soon sorry x.x

13 fearsome creatures for our bestiary as of today. This is what I do with my free time...... Should write a book with the things I have read.

Calling up the city in his head as best he could. Knigthsbridge Station was the first murder. A lone male had been stabbed fifteen times, and had been found pointing to the Southeast. The second had been at the Vexhall Pleasure Gardens. Two women had been tied together, and burnt. However the cause of death was a stab wound to the heart. The third was at St. Luke's Gardens just next to the Church. Three victims were found hanging in a tree. One male, and two female. Stab wounds to the heart. That left Big Ben.

If you look these locations up on a map you will find it is beginning to make a shape.

Sorry for the long post. I shortened it from what I wanted. I also will be making a few more long ones just to attempt to get us back on track.

Note: This is not what I wanted when I converted from English to Latin.

Blood for blood. Come to you. Whom do you seek, let for a journey. Through the Lord. By way of the land. I command you. Source code this maiden. The radiant, your arrival. Unfortunately, again, must never cease your the maker. Go with the lungs the air, and the life. I command thee to do my own will.

This is Victoria's spell when converted from Latin, to English. Again, not what I first typed. However it sounds good, and flows well in Latin. So are my thoughts anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a post for Ruby in an attempt to foreshadow events. Waiting to make a post for Victoria, and Sepi. Both are coming soon, and the next events will be big. Woot Woot.

I'm back! Posted as Lan and Miles. One more angsty, one more angry. ^^ Crankin' up the volume, man. Back with a vengeance or somethin'.

Side note. My last post for Ruby was the only time line moved forward. Miles being important to her story was moved forward as well. Everyone else is still in the day time.

Side note.

For the European vampire, my idea for infection is simply transmittable virus. When the vampire feeds there is a gland jusr above their fangs which pass the virus to a new host. In rare cases it could take multiple feedings to turn someone.

Now this is relevant to the story, as ESNA has broken the vampire lord's fangs. The lord that Sepi is meeting in the park. Sepi, Victoria, and Asura, have a good bit of histroy with one another. Which if I can write it up well enough. I hope to make it emotional for the readers. This is why I never do biographies for my characters. I like to try players feel.

Oh the feels how we love to hate you.

Sorry I haven't been super active, been pretty busy with other stuff. I'll make sure to get a post up today at some point.

Get out those hammers, and fire up the forges! I have made a user submitted section in our bestiary. PM me your creations, and if I like them they will end up as something which could be encountered.

Things I need.
============================================================
Name:

How they hunt, and what they look like.

How to protect yourself, and how to kill them.
=============================================================

I look forward to seeing what flows from your mental forges!!!

Name: Faith

Appearance: Human and WereWolf

Height:
Human: 5.417 feet/ 1.651 meters
Werewolf: 3.75 feet/ 1.143 meters

Weight: 120 lbs/ 56.699kg

Species: WereWolf (Lycan, normal)

Bio: Faith suffered a terrible incident while being turned into a Lycan. The incident was a car crash into an ocean as the driver was mauled by a werewolf. Faith forgot her name, home, family, friends...everything. She took up the name 'Faith' in hopes of one day finding her identity. Because of her being forced into a Lycan, she took up being a hunter for revenge. She can turn into a werewolf if she is hurt badly or if the night is a full moon. Her werewolf form has been spotted in the media before but luckily she just looks like a freakishly large wolf and has been shot at by hunters several times but to no avail (the bullet did knock her down but it couldn't do much more than superficial damage). Faith can often be seen with a black eye, busted lip, bruises and scrapes across her entire body from her nightly escapades. Her human form is nothing special- however, her wolf form, weighing 120 pounds and compromising mostly of vicious muscle, is white deadly. Most of her power comes from her more canine based bite, which is fairly damaging to other lycans and fairy tales alike.

(If you get the character reference, you get a cookie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Brendan Kane

Appearance: A robustly built man, with piercing blue eyes, white skin, and no hair on his head. He wears the trench coat while actively participating in a hunt, but eschews it whenever possible. He prefers clothes more suited to the area of operations. His body is has an extensive amount of scarring from numerous close calls during his decade of service. Visible wounds include shrapnel scars on his right cheek from IED's in Afghanistan, a bite mark and prosthetic nose from a ghoul attack, Stitches on his neck from a werewolf claw that narrowly missed his jugular.

Height: 6' 4" or 193 cm

Weight: 251 lbs. or 114 kg

Occupation: Member of ESNA, 6th rank Hunter (Currently 3rd rank while on probation)

Species: Mundane Human

Bio:

He originally was an SAS soldier working in Afghanistan. The team he was part of was tasked with capturing and interrogating members of the insurgent command structure. He first piqued ESNA's interest in 2004, while scouting the mountains in the northern Helmand province. His squad stumbled onto the hideout of a blood cult, reawakened by the fires and insanity of the war. The exact details of the encounter are classified, but out of the four SAS operators, only Brendan survived. During the debriefing, he was approached by someone he assumed was a "spook". The man discussed what Brendan had seen and gave him an opportunity to join ESNA. Brendan figured that he probably wouldn't survive if he refused, so he said yes.

After 8 months of theoretical and on the job training, Brendan was accepted into the Hunter Branch. Fighting supernaturals often proved to be more difficult than fighting terrorists. The next nine years hardened his heart and scarred his body. Any idealism he once had was washed away in a steady stream of blood, sweat, tears, acidic venom, ectoplasm and a sundry of other unwholesome liquids produced by the supernaturals.

He has been known to stretch the first rule to the breaking point in order to follow the other three, taking a very lenient view on what constitutes an "innocent" and the exact meaning of "harm". His willingness to bend these rules and commit some of the same acts as those he hunts lead some to believe that (despite being an ordinary human) he is more of a "monster" than many of ESNA's supernaturals.

This mentality got him in trouble during a standoff with a faerie, the creature had nabbed a sleeping child to take it to its home and do whatever it is they do with children. The fanciful entity tried to bargain with the Hunters for the child's life but Brendan refused to back down, he disobeyed his commander and fired several rounds of Cold Iron. He killed both the child and monster, bringing the standoff to a gruesome end. Rather than have him executed, high command demoted him to a 3rd rank hunter for a probationary period of one year and transferred him to the deadliest assignment in the organization: Victoria.

It has been eleven months and twenty nine days since the 'incident' and in those months Brendan has attempted to earn at least a modicum of respect from fellow hunters. He is one of the few "mundanes" to join Victoria's unit (though it was mandatory), and one of the even fewer who looked like they might make it past the first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.