E.S.N.A (Eradicators of SuperNatural Affairs) OOC/Sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with limiting posts, is what happens when everyone is online and posting?

"Lol, can't respond to things happening to my character, I hit my three a few hours ago"

I want to say more character development, but that does get boring. *Scratches head*. Tell you what I clearly need more sleep then I have been getting. I do not think I should be make decisions at the moment, and maybe jumped the gun by a few fields.

Just keep doing it how we have been, and I am so sorry for the trouble. I am going to go have a cigarette, and roll going to bed over. So who ever has a post ready go ahead, and post. I will see everyone tomorrow. *Is having crap ideas right now, and should not be listened to.*

Reactions: Maddeline
Entry for Beastiary

Name: Tunneler

Tunnelers were once humans, but a mixture of prolonged exposure to low intensity magic and years of living underground have changed them. Their new features are gaunt and emaciated with large eyes and pale, almost translucent skin. Their fingers have changed into badger-like claws capable of rapidly digging through most unconsolidated sediment, and some types of rock. Their claws are also capable of easily cutting through flesh. They walk with a shuffling gait and very few remember how to talk. At night, they emerge from their burrows to hunt for food. The creatures are predators, preferring fresh meat. Their most dangerous attribute is their acute sense of hearing, which they use to sense prey through the earth. Tunnelers can sense a human sized target up to 20 meters away and often try to dig under their prey to catch them unaware.

Tunnelers share all the same weaknesses that humans do, stabbing, bludgeoning, slashing and bullets are all effective at dealing with these creatures. Their eyes and ears are very sensitive, 65 Lumens (the brightness of a tactical flashlight) is enough to blind them for a few seconds. Using firearms against tunnelers is a double edged sword, however. The sound and muzzle flash from a pistol is usually enough to send it running, even if the bullet didn't connect. On the other hand, using guns are often problematic because tunnelers are usually encountered in very confined areas. This makes it difficult to maneuver weapons larger than an average handgun and the sounds often reverberate, which can cause severe hearing damage to humans and Tunnelers alike.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. So I got my sleep, and thougj it over. My internet is currently down, and tech support guy doesn't know his head from his ass. Getting side tracked..... I thought it over, and I will only ask that we simply slow down on speed posts.

So I will write up a post when tech guy fixes my problems

<{o_O}> ';..;'

OMFG....... They shut off my fucking service, and had to restore it because they thought I moved *Cries from the brain hurt.* I guess while it is coming back up I will go smoke, or take a nap..... I hate you some times comcast.

Internet never came back up lastnight, and ither issues. >.> Will try and have a post up in the next hour or so.

One up for Victoria. I kind of need one for Miles as I refuse to describe the sound of night air, and the blood pumping through veins for two-three paragraphs for Asura. I think Nash needs one as well. Krag, and Aya can still post as the two of you seemed to leave the group. Aya you should act on the fact there is suppose to be a meeting in Regent's Park. Geographically located about .7 miles from your current location to the Southwest. Yes all three groups have been roughly that close together during both of these scenes. Which once Faith finds Sepi we are all going to be able to hone in on that.

OK I will be down for most of the day. I am changing apartments today, and will have to get set back up before I can get on again. I may be back on later today, and may or may not be super hyper since I will no long have to walk up two flights of stairs. WOOT WOOT. SUPER HAPPY MOVING FUN TIME GOOOOOO!

I'm waiting on a post from Miles, so I know where to go from the whole brick wall illusion. (i.e. did he stop or keep going accidentally)

OK I am going to be off through tomorrow. I have my phone, but can not post well from it. As it is like the smelly crazy guy on the bus we just do not talk about. TT.TT I'm sorry guys. The Comcast guy never came by to hook up the service.

Questions:

Does each team member have some way to communicate with one another like a Secret Service-esque earpiece or radio? (which could justify characters peeling off to other areas)

How long have the characters been in ENSA, and more specifically Victoria's Unit?

Brendan: 10 (1 w/ Victoria)

Ok. They have secured phones to call each other with. Gets reception in the worst locations. Asura has been in as long as Lan which is 98 years. Victoria has been in for 20.

Something I am going to work with later is Victoria is only Commander because she sent Lan to research, so Asura switched with her. When she was allowed back Asura switched back. Loosing two ranks in the process. They characters get along, but Victoria is not the great commander she is made out to be.

I didn't tell you all this, but Victoria's team is a hard case group. They are sent on the low survival rate cases. The one we are working on now could fall into that shortly. I would like to say most of you joined the team recently, because of disciplinary reasons, or because a request was put in. The bright side? Everyone will rank up at the end of a mission based on how your character performs.

Well I guess I will take in questions for right now. Anyone else?

Also after the first two missions I will take votes on the next enemy.

OK. So after a long repetitive convo with Comcast. I think I finally made head way. According to them in like 30 minutes my internet will be back on....

On a side note my manager tried to cut off the tip of my middle finger today.

Did you give him the finger instead of the rent?

No I was feeling for a gap atop something we couldn't see, and he shook it violently. TT.TT

Status
Not open for further replies.