E.S.N.A (Eradicators of SuperNatural Affairs) OOC/Sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have one more spot reserved. I will organize the character sheets when I get up in the morning. As it is 3 A.M. I am heading to bed.

Reactions: Maddeline
I have now not only color coded the character sheets based on player chosen text color, but have also done so with our bestiary to make it easier to find monsters within the list.

Name: Brant Mason

Appearance:
stock-photo-film-noir-retro-styled-fashion-portrait-of-a-detective-172540352.jpg

Height: 5'6

Weight: 180lbs/81.6kg (Both in pounds, and kilograms. simply find a conversion table)

Occupation: E.S.N.A Hunter Rank 3. Specialized in countering magic, magical creatures, and magical detection

Species: Esper. Possesses telepathy, a powerful "vision" that allows him to detect several forms of energy (kind of an aura sense), precognition (allows him to respond to threats a few seconds before they occur). His Esper abilities cause him to be sensitive to the other around him, causing headaches which can make him grouchy.

Bio: Brant works hard to condition his body with techniques and training so he may make the best of the short window he has. Annoying to some, Brant will respond to a person in conversation before or as they are saying something to him. If there is a mundane method for countering magic (or even using some rituals) Brant is likely to know them. Studying supernatural creatures extensively, Brant tries to be prepared for any potential threats. Other Espers would say Brant was fortunate in having manifesting such useful abilities, but he consideres them something of a pain in the ass. Because of these useful abilities, the E.S.N.A doesn't want to risk losing such a valuable specimen and keep him on low priority investigations and nudge him toward Internal Affairs. But Brant would lose his mind if he was stuck indoors with an office full of people and pushed hard to be a Hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the short posts per character. >.< Was trying to keep up.

Is anyone else seeing the weird code on my last post for everyone? Also what are everyone's thoughts on collaboration towards conversations? Meaning one long post vs several.

The weird code in the IC thread just looks like some improperly formatted html.

Yeah, you just didn't format your BBCode properly. And re: conversation posts, I don't really care just as long as different characters are clearly separated, which you're doing quite well already. -w-

OK then. I don't know why the code would have messed up, as I did it I would this. Hmmm oh well.

Okay. So I am going to start collaborating on posts for different scenes. Such as what will be up tonight. Instead of like twenty small posts, I will be working with others to form one long post from scene to scene. When such events as a lot of conversation, action, and such is in effect. I would just rather work the whole scene out like that to save time, and so that it flows better.

Which is about to happen for Miles, Asura, Aya, Nash, and Brendan. If that is Okay. Text will be slit up in a turn based fashion, so noone has to quickly get a "mini" post up.

This makes me think of utilizing a chat room or something.

Try doing what you said and see how it goes. It might be better to stick with the forum, it's easier to organize.

I just want everyone to have time to respond. Speed posting can get hectic.

Or we set a post limit. I would say three is a fair amount right? Three posts max per character per day. Is that fair? Should we put it to a vote?

Only with the majority vote. I just don't want anyone to feel forgotten. I have had it happen before >.<

Honestly I think a turn-based system would make this easiest? Doing it via PM kind of over-complicates things, and if someone takes too long we can always vote to skip over them or something.

That all said, this is on the assumption that you absolutely think something like this is necessary. We've been doing a pretty good job of not leaving people behind so far, so...

Reactions: Maddeline
I kinda flew with it last night with Maddeline's character, because I want Effort to get to a good point to jump in. We were planning on doing it upon returning to the organization. However I want everyone's characters to grow while doing so. That is hard to do while speed posting. I do agree to vote to skip if say someone is taking too long. I don't know I also have not been sleeping alot lately @.@ and I feel it may be making me making a mountain out of an ant hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.