Dungeons and Dragons

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Let's see if Xenoxis will go hungry today. *rolls die*

Woohoo! Just enough to keep myself fed.

I summon the reserves of mercy from the party...otherwise I can eat flies.

Edit: The roll is 13...go random skills in survival.

Do do do, foraging for food..

So yeah, I rock. Three other people can surf on the cleric's bountiful harvest.

TONIGHT, WE FEAST... ON MOUNTAIN GOAT!!

I prefer scrawny sparrows personally....far crunchier.

.... isn't it sad that your two "accomlpished hunters" are the cleric and the evoker? o.O

You were both covered in rock-dust. You had natural camouflage.

Plus it was probably that time of the month...

Some little posts would be cool just so I know what everyone is doing during the camp.

If we camp for 10 hours and use Sales as a watchman we can all get 8-10 hours rest. But that would mean Sales doing a 4 hour watch and 3 more of you doing a 2 hour watch.

*hides his random encounter dice* >___>

And you need to beat a Spot Check of DC... 25 to spot the thing that is approaching you.

I totally call sleeping eight hours and doing the last shift. My guy's just lazy that way.

Sales will take the watch before Karwik, leaving one more postion between Angus and me. [btw i passed my spot check, screw you hidden beastie. he he!]

Hm...We must be getting attacked by Poison Dusk Lizard men. Or something smaller. Not any things have a 13 Hide.

This thing does. >__>

Though it's not as good as a bat, rat or velociraptor.

Right, let's see if any of the sleeper hear Xeno and co whispering. It's a DC of 15, but a -10 for being asleep.

Okay, so Sales can hear Xeno up to something.

I'll just wake up and stand guard then shall I?

And so the inter-party lies begin...

Hey, if I keep getting 20's on bluff checks, it won't matter. Anyways, it's off to bed again for Sales.

Man, two nat 20s in a row. I'm on a roll! (no pun intended) But sadly, this luck can't hold out forever. I've got a feeling the next roll I make is going to be piss-poor.

So now Sales believes in nocturnal mountain deer. o_O