Dungeons and Dragons

Yes, if only we had a giant fighter type and a roguish fellow with silver weapons, we'd be awesome against these things.

Well, we've got one of those, but I'm a little busy digging out Ayumi.

*Makes TNT re-roll his Sense Sarcasm*

He doesn't have the skill, same way Xenoxis has a -10 on Listen checks.

Xenoxis's Listen is better than Angus's. Besides, if he had acknowledged your request for his silver arrows, it would have been allowing metagaming. Xeno never told anyone his arrows were silver, so there is no way Angus could know he had silver arrows.

This is what happens when you lot don't talk to each other. >:[

From now on we'll have regular team meetings. Kryx can take minutes, Xeno can chair, and Ayumi can serve tea and drinks. Darius will sense motive on all speakers, and all motions will be put to the vote (Fielli will be disqualified from voting). Then Sales will lead the closing prayer.

Anyway, it's no biggie. We're doing okay without the silver.

Guuurgh... war of attrition... -___-

Okay, Ayumi has been buried for a minute now, so she takes... 5 points of Non-lethal damage.

Goddam motherfucking bitch-ass cunt-muffin fucking shit balls bollock-munching faggot piece of shit!!!

I give permission to move Kryx along. I'll be back Tuesday/early Wednesday.

Go toss a tank at em.

*Victory music plays*

Okay, we're done.

And since that was a challenging encounter, I'll award double XP.

So that's 450XP each.

Post in the next chapter once you're levelled up and ready.

Sales and Karwik... the plucky duo with the crazy schemes.

Shut up! At least my crossbow isn't cursed! And I don't shout obscenities at it! At least not out of character.

Oh, and we need Survival Checks too, to see how much food we can get together. As before, every 2 points you pass by = food for one person. Anyone left out will have to eat a Trail Ration or count as fatigued in the next encounter.

Since we're getting higher up the mountain, the DC for the check will be 13.

And Palonis, you need to roll your new HP.

I am great and an Elf, therefore i level up everytime.

[failed survival check, so begs for food]

Okay, rolling it up now. Sorry for forgetting that.

And so far as hunting is concerned, it looks like Karwik's taking one of his rations. Typical. And if nobody succeeds at hunting, Sales can take one of his rations, too.

Blah blah blah ranger hunts for food and instead of having the hunt for himself has a ration.

We're all quite the accomplished hunters, aren't we? xD

-Edit: SCORE!
Bwahahaha. **feeds the silly elf >_>**
I'll feed Angus and Karwik too, unless someone without rations fails...