Dungeons and Dragons

Erm... well it all depends who you guys are digging up, since we've got 2000lbs of rock on us EACH. So that's 4000lbs in total. You'll have to decide who you pull out first, but I guess Ayumi would be the logical choice.

It all depends on whether or not we want somebody who can combat the Lemures or somebody who can keep everyone else at tip-top health. Personally, I'd say that the biggest problem right now is that we've got these big dudes tearing us up, and a lot of our blows don't do much of anything, you dig? We need someone who can smite us some evils, you know what I mean, dog?

if it helps any, I have a laser spell prepared that could probably take out one of them. They don't have spell resistance.

Plus at Level 2 my Smite Evil can just about knock over a Starbucks coffee cup.

Yes, I think you should save Jesu-, I mean, Ayumi first.

Ooh... I haz idea for Darius post! :D

But haven't we already spotted your shield? I thought we had already decided to dig for Darius first?

Maybe Darius was super-sexy and awesome and got his shield over Ayumi too.

You can rescue whoever you want first.

Okay, it's time to decide whether you're getting Ayumi or Darius out of the rockslide first.

Whoever it is, they'll be free next round.

Okay, well with that vote and the shiney shield factor, I think I'll make a call and have Darius be the first one rescued.

Kitti, they haz cold resistance of 10. But I assume Fielli wouldn't know this...

Okay, I'll be jacking Angus shortly... since I know for a fact he's looked at the thread and knows what's happening (*Big Brother chortle*)

My heroic re-entry was guaranteed not to work, wasn't it? -____-

This is why we rescue the minmaxer first.

If you let me remake anyone who dies, their power will be MAXIMUM.

Don't expect much more from ayumi's entry, though.

I'd rather have realistic characters who are challenged by the story and develop emotionally. Thanks.

This is why I'm still digging out the woman.

And this is why that gorge wall will think twice about being evil next time. :|

I'd rather have realistic characters who are challenged by the story and develop emotionally. Thanks.

That's a false dichotomy. You can be both.

'sides, being dead puts a bit of a hamper on developing a character.
And if there are more powerful characters, then they can fight more powerful villains.

Nah, we're fine.

You all suck!

I'll play with myself instead! More boring repetitive hacking FUN for me!

Ah, missing the monsters entirely! How I missed this stimulating gameplay experience! Maybe I should let you roll for me from here on out, Asmo. You seem to have better luck with it.