Dungeon of Solomon OOC

Actually Boomboom, I was thinking of planting a curse on her. Velari isn't so much the physical attacker since he prefers to curse and limit his opponents with curses.
Still, he hasn't gotten to it yet because you just got there, but he's kind of wary since you feel different to him that the others and he's unsure if the curse will affect you or not. :P

Wellllllll I guess... but like as long as Polly doesnt get turned into a frog... ribbit ribbit. Flies. Yum. xDDD

hahahahaha....not his typical kind of curse, but I promise I won't do frogs. :P

@@!! Big. Bad. WOOLF!! AAAAAAaaaahh!!!

Please dont kill Polly! I only posted once for her! And besides, she still needs to get punch cursed in the face by a Genie!! AAAaah!!

;DDD

I shan't

...yet... >:D

A genie... AND a succubus... *grins evilly* Ah, to grow up in the southern lands and to know the secrets of binding spirits. I must find some sort of container... perhaps a lamp but anything that can open and close will do... and then the bindings shall begin! Such pretty servants they shall be!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Actually, I might take a while with my next post, so if you want to continue go ahead, you don't have to wait for me to get involved.

I shan't

...yet... >:D

~rolls up newpaper and holds to nose~ No. Nononono! Bad puppy!

xDD

A genie... AND a succubus... *grins evilly* Ah, to grow up in the southern lands and to know the secrets of binding spirits. I must find some sort of container... perhaps a lamp but anything that can open and close will do... and then the bindings shall begin! Such pretty servants they shall be!

Assallya is still liying there! Oooooohhhh... now I knows what yer up to! You! My turns to postie! Get ready for God-Mode Boo, baby, BOOOOOM!!!

;D

Naw... but srsly nows, I'mma postie up tonight^^

HI!

Okay. Postied! sorry @Majem :\ Right but like @BaskinJR i did end up using yer cyclops dude if that's okay? Like I dunno the the rules for using NPC types but hope that's okay? ^^;

and so like if anyone wants I can edit things in my postie to make ya happy, kay?

OH! and so like @AAB can you adds BOO and Polly to the charrie list please? ;D

BOOOOOOOOM!!

;D

Does the hungry werewolf not seem like a threat? D:

I must try harder! :D

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
BOOOOOOM!!

Oh no! WOLF!! Save the children! AAAAAaaahhh!!! Save the children!!! ;p~~

I'd like to do one of just those who are still around after the collapse. But I'm also going to be very busy until the end of next week. So it might take a while. Sorry.

Okay, that's cools. BOO! and Polly can wait^^

Oh, and where is @ChaosMage ? Thought you were gunna curse us and punch all o us in the face or something? xDDD

So remember when I said I had put some very dangerous things in the dungeon? Hint hint, that voice was not a lovely fellow who just wants to heal the party.