Dungeon of Solomon OOC

Sorry about the wait on my post guys, my next one shall include some GM stuff. I'll aim to have it up tommorrow~

If people don't want to regroup/go into smaller parties, speak now or forever hold your peace!
I'm fine with whatever.

I will be absent from Saturday to Monday night, just letting people know in case my character gets involved with anything.

Bale's and Bo's post is coming up soon.

Funny you mentioned it. I just tossed Amalthea a message not some six hours or so ago. She was going to do some big IC update or something.

yeah sorry on the wait guys, i had my first major graphic design meeting with a client yesterday and everything else kind of took a back seat. Haven't made an IC post in like a week.

Posts should be back to normal this weekend at the latest.

Well, being that I'm currently paralyzed I'm going to wait and be somewhat selective in determining where my body slides when the dungeons levels fall apart. As a result I'll be delaying my post. :)

So, floor collapsed and we're kinda free to choose wherever we end up?

ah sorry i wasn't clear ^^ all characters on level 1 will end up in a cavernous room in level 2, where characters can then split off into new parties if they want to.

So if I understand right, we're all in the same place now that the floor collapsed? If I'm wrong, I'll edit my post, but I'm going with that idea until otherwise noted.

This just might be an interesting turn of events.

You are completely correct Chaos.

Now, my question is... what happened to Boo Girlie? I was part way through a response when she deleted her post...

I didn't know she deleted her post.....did I do something wrong? :/

I didn't think I crossed boundaries of any kind in my post.....and I messaged her after she posted to see if she wanted to have our characters interact for good or ill.

I didn't see anything untoward in your post Chaos. Maybe she just wants to edit the post and didn't realize others had read it? In any event, we have no means of knowing so we can but wait and see.

Anna has advanced ahead quite a bit. Would she still be affected by the collapsing floor?

true enough. :P

just got a message from BoomBoom saying she wanted to edit her post due to some weird posting error and spacing and stuff, but she'll be back!
She also stated interest in the drama for her and my character so this should be interesting. XD

OOh!!

look wut I fooooound!! ;DDDD

Hi! hey err'body^^

Right. kay, so like yeaah... my postie was all screwy-like and so I deleted it and reposted :\

So I just wanted to let anyone know that you can interrupt Polly since dropping your blood in someones elses mouth is gross. EWS. xDD

BUT! If youre down, Assallya, then like go on and god-mode however ya feels like ,kay? Thinking that Polly's blood is anti-toxin, but soon becomes a toxin if not ingested fast enough? But should be all good, cuz she's a healer-type too^^

And so like yeah. Chaos mage's charrie is gunna punch Polly in the face or something like that I thinks? Ows! But drama, right?^^

~edit~ oh and so like is there a place to see who's who and like who's left? Like a charrie listing thread or something like that?