Dungeon of Solomon OOC

sorry, last few days have been way more busy that expected and all I could do is pop on to check messages. XD working on a response and will have one by today. :D

Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Well, the last few days sucked. Had a blind date at a special event at a local broadway musical. They gave out free tickets to single people. My "date" was married and lied about it in order to get into the theater for free. Nice. The next day was my sixteen hour job, follow the next day by attending the viewing of a co-worker who committed suicide. Today is my first day off in three days!

@Assallya strength, hope and loves to all those touched by suicide.

and as for your date... here's a suggestion from muh friend: go on another date, rack up a bill, as soon as you get main entree/loooots of drinks, excuse yourself with fake EMERGENCY phone call, go outside and just keep walking sister...! Serves em right! Fo'sho!!!

...not that i would ever do it... >,>

Well, yeah... that would suck. Just ripping into some poor innocent because of this other idiot. Oh well.

The suicide thing doesn't actually bug me much. Suicide is something I understand. It's when close friends just drop contact and react negatively for no apparent reason. Being abandoned sucks more than losing someone I think. Others disagree... but I'm a bit selfish in that regard given that it isn't about the deceased. Others say that it's about wasted potential and all that. As far as I'm concerned their troubles are over. It's about the pain of those left behind.

The date suggestion was actually supposed to be with the original douche bag as a revenge date... but what-evs neverminds cuz it's mean anyways.

*pouts* I have just a couple of days where I can't get online to post and everything falls apart.