Dungeon of Solomon OOC

Malcan is the evil mastermind behind this whole endeavour, isn't he 8-D YOU CAN'T DECEIVE ME MALCAN

OTL *Passes out* Been writing and posting and doing so much xD, well have posts up later^^.

I like doing a post a day, but it seems a bit early for me to post again considering how many are in the roleplay.
...should I wait, or just say my character moves quickly?

Generally I wait until half of the PC's in the scene have posted; Falling that, after twenty four hours plus a little bit provided at least one other person has posted. I hate back to back posting.

Sorry for the delay. Alcohol, amirite?

y1iPAAr.png

Here's the cast.
(If anyone wants an individual transparent-circle-thing of their character, I can get that.)
I would love one. Going to use it in every post.

@AAB

Maybe we should all use those icons in our posts or something! :D
Exactly!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LunarLavendula
I'm waiting too :(

Out of everyone though, how many people are still active in the RP?

Haven't heard from Jeanvieve in a while, or Penelope Sky. A couple of the newer people to join haven't posted for a page or two aswell.

@Jeanvieve
@Penelope Sky

Are you guys still in this? :/

Jeanvieve has had technical difficulties with her computer, the post in which her character falls unconscious away from the group is due to that, so for the time being, assume her character is not with the group ^^

Question time!
I often find that roleplays can get a little comfusing when alot of characters are together in a small space trying to interact with all the other characters at once. Would people appreciate the oppurtunity if I set up a situation where all the characters ended up together again, so they could break up into smaller parties? Or just to get an opportunity to team up with characters in the other group?

• Useful
Reactions: AAB
I think that's a good idea.

Unless people are interested in doing collaboration posts on a site like titan pad where everyone gets together for one huge post involving all the characters.

As far as Anna goes...I don't think It's the best time for her to be thrown into a group :P

My, apologies. I am rather busy right now but will post as soon as possible.
As far as Anna goes...I don't think It's the best time for her to be thrown into a group :P
How could it possibly go wrong?

How could it possibly go wrong?

If people are down for insane amounts of bloodshed and death then I'm on the same page as you. I see absolutely no problems there :P

There also exists the possibility of one to three In-Character threads.

Maybe group A, group B and those that have been separated or a similar organizational structure.

Sorry about the wait on my post guys, my next one shall include some GM stuff. I'll aim to have it up tommorrow~

If people don't want to regroup/go into smaller parties, speak now or forever hold your peace!

Reactions: Majem and AAB