• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spoilers

Original poster
I'm unsure of how to word this. It's kind of an odd approach to roleplaying I admit.

Anyway I've always been a fan of dual roleplays. As in my side is different from my partners. Why is that? Well honestly I view it as the fairest form of roleplaying. Both my partner, and I get full, creative control of our sides. The only real drawback people ever cite, is that they find it confusing to try, and keep track of both roleplays. I personally do not have this issue, but I understand those that do.

But Spoilers! Aren't you basically saying you're a whiny brat, who just wants the RP to go your way? In a manner of speaking yes. However, note two things. First because this is a separated roleplay, it means your side goes your way. What right do I have to tell you how to do your side? None. Your roleplay if it is a different one that my side, does not affect my story. The second point is; Can you honestly say you've never wanted to just have a roleplay go 100% the direction you want? I'm sure we're all happy to compromise for our partners, but I think everyone at some point has had that idea they really wanted to do, and couldn't.

Now with that all said I will get to what I want, and what I will do.

My side;

Writing Style - 3rd person, and past tense.

Length - Average of 3 paragraphs, roughly 300 to 400 words, depending on paragraph size.

I sometimes have same sex crushes. It varies by series, but I am willing to change crushes.

OC use - Yes I do use OC's, often I have an OC, with a canon crush, but I'll also do OC x OC.

Your Side;

Writing Style - Basically any kind you want. Past tense, present tense, 1st person, 3rd person.

Length - Up to about 600 words. I can write more, but really the 600 range is where I feel comfortable. After that it becomes a chore. If I'm really inspired my writing can go up to between 850 to 1,500 words, but I have to either be inspired, or playing multiple characters, which this is your side, so if you want a love triangle that's cool.

I'm clearly open to same sex pairings. So that's not an issue.

I will for you do canon x canon, OC x canon, OC x OC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff I am interested in roleplaying, and by the way I will at times want to break cannon, so I'm asking for someone very open minded. Of course since our sides are separated, and you get whatever you want, I don't think this will be a problem. Anyway this is just the list of things I'd like on my side.

Cowboy Bebop

BlazBlue

Hellsing

One Piece

One Punch Man

Marvel Comics, and Movies

DC Comics, Young Justice, and the recent animated stuff like Batman Bad Blood, and Justice League VS Teen Titans

Soul Eater

Mass Effect

Resident Evil

Halo

Original Fantasy

Original Futuristic Fantasy

(Those are my cravings.)

-----------------------------------------

What I will do for your side;

Cowboy Bebop

BlazBlue

Hellsing

One Piece

One Punch Man

Marvel Comics, and Movies

DC Comics

DC Movies

Young Justice

Teen Titans

Static Shock

DC Live Action Movies

Batman Arkham Games

Naruto

Transformers

Terminator

Lord of the Rings

Star Wars

Anything Original, any original idea you have.

Van Helsing

Pirates of the Caribbean

Creepypasta

SCP

Five Nights at Freddy's (humanized is fine)

Undertale

Tokyo Ghoul

Resident Evil

The Evil Within

Soul Eater

Mass Effect

Halo

Dr. Who 9th, and onward is what I'll know best. I may have to rewatch a bit to be honest.

Power Rangers I've seen Mighty Morphin, MegaForce, and I'm honestly unsure of all the ones I know. I get the names mixed up at times.

Until Dawn

Dead Space

Please ask me for anything not on here. There is a chance I may know it.

Mmmm Im going to send you a PM. XD I have a list of plots you might like to pick through. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.