Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurora turned and smiled at the question "Because I find boys easier to talk to than girls some times.. You seem to be an exception to that though." She explained before looking at her with a smile. "I want to see what we are dealing with here at this school and I was to size up who they are and what they are. I unlike most shifters have no issues with Hunters.. Mainly because I look entirely human with the expecption of the Tatoos on my body that I can just play off as tatoos." She explained before yawning. "I haven't shifted into my dragon form in three years and I am still growing... I can get as big as possible.... for my race that is.." She said with a smirk before waiting outside the boys dorm entrance.

As Elizabeth and Cecilia head down the spiral staircase, locking the door behind them, they venture into hallways, lined with doors with classrooms within them. They peered through the transparent frames that displayed the insides of each room.

"Standard, really," Elizabeth speaks, "not as grand as what I have back home, but I... I think I might like this place. Seems a little regal in a way or two."

As they continued, they appeared to chance upon... a gym? It seemed to be pretty huge in size, fighting ring big enough for two or three dragons, threadmill, all that. "Back where I come from, we fought Hunters to strengthen ourselves. I'm not fond of this term, but they called themselves 'V- V- Vampire Hunters'. We had some sort of truce, and me coming here to a world outside mine was part of it. In other words, this is the first time I've seen a... 'Gym'... as some may call it. It kind of does look like a torture room if you look hard enough."

~~~

"W- well, go ahead and lead the way," Jin speaks to the bigger guy. "I suppose combat isn't close to the biggest of my worries."

~~~

Behind Nozomi, small, spherical drones flew out of the window. Beside her was a laptop, which appeared to display footage of the school setting.

@Ayla @Kaykay

Wait, this isn't right.

She didn't see anyone rushing outside or anything, and there didn't seem to be far too many people doing really anything. Where there no classes at the moment? Well, maybe they had to give an announcement before hand... Ah, confusing confusing. It was probably just a free period for now, so she could look around? She wasn't given a schedule, and this somewhat confused her. Oh well, if she gets in trouble, she'll know what not to do!

Instead of pondering about what the hell she is doing wrong, she decided to walk around outside, just so that she would get a good idea of the layout of the academy. "Wow... I've never seen a building like this up close.." Although others would see this as stupid, she herself found this amazing. She always refused to be near and live with humanity, and so her comment sense was pretty below average. The problem was that she couldn't tell who was a dragon shifter and who was not, which scared her, and kept her guard up.

She pulled down the skirt of her uniform, in hopes that it would cover her knees, and she failed as the skirt only stopped a few inches above her knees. She was wearing black tights, but she just wanted to be sure..

Other than that, she didn't seem to be wearing other than the female dragon shifter uniform, and based off some of the papers she read, the hunters and the shifters should both have different uniforms. With this, she let out a relived sigh. She probably was given a schedule though-- Wait, she remembered reading something. What was it... Homeroom? Was she suppose to go there first?

She was still slightly confused, and afraid as she was a stranger, and she really didn't do well around others. "What do I do..?" She asked herself, and so stayed by the door to the female's dormitories, in fear of getting lost in a building or on the school grounds.

"I suppose," Heeyoung said, confirming Aurora's opinion. In fact, her only friend was a boy as well. He should be at this school, as well. "I have no problem with Hunters either," she smiled, waiting with the other girl at the boys' dorm entrance.

--

"Huh? You haven't seen a gym? Did you even go to school? You look rich and all but you definitely shoulda seen a gym before," Cecilia asked incredulously. It seemed strange that a rich girl who had no doubt been to school had never seen a gym. Maybe it was just different for Shifters. "Ah well, I get not seeing one, sorta, but how's it look like a torture room? I don't see that," she said, looking over the room. No matter how she looked at it, she couldn't see the resemblance.

Then something Elizabeth said struck her. "Vampire Hunters? You have Hunters that specifically hunt you guys?"

--

"Gotcha," Alex told the younger boy and he walked to open the door out of the boys' dorms. Once outside, he saw two girls, one familiar and the other not.

"Hey Heeyoung," he waved at the smaller Korean girl, "Who's the friend? I'm Alex. Alex Ebner," he introduced himself to Aurora as he extended his left hand for a handshake.

"This is Jin," he pointed at the boy. "Jin, this is Heeyoung, and you are...?" Alex introduced Jin, knowing Jin would probably not introduce himself unless prompted.

Aurora looked up at the noise of the door to the boys dorm area opening. She stared for a few seconds as her eyes darted around their bodies. She relaxed and yawned " Nice to meet you Alex.. I am Aurora" She said keeping up the French Accent. She then reached closer and shook his hand. Her hand likely much smaller than his but never the less the grip was far stronger than a regular girl her size could pull off. She then stood up and smiled "Excuse me.. My stomach is growling again.. I need to run back to my room." She said before turning and jogging off back to the girl Dormitory. When she got there she nearly ran head on into another girl. Luckily she was able to jump to the side and collide with something else. She tumbled and hit the ground with a decent force. She just laid on the ground for several seconds before shaking her head. She wasn't even injured which was expected. Her dragon form was mostly comprised of Metal Scales thicker than tank armor. In her human form she was far weaker but she could still take hits like a boss. "Why do you just stand there.. You could have gotten really hurt if I ran into you.." She mumbled before getting up.

@Teomessos

She was still pretty out of it, in her daze at least.

Again, not many people came by, so she didn't really do much. Being vertically challenged, she was only 4'3", so she wouldn't be surprised if someone were to run over her. People could possibly mistaken her to be the younger sibling of someone who attended, and she was pretty lost in thought at the moment. She was so lost in thought that she didn't seem to notice the foot steps coming this way.

"Wha?--"

She turned her head around, only to come face to face with another female about to crash into her! Cynthia herself braced for impact, shutting her eyes closed. However, after a little while, and nothing had hit her, she slowly opened one eye, and found the other female on the ground, and she seemed to have hit hard. Cynthia took a good look at the uniform, and it was the same as her own. 'Thank god.. It's a dragon shifter as well...' She thought to herself, since she wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot with a Hunter.

She stood there helplessly, and watched as the other female got up. Her ears were able to catch on with the mumbling, and Cynthia seemed to stutter before actually saying what she meant to. "A-Ah.. I'm s-sorry! I didn't think someone would run into me..." She admitted, looking at the said female. She seemed to be unharmed, luckily, otherwise the guilt would have eaten her alive. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

"Are you.. Um.. Alright?"

@Angelic Fusion

Aurora rolled her shoulders and felt her arm pop back into place once more and she groaned "Yeah... Things happen all the time to me so don't worry about it. I may be a shut in but I know how to get myself hurt and in trouble better than most people know how to breathe." She stated before stretching her arms out. "Well, You are uh.." She said looking down at the girl. The girl was even shorter than she was. "Uh... Which room are you staying in by the way..?" Aurora asked not seeing her before as the others arrived. "Did you see alot of... Instrument cases in the room which you went into.. my room was half empty meaning I was expecting a dorm mate.." She asked hoping and praying she wasn't it.

It wasn't that she didn't like the girl but she liked the peace and quiet of living in a room alone. But, atleast her room mate was likely going to be another Dragon Shifter... But she didn't like shifting so it was unlikely they would ever see her unless she was force to do so. "Alright... Well.. I am heading back into my room.. I need to get food I am hungry.." She grumbled and walked passed the girl and noticibly into the room they both share.

"Aw, man," Alex said as the new girl he'd introduced himself to just almost charged into a different girl. Since a new person was there, he figured he might as well introduce himself to her, too. Jin could use the social interaction as well. Actually, since Heeyoung was here, she'd probably need it too. She wasn't as messed up as Jin, but she was usually pretty shy.

He walked over to the small girl, even smaller than Jin, and motioned Heeyoung and Jin over.
"Hey there, I'm Alex. Alex Ebner. What's your name?" he extended his hand to the short girl. Even Jin was taller than her. But she wore the uniform, so she was clearly part of the school.
"Ah, and this guy here is Jin," he said, pointing. "We're trying to go on a tour of the campus, wanna join? Guess Aurora's good for the day, though."

--

Heeyoung was amused by Aurora's rush. She was an interesting one alright. As Alex motioned over, she walked next to him.
"I'm Heeyoung," she introduced herself, holding her left arm with her right. "Nice to meet you..." she said, waiting for the girl to introduce herself to Alex.

Eh? Well, there were a few instruments lying around...

The female quickly turned around and looked up at the taller one, following her quickly. "U-Um, miss? There are a few tomes and there is a Grimoire.. Please don't touch them.." She looked up at her, and she still needed to organize some of her stuff. She had a feeling that she would be sharing her room, so she made sure to keep her stuff on the other side of the room from where the instruments were. There was also a wooden staff leaning on the wall by the stacks of tomes. The tomes and the grimoire were very thick books, and the grimoire had a few blank pages.

Well, she wasn't expecting that her room mate would be the person she bumped into. "This is my dorm room.. So.. Yeah.." She was at a loss of words really, mainly because she didn't know how to talk with people. All around, she was silent, and she was small so she wouldn't take too much space. "My name is Cynthia, Cynthia Scorch... What's yours?" She asked quietly, but hopefully loud enough for her to hear.

@Angelic Fusion

"Yes, Elizabeth responds, "they hunt us, alongside other Dragons that seem 'demonic' in nature. We have been rivals since ancient times, but we were not their only rivals."

~~~

Jin was a little shocked to see the girl from earlier. Did he make a bad impression? He blushed a little and turned away.

Alright, good first impressions...

"M... my name is Huang Jin," he introduces.

"Huh. That's unfortunate," Cecilia commented. Her family had no rivals since they either assassinated their targets or died trying, so she didn't fully get it.

"Well, I'll assure you the gym isn't a torture room. Unless you hate sports, then maybe it is," she added. Looking around the gym, the size and facilities were impressive. It would probably be a popular spot once school started.

"Hey, what time is it? Don't wanna miss the assembly."

--

Seeing as Cynthia had run off back to her room, Heeyoung decided to take Jin's introduction attempt.

"Um, hi. I'm Heeyoung, nice to meet you, Jin," she said, blushing a little and slowly extending her hand to him.

--

Alex scratched his head as that Cynthia girl had run off back to her dorm. "Well, I guess it is good to get acquainted with your roommate," he said.

He turned around to the people he had called over and saw an attempt at introductions. It looked like it might have gotten a bit awkward with Cynthia going after Aurora and all. He thought about facilitating their meeting, but figured it'd be best if they both learned how to do so themselves. 'Good luck...' he thought to himself, hoping it'd work out and they wouldn't just run away from each other or something.

When Aurora got into the room she gazed around to see the stuff neatly put away and let out a sigh. The room was large enough for them both to comfortably fit inside considering they were both rather short. Although, for a girl Aurora was just below the average height. Never the less she didn't like share a room with another but if she had to she would rather it be that way it was. Both sides neatly put away but it needed to be cold. She would go on strike if he room mate put the temperature up. She then turned at hearing foot steps to see the girl standing there that she nearly ran into.

"Oh, you will be my room mate then.." She said slowly before shrugging "Easy enough you keep your stuff neat like I do so that is good. Also, I heard what you said. I wont touch your books and stuff. Although I personaly enjoy reading." She mumbled out with a half smile before looking around her room. "I would grab something to eat but I think we should get going to this so called assembly thing we are to be having." She finished before walking out.​

"Ah.. I see.. I have a few books, so you can borrow and read some."

Cynthia looked up at her new room mate, and if she hadn't stopped in her tracks, she could have possibly bumped into her again. She was a dragon shifter of both the warm and the cold, so she could adapt to different temperatures. She walked into the room, picking up her Grimoire and placing it on or in the nightstand, and if it were a drawer, then she would put it in there. "You can read the tomes, just nothing in the Grimoire.." That was reasonable enough, as she had many historical books, tomes on magic, and many things on hunters and dragons. These books were mainly of the ones of humans who have tried to slay both her mother and herself, however due to the harsh weather, none could even make it near them alive.

At least her room mate was fine with her, since Cynthia didn't seem to be far too afraid. She had completely forgot about the assembly, and she gave herself a mental face palm. 'First day and you forget, huh Cynthia?' She thought to herself, letting out a soft sigh, and following her new room mate to where the assembly would take place.

Mainly because she didn't know where it was going to take place.

@Angelic Fusion

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Genesis Lancaster, blue, solid]
DezHRtN.jpg

Genesis could only look on in major confusion. It was almost official that her roomate was completely bizzare. He bit her tongue to hold back a smart remark, grabbed her bow, and headed out of the room without another word. It wasnt merely out of spite that she did that, but simply because she had nothing to say. It was going to just be more awkward the longer the stayed, so she opted to go find somebody she might have a chance at conversation.

The halls were still littered with people, and most of them had their uniforms on already, like Genesis. She had her standard Shifter uniform on. It was almost funny how they wanted Hunter and Shifters to get along, but yet made them stand out from one another. Shouldnt they be able to wear whatever they wanted? If she had her choice, it would be nothing but flashy outfits and dresses and boots. But no, she had to wear a tacky uniform telling everybody she was different and could transform into a beast that had a much larger chance at killing them.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Alistair Evans, red, solid]

Orihara-Izaya-anime-guys-34114907-800-546.jpg

Alistair breathed in and rolled his shoulders, hearing the joints pop and bend. He twisted a silver ring around his finger while he unpacked, while also listening to the Shifter. It was a lot easier just to listen and bite through the pain of having to be so close to a man-eating beast. He had long since finished setting up his things on the opposite side of the room, his side, and was merely trying to make himself look busy.
"Yeah, we're both from the same place. Doesnt make us friends."
He scoffed at the boy while keeping his gaze everywhere but on his. Truth be told, Alistair had no idea how to make friends. His life had been devoted to killing the things that was literally ten feet behind him, and all around, and more truth be told, no time to make friends. It was a dangerous job, and it gave little time to talk buddy-buddy with somebody unless you were paired with them with the same target. However, this wasnt the case, and he figured making friends or trying too, wouldnt hurt in the least.
"Did your parents send you here?"
@Yonsisac

[/fieldbox]

Mark make sure his Uniform is ajusted and well fit,slightly ichy but better,soon looking at his Bow he kinda dint need it...well for now that was as he would shrug and would slide it under his bed...he dint need it and well especially on the first day,he thought that is,soon he heard the Hunter say that being from the same place that dosent mean they are Friends...duh he was just Pointing it out "True True...Im just Pointing it out is all so dont worry"he said as maybe...a small chat would be good with this Hunter atleast,seems the academy lives up to its name...well for now as its just the begining.

Mark would strech and would lean on the wall on the wall behinde him and would seem was not bad of a conversationg,he would soon hear him if his parents braight him here...that was surely yes but never got to hear of them soon as he left...the hunters might have caught them or have went in hiding...But he dint know "Yes My parents did send me here but never got to hear of them soon as i did....might be Hiding or well...you know...Hunters"he said as he dint whant to go in detail as it might just be him,they are alright...right?
@Ayla

"Alright then, Lancaster-san. However you like your eggs," Nozomi waves as Genesis walks away, "Remember the assembly at 11am, 1 hour!"

After the reminder of the assembly in an hour's time, and her roommate leaving the room, Nozomi looks at the screen which displayed various images of the school. "Damn, these are some rooms. Not as advanced as I'm used to... for now."

~~~

"It should be about..." after looking at a nearby clock, Elizabeth then replies, "10 o'clock. The Assembly will be in an hour. Perhaps a short span of thirty minutes is sufficient?"

"Ah, sounds about right," Cecilia replied. After a few minutes of silence and just staring at the gym, Cecilia spoke up again, "Wanna head over and get there early? Don't see much else for us to do."

--

Alex put his hand on Heeyoung's and Jin's shoulders. "The assembly is in about an hour. How 'bout we grab a snack, then head on over?" he suggested, grinning.

Robin pulled out a small case from his luggage, setting it on his bed to open. Inside was his best tool: his goggles. On the way to Poloure Academy, the luggage was handled rather roughly. While the device was built for battle, he wanted to check and make sure it still functioned properly. True this was a school for Dragon Shifters and Hunters to coexist peacefully, he was more comfortable if his goggles or any of his others weapons worked.

To his relief, the goggles were alright. He glanced at the clock; it was ten in the morning, meaning the assembly for the first day of school would be in an hour. Deciding to forgo unpacking, Robin changed into his uniform, adjusting the tie to fit comfortable around his neck. There was still plenty of time and he would have liked to unpack, but the school was big and he feared he might get lost and miss the assembly if he didn't try to get an idea of the school grounds first. Placing his goggles around his neck, he left the room, locking it behind him.

Two boys, the same ones he managed to move around earlier, were walking out of the boys' dorm.

"Hey, are you guys going to the assembly?" he asked, catching up to the two boys. "Mind if I join you? I'm Robin Hayes by the way."

@Crow @Kaykay

Alex looked up and saw another boy. He seemed a lot more socially apt compared to the two shy kids he had with him. Then again, just about anyone was more apt than those two. He kept his friendly smile on his face and made eye contact with Robin.

"Of course! I'm Alex Ebner. This is Heeyoung," he introduced himself and the girl who was hiding behind him, out of sight. "And this is Jin," he finished. "We were actually planning to grab a snack before the assembly, since we've got a bit of time. But unless anyone's hungry we should probably just head over now unless we wanna be in a rush." Alex turned around, gesturing a "follow me!" kind of message with his left hand.

---

"Um, hi," Heeyoung said to Robin once Alex finished. She took a step away from Alex, trying to make some distance between them, and slowly extended her right hand to Robin. "Nice to...meet you..."

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Crow

The boy named Alex introduced himself to Robin and motioned to his companions, one of whom he didn't see until she was pointed out. Robin held out his hand to all three of them, noticing the two quiet ones were DragonShifters.

"Nice to meet you too," he replied to Heeyoung and nodding at Jin. "A snack sounds fine by me. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for anything in this place, let alone the assembly." He followed after Alex. "The school's pretty big, but it's expected if they're housing dragons, you know?"

@Crow @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.