Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm in Room 2, so you're right next to mine." Robin accepted the paper from Alex, tucking it in his pocket. "I don't have my phone or paper, but I'll text you later with my name in the message."

He looked at the others, thinking they should all exchange numbers with each other. So far they seemed to get along and Robin liked them well enough to want to get to know them better too. He was about to open his mouth when he noticed one of them, Cynthia, staring at the ground and looking uncomfortable.

"Is she okay?" he asked, nodding at the girl.

@Kaykay @Citrus

Cynthia was still pretty out of it, as she wasn't the most talkative of the bunch. However, she truly was trying to open up, just a tiny bit more would be alright. "A-Ah! Yes, I'm alright!.." At first that reply was pretty peppy, somewhat, but it slowly trailed off nearing the end, and she realized how she raised her voice, causing her to clam up again. She wasn't very sociable, and she was learning how to even be around others after all. The little white flake like things started slowly shedding off her hair, however, it didn't appear to be dandruff, but she ended up quickly picking up the small flakes anyways; probably solid. Her bright red hair was still somewhat of a mess, even after trying her best to comb it and tame it; yes that didn't work out.

"A-Aside from that... We should get going.." Cynthia spoke out, trying not to appear as though she were rushing anyone. Though, she herself shouldn't rush, since she would probably trip and fall flat on her face if she were to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.