Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Great!" Alex said, starting to walk over to the vending machines, his two companions in tow. "I suppose, though I don't think there's going to be a lot of shifting during school hours, aside from certain classes," he laughed. "I think they're just preparing for potential increased attendance as the years go by," he gave his opinion on the matter. Alex asked Heeyoung what she wanted, but she shook her head. She'd already eaten earlier with some other girl.

He looked back at Robin. "What do you want?"

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

"I guess..." Jin follows Alex to the vending machines. Wait, they had vending machines? He did not see that coming at all. Nevertheless, it was a good thing. Every school needed vending machines.

"I guess... canned milk is fine..." Jin speaks in response to Alex's question.

~~~

"I suppose that is the ideal choice," Elizabeth speaks, "let us proceed."

"Uh, okay," Alex said, though it came out as more of a mumble. Canned milk? Did they even ha-...so they did. He bought one for him and got a tea for himself. He waited for Robin's response.

---

Cecilia nodded. "Alright, lead the way." She actually didn't know the way, so she was hoping Elizabeth would lead her there.

"Makes sense," he said thoughtfully. It would be something to see many more DragonShifters, especially if they frequently transform without fear of being killed by Hunters. They arrived at a pair of vending machines and Alex retrieved a canned milk for Jin. He considered the choices, fidgeting with the strap of his goggles. "A pop sounds nice."

As he waited for Alex to retrieve his drink he turned to Jin. "Um, I've never had canned milk before. Is it any good?"

@Kaykay @Crow

"Alright, one pop coming right up," Alex said, putting some coins into the machine. He picked it up and handed it over to him. "There you go."
He took a sip from his bottled tea before asking Robin a question. "What're those goggles for, anyway?"

Leon continued on through the school. He glanced at the time and thought for a moment. Guess the assembly should be starting soon. At least I'm expecting to hear an announcement for it, unless they plan for us to just show up. If that's the case, I doubt there will be many faces that actually show up. I know I wouldn't. He thought as he continued on through the school finishing his chilled water. Once it was empty he froze it solid and tossed it into a nearby trash can. It shattered hitting the bottom of the bag leaving what he expected would be a few icy spike like pieces. Well I hope no one decides to go trash fishing in that can. He thought with a chuckle as he continued on seeing what else he could discover before he would be forced to go to the assembly.

Cynthia seemed to be completely out of it. Was she suppose to go the assembly now? Probably...

Well, she didn't really have a choice, being everyone's first day or week or so, and everyone was still trying to settle in for the most part. She let out a soft sigh, and for now, she should try her best to make the most of her time here. Of course, she as going o stay here for as long as she could, with high hopes that the hunters wouldn't start attacking the dragons. They all seemed to have similar classes as well, so hopefully, this would go smoothly. She might as well show up, just to be polite. "So I just go to the assembly room.. Where is that?" She began questioning herself, and it would take a little while until she finally found the area. Hopefully she would bump into someone who knew their way.

But then again, Cynthia speaking to someone properly was a rare sight indeed.

"Oh thanks!" Robin took the can from Alex and opened it, a satisfied sigh as he took a drink.

"What? Oh this?" he pulled his goggles in front of his nose, slightly crossing his eyes to look at it. "Well, um—" he paused, looking at Jin and Heeyoung for a moment before saying, "—it's one of the tools I use . . . for hunting."

@Kaykay @Crow

Heeyoung seemed to move a little more behind Alex as Robin said that.

"Oh, they must be pretty neat then. What do they do? Thermal sights? Magnification? Move around to allow sight in various directions?" Alex fired off a series of questions, putting the cap on his tea and setting it down for now. He was rather fond of learning and technology.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

---

As Alex talked to Robin, Heeyoung noticed a very short girl, more than half a foot shorter than herself, with red hair walking about. She seemed to be a bit nervous, and perhaps lost too.
She stepped away from Alex and walked over to her. "Um, hi. I'm Heeyoung, Heeyoung Kim. What's your name? Are you looking for the assembly?" she asked, extending her hand to the girl.

@Teomessos

Cynthia seemed to have spaced out for a while, considering how she hadn't replied. She quickly snapped out of her little thought bubbled and looked up at the female who greeted her. She tilted her head, and at first, was quite shy to greet the girl. "H-Hello... My name is Cynthia, Cynthia Scorch..." She spoke, however, quite quietly at that. Upon being asked about the assembly, she nervously nodded. It was sort of embarrassing, but she couldn't change the fact she was lost.

Cynthia shook the girl's hand, slowly, but at least she didn't run away from being startled.

@Kaykay

A great deal of students whizzed past Jin and the others.

"Wo- wo- woah!" Jin stuttered. "Time already? But we barely even talked!"

A motorcycle... on the ceiling? A blurred afterimage of it was seen. The only sound from it was a 'try to keep up!'.

This was going to one bizarre school year.

@Teomessos

A sheepish smile crossed Heeyoung's face. At least the girl didn't freak out. "I see. Well, um, if you want, you can come along with us. We're about to head to the assembly...since it should be starting soon and all..." she offered Cynthia.

---

Cecilia made her way towards the assembly with Elizabeth.

"Actually, yes!" he replied, happy to find someone who had an interest in technology. "Well, minus the sight in various direction but that doesn't seem like a bad idea." He wasn't much of a tinker, but he did have a substantial amount of knowledge when it came to making repairs on his tools. And lately he and his sister have been toying with the idea of making their own worldwide database of dragons. Sight variation and data collecting would be really good additions to these goggles.

"It's got night vision too, pretty standard, but I think it's a necessity."

"Wo-wo-woah!" The boy Jin stuttered. "Time already? But we barely even talked!"

"What?" Robin looked back to see a crowd of students rumble through. He quickly pushed himself out of the way as what sounded like a motorcycle revved above them. He barely saw it, a message telling them to hurry trailing after.

"I-I guess we better get going." He stared at the ceiling for a minute longer, still searching for the motorcycle. He spotted Heeyoung talking to another girl not too far from them. "Hey, Heeyoung! We're going now, does your friend want to come with?"

@Kaykay @Teomessos @Crow

"A-Ah! Yes! Please! That'll be a great help to me..." Cynthia seemed to have the expression of releif on her face, as she was horrid with directions and even worse with people, but at least she was able to communicate with these without tripping over her words every onto sentence.

@Kaykay

"Nice, nice. If you'd like, I could help you take a look at it. I'm no pro, but I'm not too bad with technology," Alex said to Robin, adjusting his headphones. "I have a bit of...personal experience with it," he said, raising and making a fist with his right hand. "But yeah, it's probably time to head out. Let's go!"

---

"Great!" Heeyoung smiled at the girl. "Oh! Um, yes, she'd like to come as well."

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Teomessos

He touched fists with Alex, grinning. "I'll take you up on that offer then."

"Oh! Um, yes, she'd like to come as well," said Heeyoung.

"I'm Robin, Alex, and Jin," he introduced himself and the other two boys to Heeyoung's friend. A few students passed by, a Hunter with a monstrous height almost having to push Robin just to get through. "Wow, let's not stay any longer then." They followed after the crowd, letting the other students guide the way to the assembly. It was a bit daunting at how many people were in the halls alone, and often Robin worried he might have lost the little group he was with, but somehow they stayed together and made it to the auditorium where the assembly would be held.

He scanned the crowd, finding a row of seats for all five of them. "This way guys." He walked towards the seats, waving at the others where to go.

@Kaykay @Teomessos @Crow

"Anytime," Alex responded, grinning as well.

Alex and Heeyoung nodded as Robin headed off, making their way to the assembly with their little group. Presumably, Cynthia and Jin had followed along. Alex took a seat next to Robin, and Heeyoung sat to Alex's other side. All there was to do now was wait for the assembly to start.

Alex passed Robin a slip of paper. "Phone number. Also, I'm in dorm 1, if you ever wanna drop by."

@Teomessos @Crow @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Cynthia looked up at the little group, and she seemed to have been quite shy around them. She slowly moved forwards, keeping her head to the ground as she did so. The Assembly should start any moment now, and she was at least with others, rather than being alone and walking around like an idiot. She sat at the very end of the group, looking up for a moment only to have her face flush red and quickly look back down and at the ground.

How embarrassing.

@Kaykay @Crow @Yuuki_Tatsunohi

[fieldbox=Genesis Lancaster, blue, solid]
DezHRtN.jpg

Genesis seemed to wander around with no particular goal in mind, fidgeting in her school uniform. She thought it quite silly that they had to wear these. Wasn't this supposed to be a school of unity? Then why were they making them wear things that made them stand out? It hardly made sense, but she was here to learn, not to judge the decisions of the school board.

It wasn't until seeing the mass of kids heading in one direction that she remembered there was supposed to be an assembly, an introduction she assumed. It was lame, and probably going to be plenty boring, but she had to face the reality that she had nothing better to do anyways.
During her walk torward the Auditorium, she noticed the many different school cliques that you would normally see around a regular high school. The Drama Queens, the Techies, the Gamers. You have the shy ones, the flamboyant ones, the excited ones, and the ones that are merely depressed about everything. Though, Genesis saw nothing to be depressed or scared about. They could turn into dragons. Half the majority on the planet didn't even know they existed. If they did, they would probably go out hunting for them, and the Hunters in the school would no less hesitate than to lop of their heads.

The assembly hall was crowded and loud, one of the main things she loathed the most. Not to mention it was already small, and trying to sandwich these many kids into one area made no sense, and made her skin crawl. However, she swallowed passed the itch under her clothes and took a seat next to a few of the Goth kids who seemed to only have black in their wardrobe. They even modified their uniform to take on a more eerie look.
Sighing, Genesis leaned back in the rather uncomfortable seat and waited for the introduction assembly to start.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Alistar Evans, red, solid]

Orihara-Izaya-anime-guys-34114907-800-546.jpg

Alistiar was chewing the inside of his lip and turned on his heel, placing on of his hands on his hips, the other hand at his side and idly turning the silver scaled ring on his hand. It was a rather important ring, taken from his first kill, and it usually never came off his hand. It was extremely special, and would hardly be of any understanding to any of the shifters within a hundred miles of this place.
"That's a little ironic, I was hunting two Shifters before I came here."
He had said it as more of a fear inducing lie, but there was some truth. He had been hunting two rather active Shifters along the coast of Moscow, but had only managed to slay one of them before the other had slipped away from his grasp. In a crowded city such as Moscow, they couldn't very well shift or risk setting more than a thousand Hunters on their trail, so fighting them proved a piece of cake. He had them easily bound in a sort of invention of his own, rope laced with barbed wire and electrically charged. The volts helped keep them in place and from shifting while the barbs kept them from trying to move out of the binds. It was clever, up until one of them did in fact, take the risk. It had been snowing, and little to Alistair's knowledge, it had shorted one of the volts in the wiring and gave them the split second they needed to shift. It was frustrating, going to kill the other but finding them gone. He had been on the Hunt for a while, but decided to give it up and go where the source was; A school for Hunters and Shifters alike. Regardless, he had no idea if the Shifters he caught were actually the boy's parents or not.

Alistair had been trying to keep the assembly off his mind, but it did little when there were crowds of students filing rather slowly into the Hall where no doubt it was going to be held.
"Guess we should head over to the assembly, yes?"
With that, he grabbed his weapon and holstered it to his waist, slipping the blade of the dagger into the leather holster at his hip, and walked out the door, feeling comfort in the bounce of Scych against his hipbone.
[/fieldbox]
@Yonsiac

@Ayla

Mark once he heard the man said he was hunting he just answerd "Good for you i hope you had a Good hunt"he said witt the same face,Mark dint know who the hell he Hunted down but who ever it was congratulations....he dint know if it was his parents or not so he dint worry at all till he heard it was them,that would be a Nother story,with a silen sigh he would look at his bed and would grab his satchel and Holster it on his shulder as he needed to sleep and be with this Hunter in the same room?!..he wishes he could be with one of his kin but whatever he needed to stay here for his parents...

As soon he would hear the Human say they shoold head toward the assembly,he would nod and say "Indeed we thus must go..."he said towards the human seeing walk out of the room,mark would next walk out and as he did he would look around and would whant to continue this relation with the human especially if both sleep in the room,walking slightly next to him he would say "Are you not Impress that....there is no Fighting in this place?.....i had thought amidiatly after the First to come would start a fight...but...its so new seeing our speacies as a whole be in peace in this place....well not mentaly....if im correct we all think of killing each other.."

Status
Not open for further replies.