Dragonsong - An original modern fantasy romance (18+ only; detailed; MxF)

M

Midnight Rose

Original poster
A young woman's life will forever change when she learns she's the child of a centuries-old prophecy...

Kiera Miller (MC) thought she had a pretty normal life but when five mysterious men appear in her apartment on the eve of her 26th birthday, her life turns upside down. They claim that they're her brothers and that she's in immediate danger, and needs to come with them to their ancestral home in Scotland, for she is a target of an evil blood priestess who wants to make sure the prophecy doesn't come true.

So basically, my character is being hunted by an ancient blood priestess, while also learning about her heritage and the role she has to play in this prophecy (which I'll explain in more detail). Not only will she learn about the truth behind her birth, but she will also find her life-mate; a grieving detective inspector - click! (YC) who is hell-bent on finding his wife's killer.

Rules:

- I am only interested in MxF pairings with me playing the female role unless we're doubling.

- Please have decent spelling and grammar.

- Please write only in the third person, past tense in paragraph form.

- I am only seeking semi-lit/advanced multi-paragraph writers.

- I prefer all characters to be 25+.

- You are more than welcome to pick your desired face-claim of your choice for me to use for my female character(s). Just make sure they're realistic in appearance. I don't like Anime/drawn pictures used for character inspiration.

- I am only comfortable planning/roleplaying over PMs and/or forum threads.

- I am perfectly fine with smut as long it's not the main focus of the story; 70% plot & 30% smut ratio.