Dragons' World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Awww, but we just want to make friends," The red dragon faked hurt, "I promise I won't eat you."

---------------------------------

Sien shrunk down, fear coming off of her in waves. "Ummm," She started carefully, "I'm sorry mister, but we need to go home now. Our Elder wn't be very happy with us if he finds out we were playing so far away....."

----------------
"Oh don't worry, " the red dragon grinned, as some of the other dragons with him dropped down behind the hatchlings, "We won't tell."

Taxxy's ears flattened, but quickly shot back up. "Didn't I just say go away? We don't want you here. Leave OR ELSE!" He growled.

Jae immediately dashed behind Sien as the new dragons appeared. She trembled, ducking down into the snow, her ears completely flat on her head. "S-s-sien..." She whimpered.

The red dragon was unintimidated by Taxxy's pathetic attempts to threaten himand only grinned wider as his dragons began to cllose in on the hatchlings.

-------------------------------
Sien growled faintly, covering Jae's head with one of her wings. She knew the situation was desperate. They couldn't take on one of these dragons, let alone all of them. They were blocking any chance the hatchlings had of escape. So she did the only thing she could think of. "ELDER TAHOA!!!!" She yelled as loud as she could, "ELDER TAHOA!!!!!"
---------------------------------
The red dragon snatched Sien off of the ground, holding her tightly in a vise grip, all amusement gone. "Bag them," He ordered the other dragons, "We're leaving this barren, rocky wasteland." As his lackeys easily seized the other hatchlings, the red dragon unfolded his wings and began to powerfully flap them.

Jae screamed as loud as she could, trying to bite the dragons. "ELDER TOHOA!!!" She screamed on the top of her lungs, copying Sien right before she was taken. She whimpered, now shaking so bad she could barely walk if she had to. "S-s-sien? T-t-taxxy?" She broke off, now just staying silent, trembling terribly.

"SIEN!" Taxxy screamed before pouncing on the red dragon, biting and clawing. He managed to scratch an eye, but before long he was bagged. While in, he heard Jae's voice. "I-I'm here, Jae!"

The red dragon shrugged of the annoying male's 'attacks', beginning to leave the ground. "DON'T WORRY!" Sien shouted at the other hatchlings, "It'll be fine, I promise!"

(We'd better wait for Iceheart to reply)

After Iceheart landed in the snow she bulled up to the bigger dragons. "I'm gonna be a legendary ice dragon, you can't hurt me." She said. Iceheart bit and clawed at the orange dragon that grabbed her. "Elder Tahoa!" Iceheart screamed as she struggled to get away. "Taxxy, Sien, Jae! Are you guys alright?" She called, concerned for everyone.

Jae tried to answer. "I-Iceheart.." she called, but it was drowned out by the dragon holding her. I've never seen these dragons..no one likes them..what if the hurt us..where is Elder..I'm scared..This dragon is mean.. she took a deep breath. "ELDER TOHOA!" She screamed as loud as she could once again, the last time she would. Elder Tohoa isn't coming..he's not coming.. these dragons will hurt us..

Taxxy shuddered, and tried to claw out, but to no avail. He bit, he clawed, he screamed for the Elder Tohoa. But the dragons made him silent. He knew what was going to happen.

Jae closed her eyes. She didn't want to see anything. She had quit whimpering, and was now just taking deep breaths. "Who..who are you?" The question was directed at the red dragon that had originally confronted them. Her voice was eerily calm and confident, but she was shaking terribly. She opened her eyes, turning her icy blue stare on the dragon. "W-what do you want with us?" she asked him.

Somewhere, beneath the ocean blue....
Island-Area11.jpg

It's said that the ocean holds more secrets than the ears of mankind. That beneath the cold cool chasm of water one could find something so amazing, so extravagant that no myth nor legend would do its story justice. I'm sure there's been days when you'd curl up under your mother's belly, and she'd tell you this over and over. Well.... They were right.

1332083977-lagiacrus.jpg

Typhoon.... He gracefully ascended from the water with a throat muffled growl, looking around his underwater sanctuary with relief before crawling onto dry land. The ground tremble under his weight and ceased when he came to a stop. He curled himself up in a tight circle, closing his ruby red eyes as he drifted off into the land of dreams; his back spikes making a dim sapphire flicker. "Another day of survival...", he thought to himself. "No matter what... I will guard this..", he uttered in a quiet whisper.

The cave echoed peaceful noise to his ears--the loud drip of water drops from stalactites, the waving a rippling of the lake from fish, and the serene silence of the cave. His tail swayed from side to side as he came to a calm and tranquil place in his mind.

The red leader ignored the hatchlings' cries and struggles, having heard the same thing a thousand times before. His gang crackled and rough housed with each other as they beat their wings and flew higher, leaving the icy forest behind. The black hatchling in his own paws had long since stopped struggling, silently laying rigid in his claws since they had taken to the air. He chuckled darkly. He guessed she realized that even if they did manage to weasel their ways out of his gangs' grip, the fall would almost certainly kill them.

Jae let out a little growl, but let herself relax. We'll escape this..I know it.. She thought to herself, watching the red dragon with angry, narrowed eyes.

Iceheart went limp in the claws of the orange dragon. Her eyes pricked with tears that turned to ice drops as they fell. "Elder Tahoa." She sobbed. After letting two tears fall she sniffled and closed her eyes and gave herself over to the oblivion that is sleep.

Taxxy was really afraid. He didn't scream it out loud, the dragons might drop him from sudden screaming. He wished it was just all a terrible nightmare . . . .

Low and with envy of the dead did Typhoon wake. Yet from how relaxed and energized he felt inside his system, he assumed a number of hours had passed. An instant alert was also the fact of his cave had grown deeper into shadow, and the water had risen over time as it always did. This played as the perfect time for him to wander into the water and hunt, for night was the safest for a stealthy kill.

Typhoon curled his tail behind him and sank his talons into the ground, then launched himself head-first into the glossy blue. As soon as he could feel the lake's surface swallow the tip of his tail, Typhoon dashed through beating against the waves. His webbed feet slim together like fins to enhance his speed by allowing him to glide through water like a hot knife through butter. Schools of fish departed as they felt a shift in the water when he came through. Sharks turned tail and whales switched paths, Typhoon would have hunted them all if he didn't smell a sweeter prize in the water near the surface.... Ox.

Slowly he approached the top of the water with his head and body cloaked under the murky edges from the mud reaching into the ocean. His limbs went still, and the rest of his body followed as his tail maneuvered him in reverse, steadily aiming for the largest in front of him. The webbing of his feet spread open, his pupils sharpened, and he rocketed from the water with a frightening roar that echoed in the forest and hills. Typhoon's massive jaws sank their teeth into a fine kill-- a large meaty male ox. Pulling himself to the surface, he snapped his head upwards before lashing to the side and biting it in half; he swallowed what was left in his cage of teeth. The others groaned and ran for their lives in a stampede, while another ox--female-- tried to out-swim him. A mistake made by many of his prey. The herbivore got a head start and was neck deep in the water before Typhoon sank after it. He swam under his meal like a serpent, then drew back his force once more. His tail wagged rapidly before launching him up, like a dart, and snared the creature in his jaws; clamping and mashing them together before turning it into bits and swallowing it whole.

Going under, a small portion of the bank ran red with the blood of his kill. He arose to the surface washed clean His hunger, for the moment, was sated--not diminished--but satisfied. It was time to return to shelter, but for the time being he decided to stretch his legs and wander; but only a fool would walk around exposed in his shoes. His back shined an aquatic-green , the air grew stiff with the sent of sea-salt and picked up wind. Lightning made hallow cracks beyond the horizon as a rain storm rolled into the area. Quickly the heavens shed bullets of precipitation across the land, the blank sky cloaking his body. With that Typhoon roared aloud and shook nature's soul. A legend had returned.
lagiacrus_by_pachyrhinosaurus-d47jfqk.jpg

Jae looked around, starting to feel bored, even though she was being kidnapped by strange dragons. "Where are we going?" She called out in a tentative voice. She at least didn't want to be like this for very much longer. She felt a little sick, being so far off the ground, but she hid that.

((I AM NOT LETTING THIS DIE!))

Taxxy tried his best to claw out, bite out. The dragons shushed him, and one even slammed the bag he was in. He felt a mighty oomph as he swung back and forth.

((Thank you!))

Jae squeaked a little. "LEAVE HIM ALONE." She growled. She scowled, showing her small, pointy teeth. "STOP." This was the one thing that made her maddest, messing with her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.