Dragons' World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jae growled at Taxxy. "That's not nice. She isn't clumsy." She stood in front of Iceheart, not knowing if Taxxy was playing around or being serious, considering his earlier conversation.

Taxxy was surprised by Jae's response. "Calm down, can't ya take a joke?" The dragon smiled.

"Look out below!" Sien called, laughing as a huge load of snow was flung on the unaware hatchlings. As her hatchmates were talking, she had wandered away and discovered a branch on the edge of the clearing prime with snow. It hadn't taken her long to pull the branch back and force it to release it's load.

Jae shook her head, her guard dropped. "Sien!" she turned to Taxxy. "Sorry, I didn't know." she gave an innocent little smile, rolling around in the snow a little more before turning to Sien. "Come down here!" She giggled a little, her eyes playfully narrowed as she prepared to jump. "come on down Sien.."

Sien made a funny face at Jae and leapt off of the branch, gliding right over the younger dragon's head and onto a tree on the other side of the clearing.

Jae tried to jump and catch Sien, but fell into the snow. "Hey, come down here and we'll do this fair!" She prepared to jump again, her eyes following her every movement.

Taxxy shook his head until there was no more snow. "Ha, veeery funny!" He growled.

Jae kept all of her attention on Sien. "Come on down here Sien!" She didn't realize there was a root behind her and tripped, doing several rolls before stopping, shaking her head. "Woah..." She stood up, taking a few dizzy steps before regaining her balance. "Sien!"

"Yeeeeees?" Sien dragged on, looking at Jae with fake curiousity, "Is there something I can help you with?" She reclined easily on the higher branches of the tree, her tail hanging lazily below.

Jae stomped one of her paws. "Yes. Come here. Pweeeeeeaaaaasssssse..." She sat down now, just watching Sien.

Sien smirked playfully, "Are you suure?" She says, flicking her tail playfully.

( You guys ready for me to start this?)

((I thought we were waiting for the others?))

Jae nodded her head. "Yes pwwweeeeeaaaasssse.."

((LETS GO!~))

Taxxy thought he wanted to join in on the fun. So, he zipped up to Sien, and pushed her just enough to make her tumbling down the snow. "And that is revenge." he laughed playfully.

Jae smiled, jumping over to Sien and placing a paw between her wings. "Hahaha! I've got you pinned." She looked up to Taxxy smiling and laughing. "Revenge is cool."

Sien pushed off the younger dragon, then turned and jumped on her. "Now I've got you pinned," She said, smugly, feeling that this play fight was about to escalate into all out snow war.

( I'll bring it in a soon as they're distracted)

((okie dokie))

Jae struggled, trying to nip at Sien's paw. "That's not fair, you're bigger!" she growled playfully, trying to paw at Sien's exposed stomach. "Grrrrr..." She wriggled around, sinking them deeper in the snow.

With a growl Iceheart took off. Laughing she grabbed Taxxy by the tail and yanked him down. He landed with a satisfying plop and Iceheart took his spot. "I'm queen of this tree. I am the almighty."

"Ooph! Aw, you." Taxxy pawed the snow, and grabbed a little bit of snow. He placed it on his nose and flung his head up high, just enough to reach Iceheart.

Sien laughed, jumping off of Jae and proceeded to use her back paws to bury the younger dragon in snow.

------------------
"Awwwwwww, isn't that just precious?" A sinister voice rumbled darkly in fake adoration, "Hatchmates playing in the snow, is there any greater love to be found?" Humorless laughter followed the voice as wind began to whip around the clearing, the force shaking Iceheart right out of her tree as the ancient plants shuddered and groaned. A red dragon, looking in his prime, landed in the clearing. He folded his massive wings behind his back and looked down with a sneer on his face. Other snickering dragons hovered above the clearing, it too small to hold all of them. "Now, now, hatchlings," The red dragon tutted, "what on earth on you doing out here? And so....alone, too?" More laughter followed his words and the red dragon drank in the attention, cocky and arrogant.

Taxxy looked and shuddered, but quickly found his cool. "What are you doing so alone? We're just playing, and no adults allowed! So GET OUT OF HERE!" He tried his best to sound not scared, but inside, he was freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.