Dragonismia- The Return

"Sorry, I've just been talking to Twinny about how I'm going mad thinking you're from a place called Comet clan. Geez, it sounds stupider the more times I say it," she admitted with an uneasy smile.
She nodded her head towards the healer dragon. "Hello."

Twin Tail frowned. "D'you think it could be related to what happened before three centuries ago?"
Flick sighed, gesturing to Dark Shade, who stood off cautiously. "Well, you see, our queen-"
"Alright, let's cut to the chase here." she said impatiently, her double-bladed tail swinging. "Long story short, we need allies in the other clans."
"Her Majesty wants to recruit you two. Out of all dragons, she chose you two as the most..adept, shall we say, for working with us. I'm sure you know the Underground Clan's reputation as fighters."

Nova nodded, "I've been having weird visions/ideas myself. One time I wondered if my parents were royalty, of all things!"

Angel raised her eyebrow at the suggestion. It was possible, it felt possible, and yet, at the same time, it didn't. "I honestly don't know. It could be from anything. If this crystal is draining maybe it's also taking a part of my sanity with it. But then, with what you're saying, Nova, what I think, it sounds true."

Twin Tail raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. I read a thing in the stars about a brother of yours, now that I think about it, Nova. He was named after a planet, but I can't remember which one."

"Our best bet would be to discuss this with my mother, and try to track down this strange dragon. Then maybe we can find out what's causing this corruption too."

Pisces burst out laughing, "Mad Queen Linny?! Okay, who set you up to say this?"

Ashes chuckled, "we decline your offer. We would never work for such a vain and rather... Obtuse character." Ashes grabbed his wooden leg and signalled for his brother to help him fix it onto his stump.

Nova nodded, excited about the idea.

"Jupiter," Angel blurted out before she realised what she was saying. What has she even just said? "Yeah, that sounds like a plan." There was one other think as well, something, a name, that set her teeth on edge although she couldn't remeber his name. Or rather, their names. "May we speak to your mother now?" Angel asked forgetting of her previous thoughts.

"Anything to relieve my duties would be appreciated." Nova said, jokingly.

Flick chuckled. "Ah, you do? Such a shame. One more thing, though." He pulled out two pieces of cloth. "Tell me, do these smell like chloroform to you?" With that, he blurred, reappearing in front of them and shoving it over their mouths before they could react, forcing them to breathe it in.
Dark Shade pinned them both down, making sure they were unable to push the gags away.

Twin Tail nodded. "Alright, come on."

Angel Wings raised an eyebrow at Novas attitude towards work but then chuckled. "I can imagine."
She nodded at Twin Tail, preparing to follow her.

Ashes choked. "You... Bastar-" both him and Pisces blacked out.

Nova laughed, and followed both of them.

C ya later!

I hadn't even realised the time! 11, already, I know it's not a school night but still XD
Naw! Baii ;=;
I'd better go too >< see you's! :'(

Pahaha, you guys should pay more attention to the time XD It's like I'm the only one who does that, my friend Robbie did the same thing XD

Yeah, we've really come along since we started off x3 I can't even find half of the old RPs xD

Dark Shade sighed, stepping off of the two dragons. "Do we have to use this method every time, Flick?"
Flick shook his head, throwing the blue one over her back and throwing the red one over his. "If we have to resort to force then yes. I know you hate it, but we've got no other choice."
Dark Shade looked guiltily at the blue dragon, passed out on her back. "They're gonna hate us, and we have to take care of them..." she muttered in a small voice, before taking off, flying back to Underground.

Yeh-ha. Part 1 is on Little Blue Nose. Part 2, I'm pretty sure I have that one and part 3 on librae ;)

Angel Wings followed the turquoise dragon to their destination, eager to know what. She could tell them and maybe help confirm that her and Nova weren't going crazy
Twin tail doesn't have any memory of it, does she?

Aw, that really sucks. Can't say you're missing out on much though, what with how the site's turning out...

Dark Shade padded into the rooms that they would share with the two new dragons. She placed the blue one down on one bed, Flick putting the red one down on another. She disposed of the gags, and then set about treating them to get the stuff out of their systems, regulating their temperatures and hoping they'd come round soon, but dreading it at the same time.
Twin Tail padded into the Air Palace. "Mum!" she yelled. "We have visitors!"

Does someone else wanna play the Queen and all that or should I? xD

Angel Wings smiled though inside she was a little on edge. Even in a place she felt safe she felt the need to keep her guard up.

The air queen?

Yeah, moshi isn't that much of a use to me anymore anyway. Remember when they redesigned the characters? Yuck, much?

Ashes opened his eyes groggily, and sat up on the bed. He looked over at his brother, still asleep. Anger started on him. He thought it was quite cheap to sneak up on somebody, especially a wingless dragon and a three-legged dragon.

Nova smiled awkwardly, waving.

What's that face supposed to imply? XD But OK.

Queen (for lack of a better name, she's a cameo character XD) padded out and looked at them. "Ah, Angel Wings, Nova. It's nice to see you again. Is there a specific reason you returned to us?"

Dark Shade was focused on treating the blue dragon, and so didn't notice the red one waking. "I don't know why they make us use that method.." she muttered, more to herself than anyone else. "Flick knows I hate it, and so do the higher-ups. He doesn't like it either. But we have to use it, apparently." She sighed. "I know you can't hear me, you're unconscious after all, but I hope you can forgive us for doing that to you. We tried diplomacy but that doesn't work much, so we have to do that. I hope you two will be OK here..."
Flick was outside, gathering water. He knew Dark Shade would probably be rambling to the two now. He shook his head, grinning. She talked a lot more to friends or unconscious people. He supposed it was her healer traits coming into use.

Wait, is the queen not Twin Tails mother? o.o
:3 - This one? I generally see it as being pleased with something

Angel Wings bowed her head towards the Air Queen. "Your majesty," she said in respect.