Dragon Ball Aries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are complete savage. lol

I'll get york and we'll talk about making the IC. Anyone who has suggestions i'm sure we'd love to hear them. :)

Also, @GlassTrinity
We'll be moving on by now if you're still interested in joining us.

Or maybe if ya'll would prefer we can all make the IC, but that is up for vote.

You guys are complete savage. lol

I'll get york and we'll talk about making the IC. Anyone who has suggestions i'm sure we'd love to hear them. :)

Also, @GlassTrinity
We'll be moving on by now if you're still interested in joining us.

We are savages. Mutiny is always the best option when a ship is sinking.

I don't mind you guys making the IC.

yeah at this point he doesn't have much excuse, it's not like he's been offline, he's still active and since i tagged him yesterday he should have an alert even if the regular alerts for posting here didn't work for him, there's just not much room here for benefit of the doubt at this point
I'll probably pop them a straight up PM, Iwaku likes to do this thing I call "going on a coffee break" where it stops alerting you in a thread for some reason. So, instead of relying on tagging, I'll PM and see if we can't get a response.

then its settled @Kōsaki and @york will be the Gms and me and @Clyde will be the savage enforcers lol

not gonna lie i was wating fot the original Gm to come in and be like wtf guys and hit him with
ab87bbf7a6dfa8df8c0c6379eca12754.jpg

lol

Reactions: Sir Salty and Kame
hear that? ..... thats the sound of disappointment XD

Still interested, but I'll wait until you guys get everything straightened out first. :3

Reactions: Kame
Decided to drop this, I know i was the major supporter for the mutiny, but I'm honestly not as excited for it any more

goodbye my friend

Pretty much this. If we wait any further for Zoe, I'm out. But if someone else picks it up and starts doing something with this then I am here.
I'm still here, this website was dead to me, so there wasn't much activities.

If anyone is willing to leave go ahead, but if those still think that they can actually make this roleplay the best their is than we need more of a crowd. A small group is no good, and will receive less attention.

Only reason why I've been absent was because of work. and the thought that this sight was dead because it fell off the number 1 chart.

If anyone is willing to leave go ahead, but if those still think that they can actually make this roleplay the best their is than we need more of a crowd. A small group is no good, and will receive less attention.

Only reason why I've been absent was because of work. and the thought that this sight was dead because it fell off the number 1 chart.
Oh, it's not :P it's just that I doubt everyone has the patience to continue to vote for it day in day out.

and? people were tagging you and waiting for you. i thought it was dead because you left

my active rps are on the 2nd page

i won't join because that sounds like a lack of motivation on your part

im still in it . im just waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.