Dragon Ball Aries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main GM quits i assume... if york wants we both can help and make the IC together.

The main GM quits i assume... if york wants we both can help and make the IC together.

I'll be down for that, I'm still interested in this RP, so if you guys can pick up where there's been slack that be great

Wait, they did? Because if so, Iunno, I might be able to scrounge up something x.x granted my post rate is kinda slow.

Wait, they did? Because if so, Iunno, I might be able to scrounge up something x.x granted my post rate is kinda slow.
I just assumed it was dropped because its been so long since there was progress. If you want we can wait more till the GM comes back.

I just assumed it was dropped because its been so long since there was progress. If you want we can wait more till the GM comes back.
I suppose we can wait, but Iunno >.<

Oh, sorry for the doublepost, but it's possible they stopped getting alerted for this thing.

Really to be honest, Zoe really hasn't communicated to any of their RPs, since I am a part of most of the RPs they are part of.

Just by this behavior alone, I think this RP had enough sheets too, I'm going to drop this RP. I don't need a flaky unresponsive GM.

Really to be honest, Zoe really hasn't communicated to any of their RPs, since I am a part of most of the RPs they are part of.

Just by this behavior alone, I think this RP had enough sheets too, I'm going to drop this RP. I don't need a flaky unresponsive GM.
59c3f24dc3fb0d54f60559a22c64f599.jpg

He hasn't been active in any of the RPs he wants to join. We're waiting on him in several RPs.

And I don't feel like giving him any chances any more. I thought you and York were going to take over

Not wait for someone who clearly isn't around

He hasn't been active in any of the RPs he wants to join. We're waiting on him in several RPs.

And I don't feel like giving him any chances any more. I thought you and York were going to take over

Not wait for someone who clearly isn't around
York said he wanted to wait just a few, rather it be just a day or 3. Would be rude to just scoop someone elses rp from below them without giving them proper chance.

York said he wanted to wait just a few, rather it be just a day or 3. Would be rude to just scoop someone elses rp from below them without giving them proper chance.

He's had weeks. I did it. I gave another GM a good week and then I took it. We haven't gotten anything from Zoe.

And as said they have a consistent track record in other RPs about flaking off

Aww, I just saw this. Sad day that the GM has abandoned this since I thought it looked kinda fun. :/

yeah at this point he doesn't have much excuse, it's not like he's been offline, he's still active and since i tagged him yesterday he should have an alert even if the regular alerts for posting here didn't work for him, there's just not much room here for benefit of the doubt at this point

what ever the plan is , im with who ever keeps this rp alive

what ever the plan is , im with who ever keeps this rp alive

Pretty much this. If we wait any further for Zoe, I'm out. But if someone else picks it up and starts doing something with this then I am here.

it's double edge sword , either we wait and the rp dies , or we take over with the slight chance of the old GM getting pissed lol

Reactions: Sir Salty
lets vote 4 new GM

Status
Not open for further replies.