Dragon Ball Aries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i see, man toriyama is really fond of making aliens look like humans

Is it weird that i'm already thinking about fusion with our characters? xD

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Garus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Home Planet: Kabucha[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Start Planet: Earth[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Starting Power: 400[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A silent disposition and calm composure seemed to resonate with his aura. He seemed naturally observant with golden eyes that flickered like candles warm light in the sun. His skin was snow white and while he wasn't not the biggest nor the strongest there, something carried over in his presence to give him wisdom and experience that seemed beyond the ages of the others here. He was not the tallest standing at 5'5" nor the biggest weighing at 125 pounds, but he was agile, quick, and perceptive. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Just a personal note, the veil is for dramatic effect I guess in the photo, but his outfit will remain the same in the photo[/BCOLOR]

Snow_zpsnusia90x.jpg~original

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It's very clear why Garus must have been chosen among some of the other soldiers sleeping somewhere out in the universe. He's very different from a lot of these hot tempered children as he calls them. He is silent, but wise and observant. He is careful with making choices and decisions, and doesn't act out irrationally. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though that doesn't necessarily mean Garus doesn't have a grudge or two. The fate of his own kind unknown to him. And while he tries to show others great respect, even the Saiyans. He also harbors a mild distrust and hatred towards the Saiyan race. Something he would not outright speak out about though.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While not prone to lashing out or being temperamental. Garus does enjoy a good battle with strong opponents. He is more than willing to train and better himself. Which probably theorizes that he must be older than say some of the younger individuals who have joined the tournament. To sum it up Garus has a big brother aura about him. Helpful. Willing to give advice, but doesn't often go out of his way to speak to others unless they want it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And he is unsure of the fate of his own kind. Suffering from a mild form of amnesia. Not that he doesn't remember who he is, clearly he does and he does know where he came from. But his mission and the reason or how he got to Earth is unclear to him. Or the fate of his kind. Any information is helpful to him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But if someone uses the information that he's looking for what happened to his species to manipulate him, you may incite a rage that he rarely shows. Simply that's one of his buttons if pushed he draws the sand in the line.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Garus has traveled quite far from his Home Planet. How he came to Earth is still unknown to him. Though it has been theorized what may have happened. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Long before Garus woke up from being on ice, he grew up on Kabocha. And trained under his father, one of the strong warriors of Kabocha. For many years he trained under the strongest warriors, till he was a recruit amongst them. He worked his way up from recruit, to a strong commander. A proud feat his father was able to see. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But rumors were spreading like wildfire. About a race of people conquering planets. They were considered strong and hardy. Who had already taken a planet from a weaker race. The Saiyan were coming and the Kabochan had to prepare for the worse of the worse.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leaving a certain number of soldiers on Kabocha to fight off the Saiyan. And cryo sleeping several other of their best soldiers if say they did not win against the Saiyan. Garus was one of the ones who was put to cryo sleep. Being the strong commander he was, his skills would be needed if they could not defeat the Saiyan right away.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To not be discovered by their enemy, the cryo sleep were launched into space to orbit around the planet in pods. But the pods did not stay in orbit for long. After a while they began to disperse. What happened to the rest, none will know.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What happened to Garus though. He was picked up by a stray group of space pirates. Who believed the pod must carry some unknown treasure. When the pirates realized what it was and couldn't open it, they scammed a merchant on another planet to take the pod.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And when the merchant discovered he was scammed by the pirates, he discarded the pod in the wasteland of Earth. No one knows how long Garus pod remained on Earth. But the layers of dirt over the pod suggest for a long while.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When an archeologist came along, named Tan, discovered the sight. She believed she had found herself an ancient coffin. A great archeological find that would make her career. Only to realize that it was not an ancient coffin and there was a man sleeping inside. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Using her connections. She found a scientist, Dr. Robo, who was able to open up the cryosleep tube. Emerged the confused Kabochan. Unharmed for the most part, but clearly the effects of sleeping for a while had shown. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Garus has been living with Tan and her two sisters Bronze and Olive for at least a year or two. When he heard about the tournament he clearly believed that perhaps his own people would come. And that in some way he could get some information about his people through the tournament. Thus began his training before the tournament.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unique Ability:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Before I continue is this a thing?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
I also have one other slight question. May I make an NPC, she's not necessarily a part of the tournament. She's just a cheerleader. And besides we need some comedy relief.

Garus is complete

Hmm, not 100% sure about the NPC thing, I'd personally give it the okay, but well... I suppose it's best to wait for the opinion of @HangeZoe and @Kōsaki first before saying anything for certain.

Hmm, not 100% sure about the NPC thing, I'd personally give it the okay, but well... I suppose it's best to wait for the opinion of @HangeZoe and @Kōsaki first before saying anything for certain.

Seriously its just some comedy relief. Besides if this further develops into anything after the tournament, it helps flesh out the world and such.

Seriously its just some comedy relief. Besides if this further develops into anything after the tournament, it helps flesh out the world and such.
Well, again, I'm just saying wait for further input, I mean it's likely it'll be a yes, but I'd rather be doubly sure.
(besides, it's... Nearly 1 in the morning for me x.x)

Well, again, I'm just saying wait for further input, I mean it's likely it'll be a yes, but I'd rather be doubly sure.
(besides, it's... Nearly 1 in the morning for me x.x)

Nah I gotchu.

There's a bunch of reasonings behind it. Do you really want the guy who woke up from cryosleep wandering a Earth he barely knows because he lived with three archaeological sisters in one area for the last fear years? Comedy relief.

I just love the idea,

"Garus you better win or I'll beat you up myself" lol

Nah I gotchu.

There's a bunch of reasonings behind it. Do you really want the guy who woke up from cryosleep wandering a Earth he barely knows because he lived with three archaeological sisters in one area for the last fear years? Comedy relief.

I just love the idea,

"Garus you better win or I'll beat you up myself" lol
Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, again, kinda tired right now x.x

Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, again, kinda tired right now x.x

Sir, sir

I had therapy at 5pm today to 6pm

It takes me 2 hours from my house to even get there by the shitty bus system

From there, I had to go to a cast party between 6pm and 8pm

and then from there I went to my haunted house to film a movie that went from nearly 8:30pm to almost 2 am.

Tomorrow, I have to go clean a haunt. And I have to do more filming. The next day I have a brain appointment at 2pm, and that will take an hour. And then from there I have to go coordinate a group meetup for a mental health support group.

I am dead inside thinking about all of this shit I have to do.

I also have one other slight question. May I make an NPC, she's not necessarily a part of the tournament. She's just a cheerleader. And besides we need some comedy relief.

Garus is complete
I'd be fine with this.

no activity for two days, that's a good sign
I would've started a movement on the IC earlier but i was afraid there would be too many backlash against it due to the fact that some of the people haven't made their character yet. Also, the american presidential election was i think yesterday so.

I would've started a movement on the IC earlier but i was afraid there would be too many backlash against it due to the fact that some of the people haven't made their character yet. Also, the american presidential election was i think yesterday so.

I want the IC lol

quiet...... to quiet

Blegh, personally I was waiting on an update for when the IC should be coming up and/or well, if we need to do anything else before hand.

heres some elevator music for the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.