Dragon Ball Aries

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HangeZoe

tumblr_o5g2l6Cs2l1ruzjxno1_500.gif
In Age 1800, the people of Earth were thrown into galactic drama, a galactic war that spanned more than half a decade. When the dust had settled, each faction - Earth, the Saiyan Solar Empire and the World Trade Organization - agreed to amicable peace, and each empire kept to their word. They established trading deals and clearly outlined expansion limits, and there was peace in the galaxy.

On the turning of the Age 1900, the government of Earth announced a peace conference, where the contracts would be renewed. And, every century since, the same conference was held.

The next conference is due soon. Each year, to commemorate the renewal of the contract, a tournament is held during the weeks of the conference - the best fighters from each of the involved planets, plus any of those who wish to try their hand in the fray. Always fun, exciting and dramatic, and this year should be no different.

Right?

List of Races

Code:
[div align="center"]
[b]Species Name: [/b]

[b]Home Planet: [/b]

[b]Starting Planet: [/b]

[b]Starting Power:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

-
[b]Background:[/b]
[font color="4e4e4e"][i]
-[/i][/font]

[b]Name Pun Theme(s):[/b]

[b]Unique Characteristics:
Transformations:[/b]

[/div]

Co GMS: Kosaki, York,​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York and Kame
Before the tournament begins i'd like to say due to the fact that the age is 1900s and the series age is based around the era of 700 - 800 it can be automatically established that the Saiyan race is less powerful than it was several years ago. When looking at the genetic factor of the Saiyans it is said that with age comes weakness and with it also comes extinction of pure breeds. So, in all reality, to be a Saiyan now would be equal to that of Bardocks level or Prince Vegeta's power level. In short, super saiyan is probably i'd say personally the way i see things currently is that its probably gonna be super rare and hard to achieve, although when achieved i'd say it would be immensely powerful, that of Gohan power level.

This is just my assumptions on things, perhaps others can chime in on this subject to help clear the air of this.

Now that there is a plot. Are you still looking for interested players?

Oh also, may we have the sheet in non code form? I usually do my sheets on Google Docs, and then copy n paste from there. And it's a bit hard to read the sheet with the Code

Before the tournament begins i'd like to say due to the fact that the age is 1900s and the series age is based around the era of 700 - 800 it can be automatically established that the Saiyan race is less powerful than it was several years ago. When looking at the genetic factor of the Saiyans it is said that with age comes weakness and with it also comes extinction of pure breeds. So, in all reality, to be a Saiyan now would be equal to that of Bardocks level or Prince Vegeta's power level. In short, super saiyan is probably i'd say personally the way i see things currently is that its probably gonna be super rare and hard to achieve, although when achieved i'd say it would be immensely powerful, that of Gohan power level.

This is just my assumptions on things, perhaps others can chime in on this subject to help clear the air of this.

Time to make changes. Would around age 800 sound right?

Now that there is a plot. Are you still looking for interested players?

Oh also, may we have the sheet in non code form? I usually do my sheets on Google Docs, and then copy n paste from there. And it's a bit hard to read the sheet with the Code

I'm always accepting new comers, and sure I'll send you none coded one, In character section will be posted soon, as well as a tournament bracket once others come along. in the meantime this area is a suggestion board or story board.

Time to make changes. Would around age 800 sound right?
Then characters will be able to be used, and the question arrives if we are able to use them or not. Also, we'd technically be going off of GT, seeing how the Shadow dragons arc is during the 790s. And, eventually coming to the arc where Goku jr and Vegeta jr fight in the tournament.

Then characters will be able to be used, and the question arrives if we are able to use them or not. Also, we'd technically be going off of GT, seeing how the Shadow dragons arc is during the 790s. And, eventually coming to the arc where Goku jr and Vegeta jr fight in the tournament.

Well I wanted to aim around super since the canon timeline when super starts is 800 which is the time goku and beerus fought.

Or, during the time line of 780s - 800 they're like 5 different timelines to choose from besides GT so either pick the Goku black zamasu arc, or the one armed gohan death arc.

Well I wanted to aim around super since the canon timeline when super starts is 800 which is the time goku and beerus fought.
Super starts a few years after the buu arc which is 770s. So, basically close on your part but not quite.

In all reality if you want to choose the 800s arc you'll have these options:

- Dooms day ruled by gods
- Dooms day ruled by androids
- Safe haven without Goku

So, there is your choices for 800 arc in a canon aspect view.

In all reality if you want to choose the 800s arc you'll have these options:

- Dooms day ruled by gods
- Dooms day ruled by androids
- Safe haven without Goku

So, there is your choices for 800 arc in a canon aspect view.

Well idk honestly, so suggestion are to be made.

Well idk honestly, so suggestion are to be made.
I rather liked the whole whole future on future idea you had originally. It would force others to pick something other than saiyan because you and me both know that the majority is gonna be rushing for that saiyan race. Whatever you choose though i'm sure everyone would be fine with it, the timeline doesn't change all that much really in accordance to your plot here.

I rather liked the whole whole future on future idea you had originally. It would force others to pick something other than saiyan because you and me both know that the majority is gonna be rushing for that saiyan race. Whatever you choose though i'm sure everyone would be fine with it, the timeline doesn't change all that much really in accordance to your plot here.

Yeah 1800 is where vegeta and goku crap face off and causes super novas to break out and alot of stuff happened. Then the whole time patrolling thing came to exist

Yeah 1800 is where vegeta and goku crap face off and causes super novas to break out and alot of stuff happened. Then the whole time patrolling thing came to exist
After reviewing the canon timelines i do believe When considering GT as canon Goku during the age of 1800s would be already dead and to be honest if we wouldn't consider GT as canon Goku would be dead anyways from old age. The age at which Xenoverse comes in i do believe is during the latest years of 800s like... 880? Or.. 830 perhaps. When reviewing the history of Goten it does say he joins the time patrol at the age of 850. So, in all reality the age of 1800 (the age you want to start at) would be way way way into the future where most of our characters are pretty much dead. Goku jr and Vegeta jr would even be dead i do believe, but i can't say about their children.

well xenoverse 2 takes place in 852, so I'd say maybe 900s?
@Kōsaki as per what you said about saiyans, we can always find some way to write someone's characters survival off, like a few groups that were away when Planet Vegeta was destroyed got together or something, there's no reason to say they got weaker at any rate as comparatively they weren't actually that strong to begin with. Remember Cui? Random henchman of Frieza who once rivaled Vegeta? Not to mention the Ginyu Force whose individual members (except maybe Guldo) were each far stronger than any saiyan shown previously (save the recently trained Goku and Vegeta). Enough other races proved problematic for saiyans in conventional battle that it was a strategy of theirs to use a moon or power ball to turn a large number of saiyans into great apes to decimate a planet if necessary.

As per the age 1800 or anything close... yeah everyone from DBZ would be long dead except divine beings like Beerus or the Kais. Saiyans' lifespan is about the same as a humans, they just stay in their youth and prime significantly longer. Namekians can live hundreds of years but even Guru (the only known namekian to die of old age) died at somewhere around 500~ years old iirc.

PS I'll get on my frieza race CS soon, gotta update it a bit since it's one of my older characters.
PPS anyone have a preference to the race name for frieza's race? we can't just call it that... sounds bad. Acrosian? Frost demons (cell calls them that in xenoverse)? not sure of any other fan names off the top of my head

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame
could i reserve a half breed saiyan (o.o)/

could i reserve a half breed saiyan (o.o)/

Status
Not open for further replies.