Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
20dd031bbf7a3608b276b6b776f90e43.jpg

Dragon Age: The Reckoning

I was wanting to see how many individuals would be interested in a Dragon Age storyline that takes place roughly six months after the event of 'Trespasser' the epilogue to Dragon Age: Inquisition. This will be Original, freshly made characters only. So no using spares--or the likes of Cassandra, Iron Bull, Varric, Lilliana, Vivian, Sera, Cole, Blackwall, etc as these characters will be NPCs that we can meet in-game. So, if you'd like to join, say Hi, and we can talk about how to make a character, and talk just in general. I enjoy getting to know my colleagues and form bonds with them; get their take on things, understand what they would like to see involved in this rendition I am making.

Classes:

latest

Warrior:
Warrior: Sword and shield
Warrior: Two-handed weapon

Warrior: Vanguard
Warrior: Battle Master

latest

Mage:
Fire Magic
Ice Magic
Lightning Magic
Blood Magic

latest

Rogue:
Rogue: Archery
Rogue: Dual Bladed
Rogue: Sabatoge
Rogue Subterfuge

Races

Human:
latest

Dwarves:

latest

Elves:
1575744622594.png

Qunari
latest

Last edited:
Yasssss!!! Have lots of questions tho before I dive in. May be missing some but these are my ultimates. @Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

- What is the main plot?
- How often do you want us to post (once a week, twice, etc.)?
- What writing level do you want (adept, advanced, etc.)?
- Anime, real life face claims, or semi realistic artwork?
- How detailed is the CS?

This looks dope. I love the games, especially Inquisition. To be honest was not a fan of the second game a whole bunch but still enjoyed my time on it. Love the Dragon Age universe even the table-top game.

Wondering how much roleplay would take from the actual gamplay; like will we have set equipment slots, have to use the skills from the skill tree, have classes, and such?

Yasssss!!! Have lots of questions tho before I dive in. May be missing some but these are my ultimates. @Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

- What is the main plot?
- How often do you want us to post (once a week, twice, etc.)?
- What writing level do you want (adept, advanced, etc.)?
- Anime, real life face claims, or semi realistic artwork?
- How detailed is the CS?

- I will have the main plot up later today, or this evening around 7 PM EST US.

- As far as posting is concerned, two to three times weekly I will try to b on for the better part of the day and keep the story flowing.

- I'd prefer intermediate to advanced levels of writing; I prefer larger paragraphs with plenty of detail. It will help me get into the flow of things.

- Semi-realistic depictions are preferable.

- It's going to be very in-depth. Hope that's okay! ^^;

This looks dope. I love the games, especially Inquisition. To be honest was not a fan of the second game a whole bunch but still enjoyed my time on it. Love the Dragon Age universe even the table-top game.

Wondering how much roleplay would take from the actual gamplay; like will we have set equipment slots, have to use the skills from the skill tree, have classes, and such?

Well, I wouldn't have the classes listed if there weren't going to be any classes--of course, there are classes, silly goose! I haven't decided on the exact details just yet. This is just an interest check. ^^''

Reactions: Glass
I am also curious to see the main plot, but anything within the DA universe will likely be of interest to me, so.... definitely, definitely interested!!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Yay, three patrons! ^^

I am curious as well

Plot??? :3

Reactions: Glass
Alrighty, so I'm going to move on from this. I just feel like a deeper ditch has been dug waiting around for a plot that hasn't come when it was supposed to come on Dec 16th. I wish everyone the best of luck!!

Alrighty, so I'm going to move on from this. I just feel like a deeper ditch has been dug waiting around for a plot that hasn't come when it was supposed to come on Dec 16th. I wish everyone the best of luck!!

I'm waiting on coding to make it look nice, but if you wanna be impatient and leave I won't stop you. Atop all that I had two deaths in my family I've been preoccupied.

Any updates on this?

Yes, I am working on an outline while I wait for the graphics artist to establish a good overall look.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: marcy

I'm waiting on coding to make it look nice, but if you wanna be impatient and leave I won't stop you. Atop all that I had two deaths in my family I've been preoccupied.

So sorry for your losses. That's awful <3

Was just wondering how much foreknowledge one would need for this rp. I'm not terribly familiar with the source material as I've never had the opportunity to play the games, but I do very much enjoy this genre and the work you've put in thus far is lovely. I'm more than willing to review the basic info beforehand, but in depth stuff or stuff you'd only know from playing the game might stump me a bit... Г_¬

Thanks!

I'm definetly interested in creating a character!

Was just wondering how much foreknowledge one would need for this rp. I'm not terribly familiar with the source material as I've never had the opportunity to play the games, but I do very much enjoy this genre and the work you've put in thus far is lovely. I'm more than willing to review the basic info beforehand, but in depth stuff or stuff you'd only know from playing the game might stump me a bit... Г_¬

Thanks!

Well, if I was being honest you'd need to have to have played Dragon Age: Inquisition--and the 'Trespasser' DLC. ^^'

Thanks!

Well, if I was being honest you'd need to have to have played Dragon Age: Inquisition--and the 'Trespasser' DLC. ^^'

Basically Inquisition is about a band of different types of heroes fighting against evil in an effort to save the world! The lore and characters involved are pretty similar to like World of Warcraft or something. The game and story do emphasize teamwork and cooperation as a means to conquer evil, etc.

Alas, I haven't played, so I'll have to duck out, but enjoy! :)