• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Beowulf you are qualified to make a character, please pm me on the details of the race.

Coming up with your job on the ship is important

He's going to either be the cook or one of the five non-Polaris mercenaries. Honestly, I'm leaning towards the cook because I like the picture of this massive bird man with a couple of axes in his room getting mad at people that insult his cooking.

So kind of like the Neelix of the ship?

Yeah, pretty much. Maybe a bit more colorful wardrobe, but otherwise yes.

Sounds great. As a cook you must know one thing, the captain insists that burritoes be ready at all hours of the day in case he wakes up. He likes breakfast burritoes with some form of egg, some form of sausage, some form of bacon, some form of onions, and some form of chorizo. And he would want some form of salsa to put on top of it. Creative combinations can be created thereof, and you can create other meals alongside that.

You'll need to wait one in RP day, and a slight correction, the specific vell os that visited your planet was not the captain, the captain is just the most powerful of the vell os

@Beowulf I'm just gonna leave your race description with your character so that the first post of this thread doesn't get too bogged down with extras.

@Derpasauraus We have one slot left, and the person whose turn it is is still recovering, so sure, gonna need you to give me a writing sample, and after I ok it, you can make a new char.

Should I post or PM?

Whichever you'd prefer, if you post it here, please put it under a spoiler to save space. [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] like that but take out the spaces.

The fact you've even PLAYED EV Nova gives me massive respect for you, KUDOS

• Love
Reactions: Moose
Alright so I've been thinking about joining, but some of the plot elements confuse me, and I don't understand why some of the factions from EV Nova like the Polaris have been altered so drastically

The alterations have been used to fit with a more encompassing lore of the universe. The Polaris relations to the Vell Os is basically to explain why my character has this ship, and basically other convenience reasons. They aren't meant to be humans because I want humans to be what humans generally are in sci-fi, that is to say what humans are now. So I needed an expanation for what they were and basically a reason why my character has the ship. He's half polaron, the Polarons and the Vell Os are closely related, and so within the federation they have a closer relationship than they do with other federation groups.