Donald Trump is now the official Republican Nominee

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't get it

Building a wall. States becomes the world's largest gated community

Oh right.......der.....der....I guess I ignore Trump....a lot.

I can't the sheer amount of stupidity that comes out of his mouth
It's why America's basically failed their IQ test already. XD

Fuck it.
cobra_commander_by_thecrow1299-d5gkby7.jpg

There's a man with principles.

c6e.jpg
"A land of the truly free, damnit!"

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I don't know if its truly the whole of the country so much as a specific group comprised of particular ethnicities, socioeconmic classes, ans education. In question, it tends to be older white individuals of low-to-low-middle class of more rural areas with little to no advanced education (if that). It is a composition of individuals who often hear just the things they like, are more prejudiced, and fail to do the basic things such as look at actual facts :D it comprises a sector of the population that is established "conservative" or the "normative"... But really, as I've seen they're mostly lazy unintelligent hicks with hate-ons.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I mean, not that Hillary is a great option. But... Well... *looks at that angry Oompa Loompa with a bad wig*[/BCOLOR]

This whole things a circus and I am loving the show being put on.

Bravo. Truly Bravo!

Edit: And these are just the opening acts! Main play hasn't even begun!

I can see that now. As said I legitimately don't pay attention to Trump, because I never have. I have always thought he was an idiot before all this presidency. And it really shows to me how much America doesn't take it's politics seriously. It's all a theatrical show. I missed when politics was boring and all we heard were people who I swore had a political speech impediment that made them sound sleepy.

I don't know if its truly the whole of the country so much as a specific group comprised of particular ethnicities, socioeconmic classes, ans education. In question, it tends to be older white individuals of low-to-low-middle class of more rural areas with little to no advanced education (if that). It is a composition of individuals who often hear just the things they like, are more prejudiced, and fail to do the basic things such as look at actual facts :D it comprises a sector of the population that is established "conservative" or the "normative"... But really, as I've seen they're mostly lazy unintelligent hicks with hate-ons.

I mean, not that Hillary is a great option. But... Well... *looks at that angry Oompa Loompa with a bad wig*
I get that a lot of Americans don't like it. I was more making a joke... Mostly.

Those who voted for him still fail though.
I can see that now. As said I legitimately don't pay attention to Trump, because I never have. I have always thought he was an idiot before all this presidency. And it really shows to me how much America doesn't take it's politics seriously. It's all a theatrical show. I missed when politics was boring and all we heard were people who I swore had a political speech impediment that made them sound sleepy.
I never thought I'd agree with this... But I do.

I never thought I'd agree with this... But I do.

I remember the Parliament being kind of boring when I was growing up. And not like because I was a kid. No, the Parliament is boring as fuuuuuuck to watch. Have you ever watched the Parliament of England? It puts babies to sleep. You don't need to sing that baby a lullaby just put on the god damn Parliament. It almost makes me sad that my native country England is falling to be like America. No England. No. God Save the Queen, just No. Stay boring. Uptight. And Sleepy.

Wait... A number of people already voted for Ted, as well as Rubio, and Ben Carson etc.
Where do those votes go now?
To Trump now that he's the only republican candidate left.

I really don't like this election already and we still have 6 months to go.....

I remember the Parliament being kind of boring when I was growing up. And not like because I was a kid. No, the Parliament is boring as fuuuuuuck to watch. Have you ever watched the Parliament of England? It puts babies to sleep. You don't need to sing that baby a lullaby just put on the god damn Parliament. It almost makes me sad that my native country England is falling to be like America. No England. No. God Save the Queen, just No. Stay boring. Uptight. And Sleepy.
Hey, you guys ALWAYS had a more lively anthem. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
To Trump now that he's the only republican candidate left.

I really don't like this election already and we still have 6 months to go.....

You know I remember being all of this support for Bernie Sanders. I am still for Bernie Sanders, where exactly did that go? How the fuck did Hilary and Trump even become the nominees is what I want to know. Because Bernie was my man. Still my man. If I could Politically Resurect him right now I would.

Hey, you guys ALWAYS had a more lively anthem. :P

It's to wake up us from the Parliament. See when they put us to sleep, they need something lively to wake us up. I am feeling National Pride right now. Despite being imprisoned in an American vacuum.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty

Well I understand Hilary and Trump got more public attention. But does anyone actually do research these days? Or just watch the idio......oh....I guess....huh

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.