Donald Trump is now the official Republican Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally can't wait to hear all the complaining and tears about people who try to get into Canada only to find out we don't hand out citizenship papers to people who only want to come to Canada because they don't like their election results.

But they technically are not our election results. I am and always will be Declined to State on my sheet. They won't let me vote in the primaries because I am not attached to a party. What's that matter? I will vote who I think is the right person to be in office. No matter who they are. I can give two flying fucks if they are Republican or Democratic. As long as they sound smart and educated and their viewpoints are right. I am logical and seek truth. I believed in Bernie because he was educated and wasn't cutting through all that theatrical bullshit.

I am sorry the votes do not reflect the view of the people. Not really. Because your found fathers were assholes and didn't believe Americans could properly vote. So they created a college that decided to filter the results and do their best guess of who was the most popular. Media attention. Where politics are a stage. Fuck that bullshit.

Btw, I realize you're not American I was just speak in generals.

But they technically are not our election results. I am and always will be Declined to State on my sheet. They won't let me vote in the primaries because I am not attached to a party. What's that matter? I will vote who I think is the right person to be in office. No matter who they are. I can give two flying fucks if they are Republican or Democratic. As long as they sound smart and educated and their viewpoints are right. I am logical and seek truth. I believed in Bernie because he was educated and wasn't cutting through all that theatrical bullshit.

I am sorry the votes do not reflect the view of the people. Not really. Because your found fathers were assholes and didn't believe Americans could properly vote. So they created a college that decided to filter the results and do their best guess of who was the most popular. Media attention. Where politics are a stage. Fuck that bullshit.

Btw, I realize you're not American I was just speak in generals.
Uh huh.

My point is a hilarious number of people threaten to move to Canada like every election, and this one looks like the Superbowl of immigration threats.

Uh huh.

My point is a hilarious number of people threaten to move to Canada like every election, and this one looks like the Superbowl of immigration threats.
I get that. Simply stating. Fuck American politics.

09-got39-3.w529.h352.jpg

The first wave of US Expats have arrived at the border.

Tensions ran a bit high.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brovo and Windsong
Has anyone heard of the alleged Voter Fraud that the New Yorkers claimed to have happened?
:/ Yeah, I heard about it. I just didn't want to bring it up because I admittedly can't back it up with any hard sources or anything. >.<

But yeah, from what I heard about it, it supposedly happened in New York City specifically -- and the majority of New York State voted for Bernie, but Hillary won because she managed to nail that Manhattan area, which apparently outweighs most of the rest of the state in population. So... yeah...

:/ Yeah, I heard about it. I just didn't want to bring it up because I admittedly can't back it up with any hard sources or anything. >.<

But yeah, from what I heard about it, it supposedly happened in New York City specifically -- and the majority of New York State voted for Bernie, but Hillary won because she managed to nail that Manhattan area, which apparently outweighs most of the rest of the state in population. So... yeah...
That's called fuck the electoral college, lol

And I'm honestly kind of sick of the whole "none of you are actually moving to Canada" shtick because, like, duh? I doubt most people who claimed they would were honestly, legitimately planning on doing it?

Like... can we hopeless Americans at least make bitter jokes about leaving the country? We know none of us are actually gonna do it... just let us pretend, ok?

That's called fuck the electoral college, lol
No...? The electoral college isn't a thing in the primaries, mate.

There are a thousand things I could point out about the way that presidential elections work in the US, but... it helps to get your facts straight about the specific things you don't like. >_>

And I'm honestly kind of sick of the whole "none of you are actually moving to Canada" shtick because, like, duh? I doubt most people who claimed they would were honestly, legitimately planning on doing it?

Like... can we hopeless Americans at least make bitter jokes about leaving the country? We know none of us are actually gonna do it... just let us pretend, ok?
I think a lot of people genuinely say it in earnest. Sure, a lot of it's joking in the same vein of saying "THANKS, OBAMA" every time something unfortunate happens, or "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", but fuck, I've seen a LOT of people who genuinely seem like they're on board with the whole emigration thing.

I think a lot of people genuinely say it in earnest. Sure, a lot of it's joking in the same vein of saying "THANKS, OBAMA" every time something unfortunate happens, or "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams", but fuck, I've seen a LOT of people who genuinely seem like they're on board with the whole emigration thing.
Eh. I'm sure there are probably some people who say it in earnest.

But... I'm pretty sure a huge chunk of them aren't actually serious.

Or at least... I would hope.

Just let me have one last shred of hope in life, please.

Eh. I'm sure there are probably some people who say it in earnest.

But... I'm pretty sure a huge chunk of them aren't actually serious.

Or at least... I would hope.

Just let me have one last shred of hope in life, please.

Hope? Well, about that...

wreck-it-ralph.jpg

Coincidentally, I'm sure Mexico is looking to hire Ralph's services in a few months.

No...? The electoral college isn't a thing in the primaries, mate.

There are a thousand things I could point out about the way that presidential elections work in the US, but... it helps to get your facts straight about the specific things you don't like. >_>

I am mostly joking. Because of how much I loath American politics

Well... Fuck.

Hope? Well, about that...

wreck-it-ralph.jpg

Coincidentally, I'm sure Mexico is looking to hire Ralph's services in a few months.
When Congress and Americans see how much that wall is really going to cost.....there's not going to be a wall. His idea for forcing Mexico to pay for it is something that my nine year old could come up with and probably the most retarded thing I've ever read. The moment that I did read it, I could already think of at least a dozen ways to get around it.

When Congress and Americans see how much that wall is really going to cost.....there's not going to be a wall. His idea for forcing Mexico to pay for it is something that my nine year old could come up with and probably the most retarded thing I've ever read. The moment that I did read it, I could already think of at least a dozen ways to get around it.

From what I'm hearing, the low ballpark for actually building a wall is going to be in the neighbourhood of something like 28 million, and would likely be way more than that, given the scale, material, transportation, and labour costs.

It's more of a joke at this point, or the Great Wall of Mexico is going to be like an 8 foot privacy fence made out of plywood and broken dreams.

From what I'm hearing, the low ballpark for actually building a wall is going to be in the neighbourhood of something like 28 million, and would likely be way more than that, given the scale, material, transportation, and labour costs.

It's more of a joke at this point, or the Great Wall of Mexico is going to be like an 8 foot privacy fence made out of plywood and broken dreams.
Yeah, he was really lowballing that estimate when he gave one. First it was 4 billion I think, then it was 10. Realistically, given all of the work 20 billion seems low to me, even 28 billion seems like they'd be scrimping on quite a lot. That would probably be the cost of materials alone, not taking into account manpower, and equipment. Let's not forget that this is a government project, so there's always going to be contractors who jack the price up because it's a guaranteed paycheck.

I wonder if I could convince my dad to take that teaching job in Taiwan...

Given how xenophobic the locals have been over the last few years, I'm not sure how accurate that would be.
Well, in comparison to Trump and his fans...
It's a risk I'd take.

Status
Not open for further replies.