Donald Trump is now the official Republican Nominee

• Thread starter MurderDeathKill
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But does anyone actually do research these days? Or just watch the idio......oh....I guess....huh
Yea, you got it. :P

Yea, you got it. :P

Is it legally okay to go into a coma while Trump is a president? At least when I wake up, I'll be some hero in a Post Apo environment

You know I remember being all of this support for Bernie Sanders. I am still for Bernie Sanders, where exactly did that go? How the fuck did Hilary and Trump even become the nominees is what I want to know. Because Bernie was my man. Still my man. If I could Politically Resurect him right now I would.
Bernie was always behind Hillary, and I could go into all the reasons why Bernie was at a significant disadvantage from the start, but... basically, while it seemed like he was re-gaining his momentum for a while, Hillary's victory in New York was what kind of ended it for him. :/ He's still technically in the race, but his odds of winning are virtually diminished.

Is it legally okay to go into a coma while Trump is a president? At least when I wake up, I'll be some hero in a Post Apo environment
More likely a sitting, free zombie meal. But feel free to roll the dice. :P

Well I understand Hilary and Trump got more public attention. But does anyone actually do research these days? Or just watch the idio......oh....I guess....huh
Not everyone is willing or interested in doing intense research about all the candidates. Not everyone has the time, or even the means.

Mainstream media didn't give Bernie much attention and strongly favored Hillary. And while Bernie was definitely all over the place in a lot of online circles, that doesn't mean much for the people who don't have much access to internet. If you got all your news from mainstream news sources, Bernie would look like a nobody.

In short, people who are either:

1) Too Poor/Occupied with life to frequent the Internet

or

2) Just don't care for or understand the Internet

Got next to no exposure to Bernie.

More likely a sitting, free zombie meal. But feel free to roll the dice. :P

:(

That's not how the movies told me it be.....*pouts*

Well then can I become a serial murder? I am pretty by Trump's standards I'll never get caught.

:(

That's not how the movies told me it be.....*pouts*
The movies also think these people who constantly find themselves in Zombie hordes are good at surviving. :P

zYFQM9G5j9cRsMNMuZAX64nmUMf.jpg

The movies also think these people who constantly find themselves in Zombie hordes are good at surviving. :P

zYFQM9G5j9cRsMNMuZAX64nmUMf.jpg

Have you ever heard the theory that everyone in the Walking Dead is or are going deaf?

Have you ever heard the theory that everyone in the Walking Dead is or are going deaf?
I've heard it. I think it's possible that might have been an idea for them originally...
But after the behind the scene's Drama following Season 1?

Nah, I think they just want to milk zombie conflict and drama for as long as possible.

Reactions: Jade
Andrew "I'm going to murder someone in a duel just because I don't like him" Jackson...
Mind if I borrow that for you to say to people, who think that the candidates are horrible people. Also, don't forget about President James "I let the Civil War happen and didn't nothing about it" Buchanan. Hell, some people nicknamed the Civil War "Buchanan's War" because of what he did nothing at all.

There were no flashes of hope during his Administration – from the day that he inherited a crumbling nation, the 15th President was in office for the Supreme Court's Dred Scott decision (which he strongly agreed with), rising tension between settlers in Kansas, the Panic of 1857, and, finally, secession. And he didn't nothing at all, in fact he just got both the Democrats and Republicans all angry towards him and each other. And he was so happy that he got out of his term that he said to Lincoln, "If you are as happy in entering the White House as I shall feel on returning to Wheatland, you are a happy man."

Then, he spent the rest of his life defending his self and saying that he didn't cause the Civil War until his death.

You guys should look up him and read what he did during his term in office. Sure he didn't kill natives or anything that Jackson did, but he didn't even tried to stop the Civil War for happening. I mean, he won't have been the worst president if he just tried to stop the South for raising against the North.

As for Trump becoming the Republican nominee, I was hoping that John Kasich stayed. I was a major support of him as I was to Rubio, now he's gone just like Rubio. I am so upset by the news, but he really didn't have a chance in the world to becoming the President. I hope he's planning to run for 2020. :(

And just to let you guys know, I'd rather vote for Trump than Clinton.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Bernie was always behind Hillary, and I could go into all the reasons why Bernie was at a significant disadvantage from the start, but... basically, while it seemed like he was re-gaining his momentum for a while, Hillary's victory in New York was what kind of ended it for him. :/ He's still technically in the race, but his odds of winning are virtually diminished.
Bernie's numbers are sadly behind Hilary's although that should not be the case. The Democrat nomination process is so fucking screwed up that it's almost guaranteeing Hilary a win even if she's not the popular vote. It's bullshit really. They shouldn't act like our vote really counts if delegates are going to be assigned to someone else in spite of the popular vote of the people.

Really, how does Sanders win the vote of the people and Hilary end up with more delegates? Stupidest shit I've ever heard of.

I'm both dreading and anxious for November. On one hand I just want this election to be over. On the other, I really don't fucking want to know who's going to win. Hilary or Trump, either way the U.S is going to go further down the toilet than it already is.

Bernie's numbers are sadly behind Hilary's although that should not be the case. The Democrat nomination process is so fucking screwed up that it's almost guaranteeing Hilary a win even if she's not the popular vote. It's bullshit really. They shouldn't act like our vote really counts if delegates are going to be assigned to someone else in spite of the popular vote of the people.

I never said it wasn't an unfair system. I was just explaining why there isn't as much buzz surrounding Bernie anymore. That reason being... he's behind, and he no longer has any chance of catching up.

I never said it wasn't an unfair system. I was just explaining why there isn't as much buzz surrounding Bernie anymore. That reason being... he's behind, and he no longer has any chance of catching up.
I know. I'm just saying the whole thing's stupid. Hilary shouldn't be in the lead.

Has anyone heard of the alleged Voter Fraud that the New Yorkers claimed to have happened?

I personally can't wait to hear all the complaining and tears about people who try to get into Canada only to find out we don't hand out citizenship papers to people who only want to come to Canada because they don't like their election results.

Has anyone heard of the alleged Voter Fraud that the New Yorkers claimed to have happened?
Arizona too supposedly.

Voting in the states is crooked as is. If they don't like you, no coverage. If they do, they'll bend rules or suppress tidbits of info to make you look clean in all of it.

I haven't heard anything about it. I've heard one state had Trump's name off the ballot, but that's all I've heard since the whole thing started.

Status
Not open for further replies.