Distance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob hear the timer, and also knew if he didnt get it now, the lasagna would burn... but at the same time he was not wanting to let her go. So instead her picked her up and carried her over to the table, where he gently set her down and grabbed some dishes for them. After taking out the food and letting it cool a little, he brought it over and set up their plates with the lasagna. Instead of taking another seat, he lifted up Kira and sat down, letting her sit on his lap as he said to her "I hope you like it"

Kira could feel his arms wrap around her waist as he lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck for support, holding on to him. She had probably stained his shirt with mascara, but he didn't seem to care all that much. He set her down in a chair, walking away to get dishes. She sat there, wiping the last bit of moisture away from her eyes and she completely forgot about him, until he wrapped his arm around her waist again and set her on his lap. She let out a short squeak, her cheeks turning pink as she looked back at him. She leaned back, enjoying his lap a bit as she picked up her fork and started eating.

Jacob smiled and began eating shortly after she did. He was happy how the food turned out, and just hoped that Kira liked it as well. He enjoyed her sitting on his lap, a sort of sweet intimacy that he had never really gotten to enjoy before. For once in his life, there wasnt silence following him... he had someone there sharing this moment with him, and that was all he could ask for. He had gotten himself seconds and looked to Kira, "How is it?" he asked her.

Jon smiled at Ben and pulled eggs out of the fridge. He placed them on the counter and cracked an egg in a bowl. "Uhm, grab me a measuring glass of water would you. I neeeeeed..." Jon looked at Ben and thought. three-fourths of a cup." Jon turned back to his bowl and poured a bit of flour in and cracked a single egg into the mass if flour. He reached up and grabbed some cinnamon. "By the way, do you have any allergies? "

@Dramma

Last edited:
Kira nodded at his question. 'It's good." She whispered to him, staring at him. She smiled and took a bit more, shoving it in her mouth. She had not eaten a home cooked meal in a long time. She put her head in the crook of his neck as she ate his food. She let out a short laugh, closing her eyes. "Thanks. For everything." She whispered.

Jacob was happy that she liked his cooking, meaning he was going to cook for her a lot more often from now on. "Im glad you enjoy it" he said as he saw her taking a rather large bite, making him chuckle a little bit. He smiled as she laid her head next to his neck, her laugh tickling him a little. When she thanked him, he couldnt help but feel that flutter once more in his chest. "You are very welcome" he said gently to her, though he was in as much thanks as she was. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close as he finished off his seconds. He then remembered Smudge back at home and turned to her saying "I am going to have to take care of my cat soon. Maybe you would like to come with me so that you wont have to wait around for me to come back?"

Kira stared at him. "I suppose so. It would be nice." She said to him, keeping her head in his neck. "Just so long as you don't have to let go of me for a while." she said to him, placing a hand on his that was across her stomach. She smiled at him, her long dyed hair hanging over her eyes a bit as she looked up at him with compassion.

"It wont have to be for a couple more hours, so until that time comes, I am all yours" Jacob replied with a mischievous smile. When they finished eating, he figured the couch would be much more comfortable to spend time on, and so he went on to lift her up once more, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead and heading there, where he sat down, his back against the corner of the couch and with her curled over his lap leaning against him. Of course if she wanted to change positions she was more than welcome to. He reached for the remote and handed it to her if she wanted to flip through the channels.

Kira let out a faint squeak as he picked her up off the chair. She stayed against him as he moved towards the couch. She was more than happy to curl against him. She took the remote into her hands, curling her fingers around the small object. She snuggled into him gently, her nose brushing the skin of his neck, before changing the channel to the Star Trek marathon.

'This girl must be the perfect girl' thought Jacob as she put on the Star Trek Marathon. He gave a content sigh, feeling a small wave of goosebumps form as her nose brushed his skin. It was funny how such seemingly small things could do so much to him. He had never gotten to experience cuddling with someone he cared for, and so he wanted to enjoy every minute of it. He tilted his head down and gently nuzzled her head as they lay there together.

Kira took in a breath, his scent flooding her nose as she nuzzled into him. She could hear her heart hammering in her chest as she looked at him. "Jacob?" She asked gently, her nose grazed over his cheek.

He turned to face her when her nose brushed his cheek, realizing how close their faces were, but he did not pull away. He looked into her beautiful eyes as she said his name, his pulse quickening. "Yeah?" he managed to say gently.

Kira looked up at him, her gaze meeting his. "What does this mean? For the both of us." She asked, her chest rising and falling rappedly as she pressed her palm to his chest gently, her fingers shifting over the fabric.

Jacob wanted to say this right, he already knew what this meant, for him at least, and he only hoped that she felt the same way about it. "What this means is that I have found someone who i want to spend all of my time with. I know it may seem kind of quick, but I have loved the time we've spent... and I want to spend a lot more with you... if you want to spend time with me as well..." he said to her with a kind smile on his face.

Kira smiled, holding onto him tightly. "I wouldn't mind that." She whispered, pressing her forehead to his cheek gently. She thought about their planned date for a minute before she said. "You thought it was a date didn't you?" She asked him, chuckling a little bit as she thought about it herself.

Jacob chuckled a little bit, his laugh possibly rocking her a little bit as she was curled on his lap. "Was there anything else to think of it as?" he said with a smile as he looked at her. There was honestly no other way for him to think of the dinner and movie plans that they had made. But to be completely honest, making a home cooked meal and watching Star Trek with her seemed like a much better way to spend the evening.

Kira let out a short laugh, leaning farther into him. "I suppose you are right." She said. "I just thought you had a mark back then, so I didn't want to burden you with thinking you where cheating on your soul mate." She said to him, curling into him even more. "Though I think I like just sitting here with you better." She added.

"same here" he said in agreement as she mentioned she preferred staying here with him. He stretched a little and wrapped his arms around her waist, letting her body press closer to him. After a few seconds, he said to her "To be honest, I never minded not having a mark. It made me think that whoever I was meant to be with would come to me when I least expected it. There was the whole idea of letting it all be a surprise that I liked... so I guess even though I never had a mark, I still knew someone was out there for me."

Kira smiled. "I always thought it was a curse, because everyone was reassured they had someone. I had no way of knowing if I would ever find love at all. I am really glad I did though." she said, adding the last part in a hushed voice as she leaned against his chest. She could hear his pulse quicken by her presence, and with each move she made.

Jacob gave a loving smile as she said that she was glad to had found love, even after never knowing if she ever would. He brought one of his hands up and gently caressed her cheek, nuzzling the top of her head as he did before kissing her forehead. "Me too" he said softly to her, looking into her eyes. He felt himself leaning in toward her, glancing from her lips to her eyes as the gap between them closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.