Distance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira giggled a tiny bit as he kissed her forehead, leaning into his gentle touch on her cheek. When she opened her eyes again, she saw his face closer to hers than ever before. She blushed a bit pink before moving the last couple centimeters forwards and pressing her lips softly against his as she moved her arms around his neck.

When their lips touched, Jacob felt fireworks go off in his mind. To be honest, she was his first kiss, and so far he was loving it. He leaned himself back a little as he wrapped his arms around her, letting her body lean into his as the kiss deepened a little more. Her lips were soft, and feeling them against his felt... right...

Kira kept her arms firmly wrapped around his neck as she kissed him, both of their heart beats connecting and beating at the same rate. She smiled slightly, happy that her first real kiss would be with him. She had finally found her prince charming, even when Cinderella was to blind to actually look for him.

He never wanted to break the kiss, it was too good to stop. As they kissed, Jacob opened his mouth slightly to invite her tongue to try a french kiss. His hand traveled up her back and ran through her hair, feeling the soft strands of her hair as he began to kiss her with a little more energy. They moved in perfect sync, almost like their bodies were meant to be this way together.

Kira was a bit more tentative, though she did kiss back. Last time she had gone this far, the man had practically shoved his hand up her shirt, which was not a pleasant feeling. Though she did enjoy his quite more than the first passionate kiss she had. She didn't want to move to fast and be ahead of him, so she just kissed until her lungs cried for air and she parted from him, panting softly.

Jacob noticed that she was not reacting as he thought she had might, though she seemed to like the kiss she was still slightly holding back, so he respected that. When the need for air was too great they parted, and Jacob could only look at her with a loving smile, though he did blush and say "Sorry if I went too far... I may have gotten a little excited"

Kira shook her head, still breathing kind of hard. "No, its fine. It's just, never kissed anyone like that before, besides.... well him." She said, trying not to dwell on that horrid man that she had been forced with, and then had the story changed. She smiled, putting one of her hands though his hair. "But I liked it." She said.

Him huh? Jacob could only assume this him was the one who had taken advantage of her like she had mentioned before. He didnt want her to dwell on bad memories though, so instead of asking about it, she pulled her into a hug before letting himself fall onto his back on the couch. "I liked it too" he said with a smile as he looked up at the lovely woman he had spent his first kiss with. After thinking a moment, he said, "I may have an idea as to some ways you can get some rest at night..."

Kira looked at him as he pulled her into a hug and fell back on the couch, star trek still playing in the background as they sat on her couch. She smiled at his words, leaning into him softly. "How can I sleep?" She asked him, letting her face tuck under his chin again as she awaited his response.

Jacob smiled at her as she leaned down against him, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his. "Well, when people have trouble sleeping, its because they dont have a whole lot of physical exercise during the day. I work out at a nearby gym near my apartment and i would love to show you a few workouts to get you moving. Maybe we could also start running together if you want." he said with a playful smirk.

"Of course" he continued, "Ive also heard that people sleep easier when they know someone they trust is nearby, like in the same home or down the hall... so... perhaps if you ever feel you cant sleep... you could rest easier knowing... im nearby?"

Kira listened to his words, absorbing it into her brain. The last part made her blush darkly, her hand finding his. "You would do that?" She whispered to him, holding onto his hand. No one ever stepped out of their way for her, and she realized that was going to change with him around, though she didn't mind at all.

"I definitely would" Jacob said with a confident smile, squeezing her hand gently. He then chuckled a little and said "Though I just hope Smudge will be ok with Chi, though he is usually a pretty chill cat... what do you say to that?" he asked her, knowing that his question was somewhat sudden. But he felt that she was one worth asking this to, seeing how much he had grown to care for her...

Kira blushed so dark she thought she would be able to boil water on her cheeks. She gently squeezed his hand back, looking up at him. "I would like that." She whispered, biting down on her lip . She smiled at him and pressed her head against his chest as she hummed lightly.

Jacob couldnt help but feel his heart leap as she said that she would like for him to stay with her. The mere thought of it made him happier than he had ever been before. Seeing her biting on her lip was immensely attractive to him, and he wouldnt mind seeing her do that more often in the future. He wrapped her in his arms when she rested her head on his chest and began to hum. The warmth from her as well as the humming was almost enough to make him want to take a nap the way they were.

Kira smiled. "I would love to play something for you someday, but if you live here, you can't share any of the music I write." She said to him, curling onto him. "It is a top secret thing, though I work a lot at home. I find it cozy in here." She said softly to him, laughing a bit.

Jacob like the idea of hearing her play something, and he chuckled at her mention of not sharing any of her songs for her work. He nodded in understanding saying "Well I can see why, your home is beautiful, I didnt think penthouses like this even existed!"

Kira smiled. "Do you want me to play something now? And by the way, I play multiple instruments. Cello, violin, piano, and guitar." she said to him, smiling. "You hear a lot of all of them in the music for the movie." She said.

Jacobs interest was piqued at her offer to play something, and he nodded excitedly. "Definitely!" he said happily. Upon hearing that she played such a wide range of instruments, his eyebrow raised and he gave a playful smile. "Well arent you just insanely talented" he said in a happy teasing tone, poking her side playfully as he gave a small chuckle. "I can sing a little, but my real dream is to become a voice actor"

Kira smiled. "You would be pretty good. I will see what I can do." She added with a smile, giving his lips a quick peck before she got up and walked towards her violin which was sitting on the piano. She smiled and picked it up and placed it on her shoulder. She went over to the window and opened it, letting the wind ruffle her hair as she played the song.

Wait, did she say she would ask about a job for him as a voice actor? Jacobs heart skipped a beat at the chance of showing what he could do behind a mic. He didnt get a chance to respond before she kissed his lips and went to play one of her many instruments. Being a fan of How to Train your Dragon, Jacobs eyes immediately lit up at she began playing her violin. The way she played, the emotion she put into her playing, hell the way she looked as she played... she had a talent for sure. He was entranced as she played, not able to take his eyes off of her. As the playing ended, he clapped his hands to her, a huge smile on his face.

"That was absolutely incredible!" he said excitedly as he walked up to her, seeing the wind blow her hair around, making her even more beautiful than she already was.

Status
Not open for further replies.