Distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira smiled as she put down the bow and looked at him. "Thanks. You just might have to be my date for the movie premier." She said to him, setting down her instrument and placing a hand on his cheek. "That one is one of my favorites to play as well. So much emotion in the piece."

Jacob chuckled and replied to Kira "I would love to be your date at the premier". When she place her hand on his cheek, he fixed her with a loving gaze, amazed that a woman as beautiful as her would be the one to do such a thing, and that he was lucky enough to be the man here with her. Whatever happened in her past, that was over, he would make sure her future was filled with happiness. "Its funny, it feels like the CIA or something, having to stay hush hush with your work" he said jokingly.

Kira smiled, laughing a bit. "I think it's more like FBI crime show." She said to him, smiling as she moved into him and wrapped her arms around him. She was still very tired, and she wanted to sleep. She let out a huge yawn, tucking into the crook of his neck. "Thanks, again."

"hey, there isnt any need to thank me, im happy to be here with you" he said as his arms found their way around her waist, swaying her back and forth. He heard her yawn and chuckled, looking at her and saying "You wanna lay down?You could probably use a nap"

Kira smiled and nodded. "I feel like I haven't slept in years." She whispered to him, leaning against his chest. He was like a warm cuddly teddy bear, and she didn't want to let go of him.

Jacob smiled as she held onto him, and decided it would be a good time for her to get some sleep. Once again he picked her up bridal style and carried her down the hall, finding her bedroom as he did. Gently he laid her down and climbed in with her, pulling the covers over the two of them and letting her curl into him as his arms held her close to his body.

Kira smiled and leaned into him as he carried her down the hall. "Thank you." She mumbled as he carried her towards her be, setting her down on her soft covers. As soon as he was lying next to her, she was glued to him like a magnet. She curled her head on his chest and leaned into him as she mumbled "Good night." Before she fell asleep.

Kira was out like a light as soon as she had curled up next to him, and Jacob enjoyed feeling her warmth as her breathing steadied to a slow rhythm. She didnt twitch like she did when she had passed out, and that was a good sign. Jacob felt his own eyes getting heavy and he felt himself yawn, he had given Smudge an extra helping of food today anyways since he was going to be on his date with Kira, so he knew the cat would be fine until tomorrow. With a happy sigh, he nuzzled into her hair as sleep slowly overtook him as well.

Kira was pleasantly surprised by her dreams. There where a few rough spots here and there, where she would wake up, but so far, nothing to bad. Until about half way though the night, she was doing good, until something began to stir inside her dreams. She began to twitch again, her body reacting to the dreams she was having.

Jacob opened his eyes as she began to twitch, her dreams beginning to take a negative turn once more. He held her tightly to him and whispered in her ear, "Kira... I am right here, listen to my voice... I am by your side, and I wont leave you..."

He almost felt powerless to help her, but he did what he could to let her know she was with him through it all, he had to make sure that she knew that.

Kira relaxed a bit, before waking up a few second later, gasping as she opened her eyes wide. She rubbed them, groaning slightly. "Stupid dreams." She mumbled to him.

Jacob gave her a soft smile and pulled her close, kissing her neck a little as he wrapped his arms around her. "Thats all they were, just dreams, and whenever you have them, just remember to open your eyes, because I will be right here with you. ok?"

Kira nodded softly, leaning into him. She could feel the heat rise to her cheeks as he kissed her neck slightly. She could feel goosebumps running up and down her skin as she turned to look at him, nuzzling into his cheek.

Jacob smiled as she nuzzled his cheek, continuing to kiss her neck a little more. Bringing a hand up, he caressed her cheek, his thumb gently running across her skin as he kissed her lips. "Hopefully the nightmares will end soon... because I want your dreams to make you happy" he said gently to her.

Kira blushed darkly as she looked at him. Kira smiled a bit and leaned into him, kissing his lips once. "Thanks." She whispered, tucking her head under his chin softly. She let her lips near his neck for a moment, breathing on the skin as her lips grazed the spot, before backing away from his skin again.

Jacob couldnt help but shiver a little at the feeling of her lips against his neck, feeling her breath on his skin. "You dont need to thank me" he said softly as he stretched his legs and placed a hand gently on her waist, holding her close to him as he closed his eyes, letting out a happy sigh.

Kira smiled, nuzzling into him. "I know, but I want to." She mumbled, closing her eyes as she leaned into him. She giggled a little bit, his hair tickling her nose before she started to drift back to sleep.

Jacob gave another happy sigh as he felt his eyelids get heavy, drifting off into a peaceful slumber. Quiet, but it wasnt like the quiet he had grown used to... it was a peaceful quiet.

Aria snuggled into her lover softly, her eyelids drooping and shutting on their own. She was slowly lulled to sleep by the steady sound of his breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.