Distance - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: andrew21234
@JusticeHunt20 I have a tad bit of a problem with your last post, since you are referring to a cafe a lot of people are in at the moment and people are currently walking to, and we're in the middle of the day..I don't think your parents would be closing at like 1 or 2 PM, even with a small thing you're also forcing Me and Glenn to move our characters in the middle of our conversation. Plus people haven't even made their first post yet and you're progressing the day just please if other people are somewhere don't make it off limits, by closing it down early or something...

May I join? I shall be the first marked. Also, are you allowed to be your own soul mate? I won't make them unless they can.

I'm challenging myself by making a boy, I've never done this except once, and I've only done one post on him so far.

Name|
"Cynthia Primrose. *sigh* I know, my name is short."
Cynthia Primrose
Gender|
"Does tomboy count? If not, *sighs* well then. I'm a female."
Female
Age|
"I'm quite young, and I guess that's actually a good thing."
Marking|
"It's not like you need to know if I have one or not. *sighs*."
Lesser, unmarked.
Personality|
"Well, guess."
-Shy, she doesn't normally walk up to a stranger and say, 'Hey buddy!'. She's very inside, not very open with the world.
-Depressed, if you couldn't guess by the sighs. She got depression from the bullying she received early in life. She didn't get a friend until she moved to Gloucester Bay, Massachusetts, at age 7. She feels very depressed, leading to her other traits.
-Secretive, a secret is well kept with her. She barely even has people to tell, set aside the ones who won't believe her. She gets this from being shy, as most people do. There are many a things you won't know from her.
-Loner, she doesn't need much friends to live life. She'll often sit alone, doing something that actually soothes her soul. Often, she is found sitting in the shade, listening to, or making, music.
-Virtuoso, she's amazing at music. She is an awesome guitar and voice player, you can often find in her room a mic of some sort, and her acoustic guitar.
-Dancer, she's amazing at dancing, yet she's too shy to both dance and sing in front of people. This goes to her stage fright, which I, too, have. Now do you feel her?
-Hopeless romantic, she has never been asked out in her life. She wishes she were, and gets crushes often. She will flirt with boys, and they won't know it, but some except it.
-Genius, she's a grade A+. She will never fail at anything, unless it's athletics. She is awesome at logic, and is never told wrong by her friends, if she has any.
Bio|
Life went wrong for her the second she was born. She was a Lesser at first, and her MARKED parents cried. She then slowly had the start of a mark. At first it looked like the Earth, but her parents knew it had just begun.

As she grew old enough to go to preschool, her Chinese dragon finished. Nobody wanted to be her friends, so she sat at the bench each break time and wondered about why she got a Chinese dragon. She touched it, and it was ICE cold. She started to cry, and nobody cared. But, when she got inside, which was to the WEST of the playground, it got just a teeny bit warmer. Her heart lifted, and she stopped worrying about everyone. She obtained depression, and all her traits here.

When she moved to Gloucester Bay, she got a best friend, and two others to join her. It was a happy time of her life, but they often betrayed her, and she realized something about her mark. The Chinese dragon was a rare mark to have, and it meant indifference and significance. She smiled at her teacher, whom informed her.

When she moved to wherever they are now (may it be the somewhere Northwest or West of Florida?), her mark disappeared. Her parents were unhappy, but she was now. She didn't want to know her soul mate, she wanted to find out for herself. She met a cute boy, her best friends, etc. That's where it stops.
Sexual Orientation|
"What do I look like! Ugh."
Straight
Job|
"I'm part-time at Starbucks."
You heard her.
Soulmate|
"I don't know!"
If allowed, the boy in a dif post (I gotta go play with bro)
Appearance| girlbrownhair#1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
@JusticeHunt20 I have a tad bit of a problem with your last post, since you are referring to a cafe a lot of people are in at the moment and people are currently walking to, and we're in the middle of the day..I don't think your parents would be closing at like 1 or 2 PM, even with a small thing you're also forcing Me and Glenn to move our characters in the middle of our conversation. Plus people haven't even made their first post yet and you're progressing the day just please if other people are somewhere don't make it off limits, by closing it down early or something...
oh sorry should of clarified, he was getting off early from his schedule but they usually close at around seven or eight so it would be like six when they close, he's her son so she's letting him have a break

Reactions: andrew21234
May I join? I shall be the first marked. Also, are you allowed to be your own soul mate? I won't make them unless they can.
I'm challenging myself by making a boy, I've never done this except once, and I've only done one post on him so far.
Name|
"Cynthia Primrose. *sigh* I know, my name is short."
Cynthia Primrose
Gender|
"Does tomboy count? If not, *sighs* well then. I'm a female."
Female
Age|
"I'm quite young, and I guess that's actually a good thing."
Marking|
"It's not like you need to know if I have one or not. *sighs*."
Lesser, unmarked.
Personality|
"Well, guess."
-Shy, she doesn't normally walk up to a stranger and say, 'Hey buddy!'. She's very inside, not very open with the world.
-Depressed, if you couldn't guess by the sighs. She got depression from the bullying she received early in life. She didn't get a friend until she moved to Gloucester Bay, Massachusetts, at age 7. She feels very depressed, leading to her other traits.
-Secretive, a secret is well kept with her. She barely even has people to tell, set aside the ones who won't believe her. She gets this from being shy, as most people do. There are many a things you won't know from her.
-Loner, she doesn't need much friends to live life. She'll often sit alone, doing something that actually soothes her soul. Often, she is found sitting in the shade, listening to, or making, music.
-Virtuoso, she's amazing at music. She is an awesome guitar and voice player, you can often find in her room a mic of some sort, and her acoustic guitar.
-Dancer, she's amazing at dancing, yet she's too shy to both dance and sing in front of people. This goes to her stage fright, which I, too, have. Now do you feel her?
-Hopeless romantic, she has never been asked out in her life. She wishes she were, and gets crushes often. She will flirt with boys, and they won't know it, but some except it.
-Genius, she's a grade A+. She will never fail at anything, unless it's athletics. She is awesome at logic, and is never told wrong by her friends, if she has any.
Bio|
Life went wrong for her the second she was born. She was a Lesser at first, and her MARKED parents cried. She then slowly had the start of a mark. At first it looked like the Earth, but her parents knew it had just begun.

As she grew old enough to go to preschool, her Chinese dragon finished. Nobody wanted to be her friends, so she sat at the bench each break time and wondered about why she got a Chinese dragon. She touched it, and it was ICE cold. She started to cry, and nobody cared. But, when she got inside, which was to the WEST of the playground, it got just a teeny bit warmer. Her heart lifted, and she stopped worrying about everyone. She obtained depression, and all her traits here.

When she moved to Gloucester Bay, she got a best friend, and two others to join her. It was a happy time of her life, but they often betrayed her, and she realized something about her mark. The Chinese dragon was a rare mark to have, and it meant indifference and significance. She smiled at her teacher, whom informed her.

When she moved to wherever they are now (may it be the somewhere Northwest or West of Florida?), her mark disappeared. Her parents were unhappy, but she was now. She didn't want to know her soul mate, she wanted to find out for herself. She met a cute boy, her best friends, etc. That's where it stops.
Sexual Orientation|
"What do I look like! Ugh."
Straight
Job|
"I'm part-time at Starbucks."
You heard her.
Soulmate|
"I don't know!"
If allowed, the boy in a dif post (I gotta go play with bro)
Appearance| View attachment 48369
Accepted! Yeah you are allowed to be your own soulmate, although you'd sorta have scenes between yourself if you'd like to play those out though that'd actually be really cool to be seen done =)

@Dramma other people could control their own waiters, and waitresses :)
Yes I know, I mean in the post he said they were closing early not that he alone was getting off early, had that been the case it wouldn't have had to be clarified.
oh sorry should of clarified, he was getting off early from his schedule but they usually close at around seven or eight so it would be like six when they close, he's her son so she's letting him have a break
Okay, thanks so I think you should change your post from being rented out to a small party to you can have off for the night if you want it's friday go have fun or something

Status
Not open for further replies.