Distance - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@andrew21234 Hey! I should have mentioned this earlier I don't want OOC in the IC sorry that was my bad I forgot to add that rule I knew I was forgetting something

@andrew21234 Hey! I should have mentioned this earlier I don't want OOC in the IC sorry that was my bad I forgot to add that rule I knew I was forgetting something
No problem, can we tag people in our posts? FYI I just tagged you in one :)

Uhh, we can just tag them here and tell them they were being referred to from here it just makes the IC look more fresh IMO

Ok, I'll edit you well I tagged you in a post :)

I saw I would like to give everyone a chance to post first =P

Name|
Justice Hunt
Gender|
Male
Age|
Marking|
None
Personality|
Good heart|Nice|Funny
Bio|
Justice was born without a mark, his mother accepted him but his father didn't agree. His father called him worthless and nothing. His mother cared for him and begged her husband not to tell anyone. The man agreed because he didn't want to be known as the weirdo's father. When he grew older he felt more alone, how the kids talked about there tattoos and how they would meet there love, they would ask Justice what mark he had and he would say it's private. He grew up not knowing anyone that had no marking, just that there are some people without markings.
Sexual Orientation|
Gay
Job|

Works at coffee shop.
Soul-mate|
Unknown
Appearance|
84eab13efe13c82d5a29322fb7ef404a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Name|
Justice Hunt
Gender|
Male
Age|
Marking|
None
Personality|
Good heart|Nice|Funny
Bio|
Justice was born without a mark, his mother accepted him but his father didn't agree. His father called him worthless and nothing. His mother cared for him and begged her husband not to tell anyone. The man agreed because he didn't want to be known as the weirdo's father. When he grew older he felt more alone, how the kids talked about there tattoos and how they would meet there love, they would ask Justice what mark he had and he would say it's private. He grew up not knowing anyone that had no marking, just that there are some people without markings.
Sexual Orientation|
Gay
Job|

Works at coffee shop.
Soul-mate|
Unknown
Appearance|
Hmm this Justice Hunt I used to know a guy that went by that name, pretty cool guy then he started changing it hahaha

Hmm this Justice Hunt I used to know a guy that went by that name, pretty cool guy then he started changing it hahaha
lol i change mine a lot of the time now

and i changed it for the last time lol

Name|
Justice Hunt
Gender|
Male
Age|
Marking|
None
Personality|
Good heart|Nice|Funny
Bio|
Sexual Orientation|
Gay
Job|

Works at coffee shop.
Soul-mate|
Unknown
Appearance|
Accepted!

No!!! Every time I go to tag you your name doesn't show up and I'm like "what the heck?" Haha
i know i was kidding, ill stay with this one

Maybe

Reactions: andrew21234
"My name is Aurelia, Aurelia June Smith"
Aurelia June Smith
"We'll I'm flat chested but"

Female
"I'm nearly legal"
"Um no comment"
Her marking isn't there
"We'll this will be interesting
Aurelia is very energetic and doesn't care about what others think of her. Abandoned young she is strong and able to fight for herself in the world. Aurelia loves art and spends a lot of her time creating murals and artwork for the people of the world.
"shit happens to the best of people"
Born on the corner of a dark alleyway Aurelia's life started meekly as she was dumped on the sidewalk and walked away from.Baby Aurelia was lying on that path for nearly five days when a kind woman found the sick starving and dehydrated baby and took her into her home to care for. Aurelia slowly got better and soon grew up believing that the old woman was her mother, all in all Aurelia was a bubbly healthy child. And then she started school the first thing that happened was the name calling if lesser than it got bigger and bigger until every after noon she would come home bleeding and bruises all over her body. The authorities or school refused to intervene and there was speculation that they might have caused part of the terror. And then the old lady died Aurelia departed the house age twelve and took all of her so thought mothers money and started travelling around the country. She was battered and bruised and even raped during her travels by no one would help the weak girl with no marking. Aurelia now is in Los Angeles looking for her true love
"Straight as a ruler"
Heterosexual
"I wish I knew"
Soul Mate unknown

pastel-hair--large-msg-13323644942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"My name is Aurelia, Aurelia June Smith"
Aurelia June Smith
"We'll I'm flat chested but"

Female
"I'm nearly legal"
"Um no comment"
Her marking isn't there
"We'll this will be interesting
Aurelia is very energetic and doesn't care about what others think of her. Abandoned young she is strong and able to fight for herself in the world. Aurelia loves art and spends a lot of her time creating murals and artwork for the people of the world.
"shit happens to the best of people"
Born on the corner of a dark alleyway Aurelia's life started meekly as she was dumped on the sidewalk and walked away from.Baby Aurelia was lying on that path for nearly five days when a kind woman found the sick starving and dehydrated baby and took her into her home to care for. Aurelia slowly got better and soon grew up believing that the old woman was her mother, all in all Aurelia was a bubbly healthy child. And then she started school the first thing that happened was the name calling if lesser than it got bigger and bigger until every after noon she would come home bleeding and bruises all over her body. The authorities or school refused to intervene and there was speculation that they might have caused part of the terror. And then the old lady died Aurelia departed the house age twelve and took all of her so thought mothers money and started travelling around the country. She was battered and bruised and even raped during her travels by no one would help the weak girl with no marking. Aurelia now is in Los Angeles looking for her true love

Sexual Orientation|
Job|
Soulmate|
Appearance|
So Far so good, yet you're missing 3 major components Her Orientation Sexually, Whether or not you know of her soulmate or not and her appearance. Once you get those in I'll be glad to accept you

Status
Not open for further replies.