Disruption in the Order

"No, we're not," Shizaya said smoothly. He didn't seem phased by the fact that Harry wouldn't let him leave.
"If you don't mind, I would like to get to class," he said, looking up and locking eyes with the boy, keeping his face as stoic as ever.

"Just stay away from Brendan, got it?" he said lightly, finally walking off, looking non-chalant. He didn't care about Brendan though, he just didn't want him and Shizaya getting so friendly.

Once Harry walked away, Shizaya allowed himself to roll his eyes before rushing off to class. He made it in right as the bell rang, sitting down with a silent, relieved sigh.

Brendan went through the whole day, day-dreaming and occasionally napping in his classes. He stayed awake most of the time though, just not in math, it was too boring. By lunch time, he ran off excitedly in search of Shizaya.

Shizaya collected his bags quickly around lunch, going to his locker first to drop off the bags and grab his bento lunch box. Once he shut his locker he walked off to lunch.

"Shizaya!" Brendan shouted, running after him. He stumbled a little, almost tripped, but he made it and walked next to Shizaya calmly, laughing gently. "Hey, how's your day going?" he asked.

"Pretty good, ran into Harry earlier this morning. Other than that it's been pretty good," he said, walking into the lunch room so Brendan could get his lunch before they went to eat outside.

Brendan raised an eyebrow. "Harry? What did he want?" he asked as he got into the line.

Shizaya shrugged casually.
"I have no idea, honestly. He told me to stay away from you," he replied.

Brendan raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's weird... What did you say?"

"I basically told him it was none of his business and we were just friends. He's been acting really strange lately, hasn't he?" he asked, looking around to see if Harry was even there.

Brendan nodded, moving ahead in the line and grabbing a tray of food. "Yeah, I noticed too. I hung out with him a lot, but I can't say I know what's up with him," he said, biting his lip a little.

Shizaya shrugged and went through the rest of the line with Brendan. Finally they went outside and sat under the tree as usual.
"Have you finished some of your homework?"

He nodded, taking a bite of his sandwich as he sat down. "Yeah, I got most of it done. It was boring though," he said, smiling a little.

Shizaya shrugged.
"It usually is, as you should know," he sighed, opening his bento and starting with the onigiri.
"I have to stay after school today."

He nodded again, tilting his head to the side a little. "What for?" he asked curiously, taking another bite.

"I agreed to tutor someone in History on Mondays and Wednesdays. I forgot to tell this weekend," he said, picking up his chop sticks to eat some of the vegetables.

"Oh, alright. I think I have practice tonight anyway," he said, opening his bag of potatoe chips. He held it out to Shizaya and smiled, "Would you like some?"

"No thanks," he said, shaking his head. He finished his lunch before putting the disposable box down.
"You almost done?"

He pulled the chips away, finishing them off quickly and turning back to the bit of sandwich he had left. He finished a second after Shizaya and nodded, smiling. "Yup, we still have a bit before we have to go to class, what do you want to do?" he asked.