Disruption in the Order

Shizaya shrugged.
"I don't know, there's not really anything we can do but sit and talk... so, how have your classes been going?"

"They've been alright," he replied, laying down on the grass. "I guess they're not that hard, they're just too long and some of my teachers are mean."

Shizaya nodded.
"Yes, you'll have that sometimes... do you want to go to a concert with me sometime?"

He lifted his head, looking a little surprised. "A concert? Of course, that would be fun," Brendan replied, smiling and nodding.

"Are there any bands you want to see that will be in town soon?" he asked, leaning back against the tree.

"Umm... I'm not sure... I think I heard of one," he said thoughtfully, "I'll have to check later though. What kind of bands do you like?"

"I listen to all kinds of music, except when they sing about raunchy things. I don't consider that music at all," he said, sighing a little as he looked up, examining the puffy clouds as they passed by.

He laughed gently, "Great, I think we'll like the same sort of music then."

"Good," Shizaya said right as the bell sounded. He got up and grabbed the box, tossing it in the trash can.
"I'll see you in art."

"Oh! We need to work on that project," he said, laughing gently as he tossed his trash away. "I'll see you," Brendan said, walking off to his class, waving to Shizaya.

Shizaya nodded, waving to Brendan as he left and went to his locker, collecting his things before going to his next class.

Brendan was just around the corner from his class when he was shoved into the wall. "Ow! What the f..." he began, turning. He stopped, rolling his eyes as he saw Harry. "Great, now what? Going to tell me not to hang around Shizaya?"

Harry pushed him again, "Yes, as a matter of fact. I told him to stay away from you, but it seems I'll have to go to the sorce of the problem."

Shizaya walked into class and took his seat, thinking about what they would do for their art project. He had a whole class period to think about it before art, so he didn't need to worry now.

Brendan raised an eyebrow, "I don't get you. What problem would my friendship with him be causing?"

Harry glared at him. "Look, just stay away from him, got it? I swear, if I see you two hanging out anymore, I'll beat the crap out of you!" he said angrilly. He also seemed flustered though, Brendan could tell. He turned away and walked off briskly, leaving Brendan to go to class and sit around looking more confused than usual.

By the time art rolled around Shizaya was heading to class. He was there before Brendan and took his seat, putting his books and things on the ground as he waited.

Brendan hurried into art, sitting next to Shizaya with a somewhat worried expression. "Harry's being creepy," he whispered gently.

"Did he bother you?" Shizaya asked as the bell rang.

"He just told me that I couldn't hang out with you anymore," he replied, sighing.

Shizaya shook his head.
"Ignore him," he sighed, brushing his hair out of his face. They got around to discussing and working on their project as class went on, and it went rather smoothly.

"Don't worry, no way would I stop hanging out with you," he said, nudging Shizaya playfully. Brendan would help as much as he could as they started working.