Disruption in the Order

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shizaya nodded, stopping Brendan from going further in. He leaned closer and kissed him softly, letting it linger before pulling away.

He smiled a little and kissed back, his eyes looking bright and smitten by the time Shizaya pulled away. "Gosh," he murmured lightly, blushing again.

Shizaya blushed, taking his shoes off before walking to his room.
"Do you like it when I kiss you?"

He kicked his shoes off and nodded, following him. "Yes I do," he replied, smiling. "It's really nice."

"I... like it too," he muttered, opening his bedroom door and letting Brendan in.
"Do you want to hang out in here again tonight?"

"That makes me happy," he said, stepping into Shizaya's room. "Course I would," Brendan replied, smiling and sitting on the bed.

Shizaya grabbed his computer and logged into Netflix.
"Do you want to watch something before we go to sleep?"

"Sure, whatever you want," he said, laying down and looking at him. "Something scary though, if you want suggestions."

Shizaya nodded, searching under scary movies and picking a random title. He lay back against Brendan to watch it.

Brendan smiled and put an arm around him, watching as the starting credits rolled in. "I hope it's not too scary," he said, laughing a little.

"No, it's not. I watched it a long time ago, and it's not that bad," he said, grabbing Brendan's hand and holding it close.

He smiled and linked his fingers with Shizaya's. "Alright. Though if it were scarier, I'd have to cuddle you a ton," he said quietly, the movie starting.

"Well, then it's a terrifying movie," he said jokingly, even his voice was toneless, he was obviously joking.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around Shizaya lightly, holding him close. He laid quietly for a moment, then kissed the top of his head, blushing a little.

"Do you... like being intimate, like this?" he asked curiously.

He blushed and quickly loosened his grip, pulling one of his arms away. "Oh uh... Y-yeah I guess," he replied lightly, "Sorry." He bit his lip, thinking Shizaya must not like it that much.

Shizaya looked at Brendan and gave him a light glare.
"You should stop assuming things," he said, grabbing Brendan;s arm and putting it back.
"It's nice, being close like this."

He chuckled, his arm going into the same position as before. "Sorry Shizaya," he said, smiling and leaning his chin on the top of his head.

"It's okay," he said, watched the rest of the movie silently. Once it was over he felt tired enough to shut down his computer and just lay down with Brendan. It actually felt god to be held by someone, and to hold them back. It was comforting.

He smiled, closing his eyes and drifting in and out of sleep through the whole movie. Shizaya was so warm and it felt so comfortable, Brendan couldn't help but get a little sleepy.