Disruption in the Order

By the time class was over they made good progress on the project.
"Okay, so meet me by the car after school," he said, standing up and collecting his books from under the table.

Brendan nodded and stood, stretching a little before grabbing his back. "Alright, I'll remember. If practice runs late though, you can leave and I'll walk," he said, smiling.

"No, I'll just wait," he said, holding his books close as he walked to the door.

"Well alright, if you want to," he said, smiling and walking to the door with him.

Shizaya nodded, looking around.
"It doesn't look like he's here, so I'll see you later," Shizaya said before walking away down the hall.

Brendan nodded and walked in another direction, heading to his class. He hoped he wouldn't run into Harry, who had probably seen them eating lunch together.

Shizaya arrived at his class at his usual time, taking his seat and opening the book to the lesson planned page.

Brendan managed to get to class without interruptions, though a few people did look at him oddly. Just a few cheerleaders and other teammates who looked surprised that he hadn't eaten with them.

Classes went relatively smoothly after that. Shizaya went through the rest of his day until school was out. He collected his things in his locker before walking to the library and getting an unoccupied and fairly private table. If the boy or girl needed a tutor, then they also needed as few distractions as possible. He sat down, pulling the text book out and reading up on the lesson they would be starting with.

Brendan made it to his classes without much problem, so by the end of the day he was in a pretty good mood. Though... He knew he'd have to see Harry at practice, and that thought alone was almost enough to ruin things. He headed to the locker room after his last class, changing quickly then going into the gym for practice.

Shizaya waited until he saw the girl arrive. One of the cheerleaders. Shizaya couldn't help but think about how bad of a stereotype that was: the stupid cheerleader. Once she sat down they got to work, whispering quietly as he helped her study and work on homework.

All practice, Harry would continually shove him aside. He would take the ball, shove Brendan, and one time he even through Brendan to the ground roughly. "Dammit Harry, back off!" he shouted. Harry looked at him angrilly, narrowing his eyebrows and looking ready to punch him.

Shizaya grew a little irritated with the girl, but he hid the feeling as usual. He looked at the clock before back to the assignment. He let his mind wander to Brendan, hoping he was doing okay.

(sorry for taking so long with replies. I'm kind of losing my mojo >< )

Brendan was not okay. He and Harry were going at it again, screaming at eachother and throwing punches until the other boys pulled them off of eachother and the coach came over to scold them.

(It's okay)

Shizaya almost threw himself a small party when it was finally over. He collected the books and said good bye to the girl, leaving and allowing himself a small sigh of relief. He went to the parking lot and leaned against the car trunk so he could see when Brendan came out.

"Goddammit!" Brendan shouted as he was literally thrown out of the gym. Well, not 'literally' but he was forced out. He punched the wall angrilly, biting his lip as the brick cut the skin on his knuckles, but at least he hadn't punched hard enough to have broken his hand.

Shizaya looked around. Brendan should be done with practice so something was wrong. He pushed off the car, walking back into the school and heading in the direction of the gym.

Brendan was leaned forward with his forehead against the wall. He was sniffling, though he couldn't really tell if he was getting a stuffy nose or so pissed he was going to cry.

Shizaya walked up, leaning against the wall beside him.
"Harry? Come on, let's go home," he said, grabing his sleeve to try and urge him off the wall.