Disney's Descadants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn sat in his seat and glanced around, there were a few kids he knew in here but not tons. Ben wasn't in here, he knew that much. That meant he would have to talk to other kids. Something that he definitely wasn't looking forward to. He sighed and glanced around.

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo bit his lip before deciding just to go out to the studio. That way he wouldn't just be awkwardly sitting in the changing rooms. Plus then he might actually meet some other friends.He stood up and walked out to the dance studio. Seeing that few kids were there, he sighed and sat down against the wall.

Li Siyun

Li turned when a rather cute boy ran out of the room. Probably ended up in the wrong class. She knew it happened to her more often than not. Turning back in her seat, she looked around at the students. A few she had seen before, like the hero, Shane, maybe? She wasn't sure what exactly his name was. There was also a red head in class, a villain it seemed. Well, it was never good to judge people and she might as well introduce herself. She turned to the two boys and cleared her throat. "Um, Hi!" She waved, feeling nervous. "I'm Li Siyun... Um, I guess we're in class together!" She rubbed the back of her head. "So... What are your names?" She tried to seem friendly, giving them smiles.

Alfred De Ville

Alfie sighed as he listened to the riddle, thinking about it before writing his answer on the corner of a piece of paper. 'Is it a notebook? If it's anything else, I have no clue.' He didn't want to get caught talking in front of the teacher, especially since most of the teachers probably hated the villains. He watched as she wrote down type of government after government. This was going to be full of either debate or just boring. He sighed taking out a notebook and writing down each of the types of governments the woman wrote on the board. He kept his binder out on the desk, ready to doodle when things got too boring.

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero

Kaylie nearly jumped back a foot. She didn't want this voodoo girl touching her. Glaring back, she replied, "I'm fine. But my parents ain't, ever since they learned about how villains were allowed to come to prep school with us. And I thought your dad had crawled back into his little hole and died by now. " she crossed her arms, eyes narrowed.

Jeannette Wish || Hero

Jeanie walked down the halls, smiling at everyone as she passed. She opened her locker after a few clumsy attempts, and reached inside. After grabbing her things and putting them in her purse, Jeanie closed the locker and turned around, leaning against it. No one was interested in talking to her at the moment, but she could wait a little longer. Someone had to notice her sense of style, at least.

Clothes/Accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn glanced up at the girl who had spoken and smiled at her "Hey, My names Shawn Lesalle. Its nice to meet you as well." He said. This was good, at least now he had someone to talk to and even better, he hadn't had to be the one to start the conversation. "You're Mulans daughter right? I'm Ariels son." Shawn said and leaned back, it was always nice to meet other hero's kids.

Alexandrine FacilierDr. Facilier's daughterVillain

The rage that she had previously attempted to suppress, boiled up inside of her. "He is dead you little twit." She spat, moving forward once more like a shark honing in on it's prey. "Dragged into the spirit world after someone smashed his pendant? Ring any bells?" She snarled, poking Kalynda in the chest roughly. How dare the little troglodyte mention her father? And acting as if her parents were the victims? They were glorified murderers!

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero

Now she'd done it. "It was self defense! If my mom and dad had let him go, they would have died, and the whole of New Orleans would have been left to suffer! Put that in your tarot cards!" she yelled back, pushing her away. "He was causing too much trouble anyway!" and with that, she straightened her dress, smoothed her hair, and walked off to dance class.

Jeannette Wish || Hero

Jeanie watched as a fight broke out between two girls, and was finished by one girl pushing the other away and leaving. "I can't believe there's a fight on the first day." she said to herself, looking up and down the hallway. Her phone buzzed. She pulled it out of her pocket, opening up the texting app. Hi sweetheart, hope you're having a great first day! The message was from her mom. Jeanie sighed. Couldn't her parents leave her alone for just one second? She reluctantly texted back. I'm fine. No one seems mean right now. Maybe I'm wrong. Please don't text back, first period is going to start soon. She shut off her phone, and began walking to *groan* Algebra.

Phone

She walked into the nearly empty room, with only one other girl and the teacher, Mr. O'Toole. Jeanie shrugged, taking a seat next to the girl. "Hi. I'm Jeanie." she said, dropping her bag on the ground with a loud thud. O'Toole glared at her. She held her hands up. "Don't worry, Sir. I'm a hero, honest."

Mallory~Villain
"Uhhh English too!" She said as she looked down at her schedule. "So what do you like to do?" Mallory asked, she couldn't even imagine talking to a hero girl, let alone becoming friends with one. But Harley was so nice to her, unlike many others. They had been walking to English and before Mal could even blink they were at the classroom. She was at the entrance to the classroom. Suddenly Gem, another villain kid, ran out and pass the two. "Bye Gem!" Mal said and chuckled darkly as he ran down the hall. "Hm well I guess this is my class"

Tess~Hero
Tess was still daydreaming when he teacher spoke up. She looked around for Rosebella and sighed. Where was she? With Zach no doubt. She pulled her notebook out and her pen and smiled more thinking about Gem. He was so handsome, and his awkwardness was actually cute. She couldn't wait to run into him again. Though he was a junior, so seeing him would be a bit more difficult then Tess would've liked. She just couldn't wait to talk to Rosebella.

Ben~Hero
Ben was in P.E with Grayson when some other villain kids walked in. It was a bit weird having the villains in a class with him but he sighed and talked to Grayson. "So you tripped Maleficent's daughter in the hall today, she's gonna kill you" He chuckled. "Hey! I saw you walking a villain girl to the office!!" Grayson said "Though she was kinda cute, but she threatened to kill me.." Grayson said. "Whoever thought mixing villain kids with hero kids was seriously drunk or high." Grayson nodded his head in agreement.​

Grayson~Hero
*See Ben*​

Violet Afrodite - Going to Algebra Class

Vi smirked, using one of her hands to brush her hair behind her ear.
Yeah, I bet you will be enjoying yourself. You already seem to be enjoying yourself just talking to me." she said with a laugh, following him down the hallway. "I'm sure I'll end up being late if we don't hurry." Hearing the bell ring, she began running despite being in heels. She couldn't afford to be late on her first day, that would more than likely give everyone a bad impression of her. "I'm sure I will remember the way, now come on! I need to get to class."

Ashton Sparrow - Gym Class

Seeing a kid with blonde hair and ice blue eyes come over to him Ash let his eyes narrow "Yeah I'm new. Pleasure to meet you, Grayson." he drawled out the Heroes name. "I'm Ashton Sparrow, call me Ash." said Ash, letting his brown eyes drift over to the newcomer. Taking a step closer, he couldn't help but butt in. "You mean Mal? Psh, she's harmless. Really." he said with a snicker.
Raising an eyebrow at the next part, he then grinned. Oh, these Heroes didn't like the Villains? Ashton was going to make sure they saw enough of him then.
"Oh! You guys don't want us here?" he questioned the two, walking around them in a circle. "I actually disagree strongly with your little opinion. Coming to this school has brought more opportunities for me to use my.. 'special' skills."

Ben~Hero
Ben laughed at Ashton. "Special skill? You look like pirate? Where's your ship captain?" He chuckled. "By the way, I'm Ben and I didn't say I didn't WANT you guys here, I said who ever thought that mixing us was a good idea was seriously wrong." His eyes scanned the boy. "Well Well Well Welcome to the school then"

Grayson~ Hero
Grayson smirked as he watched Ben face off with Ash. "Ben down doggie. Nice to meet you Ash." He said to Ashton as he stepped between the two.

Reactions: Adrie
Ashton Sparrow - Gym

Ash laughed along with the boy. "I am a pirate. I'm actually quite impressed you discovered that with just a look, hero boy. My special skill is kicking your ass." his laugh continued on. He was enjoying himself, tremendously. This 'Ben' just made his day better than it had been. "Sadly, my ship was stolen from a guy that used to be cursed. Whenever the moonlight touched him his skin would melt away and only bone would be left. That man is quite the bastard, but I'll get the ship back. Don't you fret.' The son of Jack Sparrow moved his hands around, gesturing as he spoke. "No, it's quite the genius idea. I'm quite thankful that I was allowed to come here. It gives me more people to harass and not those silly villagers." When Grayson stepped between them, Ashton moved away, the grin still upon his lips. He wanted to harass the other like hell, but he wouldn't do that in class, not this class at least.

Adonis Olympus || Hero

Aidan coolly walked to his locker, decorated with fancy mosaics and countless trophies. He rubbed a stain off of one contentedly. He sighed. "I can't believe I have algebra fiirst." he said to himself before grabbing his books and walking to his class.

He sat down at the back of the classroom, away from anyone else. Leaning back in his seat, he pulled out his phone and began to play a game, cautious not to break it. He sighed as he lost for the bazillionth time, nearly cracking the screen with his strength. Mr. O'Toole cleared his throat, causing Aidan to put his phone back in his pocket. This was going to be a very long day.

Alexandrine FacilierDr. Facilier's daughter Villain

Alex glared after Kalynda but didn't pursue the argument. It wasn't worth it. And she would get the girl back later. Besides, it was about time that she should head to class. In order to succeed in achieving her long term goal, she had to succeed in school first. Education was a real pain in the ass, but it was vital.

Entering the English Honors class, Alex saw that there were only two other students in the room. A blonde girl who she didn't recognize and Carter Williams, a villain kid. The Evil Queen's kid specifically.

She grabbed a seat near the front and sat down, completely ignoring the other two in the room. She didn't know the first blonde, and Carter was of no use to her really, so there was no point in starting up a conversation.

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan Shan Yu's sonVillain

Upon entering the gym, Gem found himself slinking away and going to stand in the nearest corner. He saw three boys conversing, but he only kind of knew one, and the group didn't look very friendly either. Maybe it would get better when class actually started? Gem thought, as he dropped his bag on the bleachers nearby and settled down. He found his thoughts wandering back to Tess and how she was just so...Great. She was pretty and nice, and willing to walk him all the way to class--even though it turned out to be the wrong one-- and she said that she'd see him later.

Gem sighed, and leaned his head back, unable to keep his smile at bay. He couldn't wait until lunch. Or maybe he shared a class with her? Like an elective or something! That would be awesome.

It was only a few minutes later when she finally found the studio, after frantically searching for anything she could see to do with dance. She hurried into the change room, where several girls were dressing and doing up their shoes. Despite her shyness, she quickly dressed and was pulling on her shoes as she walked into the main studio, dipping them into rosin to prevent slipping. There were several people already in the studio, though one drew her attention. She had never met him but of course, she was familiar with his father. Her parents had once explained to her the concept of a villain and she had memorised their faces. Know your enemy as you know yourself, in this case. This was Hook's son, she was sure of it, sitting against the mirrored wall.
She made her way over to the same wall, sitting down a few feet away and stretching her leg out across the floor. Glancing beside her and seeing the dark haired boy not stretching, she sighed.
"If you don't stretch, you'll injure yourself. Not the best idea for the first day of school, right?" She smiled reservedly, somehow happy to try to help. "I'm Bryony, Nene for short."

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo jumped at the girls voice and glanced up at her "Yeah, I guess that would be a good idea" He said softly and stretched out his legs. "I'm Leo, it's nice to meet you Nene." He said looking at the ground. Leo wasn't good around people, especially girls. It didn't help that he had barely seen the opposite sex while he was living on the boat, unless you counted his fathers many one night stands, which Leo didn't.

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero

She watched as another girl (a hero, maybe?) made small talk with a dark haired boy, most likely a villain. He was kind of cute, though. Kaylie stood up and walked over to the two. She sat down beside the girl, and smiled. "Hi. I'm Kalynda. Kalynda Maldonia." She looked down, partially nervous. "You can call me Kaylie." She began to stretch, even more nervous that they would reject her.

@Sashakiki

She grinned and mentally cheered. She had met someone, finally! "Cool name, nice to meet you Leo." He seemed shy, which she was curious about but decided not to pry overly much. She stood up and placed a leg on the barre, stretching further and into a half split. She glanced at Leo and then continued stretching.
"Have you danced before? Like this, I mean."

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo glanced up at the new girl and smiled slightly "Hi Kaylie, I'm Leo and this is Nene." He said, leaving out his last name. He hated being seen as a evil mans kid.He looked back at Nene, and shrugged "Not really, I mean I can kinda dance but i've never been taught or anything...you?" He said glancing up at her

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Reaching her honors english class, Sidney quietly slipped inside and slid into an empty desk near the back of the classroom. While she loved to learn, Sidney loved to be un-noticed even more. Opening her messenger bag, Sid pulled out a thick textbook and a notebook. Setting the two books up on her desk she reached one more time into her bag and pulled out two pens and a pencil. Placing the three small objects daintily on the desk Sid waited patiently for class to start.
{Tagged-No One}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
"Honestly, I'm a pretty boring person. My two favorite things are horseback riding and reading...that's basically all I do, unless you consider getting revenge on my two little brothers a hobby" the 'hero' smirked a bit before stepping quickly back to avoid being trampled by another Villain who was running out of the girls' english class. Harley nodded at Mal "Mine too" she said lightly before quickly adding "what about you, what do you do for fun?" As she waited for an answer Harley walked in and found two empty seats right near some of the other villain children that she recognized. Harley didn't really care that she was a 'goat among sheep' at the moment. They were all teenagers, no one was 'good' or 'bad'.
{Tagged-Mal}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
Zach turned his head to look at Rosabella when she asked if he was romantic. Zachary knew she was being sarcastic, but, with his face just inches from hers he gave a small, charming smile "I might be... what do you think?" he teased lightly before handing the phone back to the pretty, golden haired girl. After a moment he gave her a soft smile "We'll definitely make the best of everything, now c'mon ... let's get to class before we get detention on the first day of class" Zach said lightly, "I'll walk you to your class" he added after the briefest moment.
{Tagged-Rosabella}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
Jaz smirked when the crumpled paper ball hit one of the heroes in the back of the head. It appeared to be one of Tarzan and Jane's twins... though which one the tan villain wasn't sure, both of the girls were identical... hence the identical appearance of identical twins apparently. Sighing as he glanced up at the clock, Jaz slouched back in his seat, waiting for the time to pass. Jafar's son didn't care about governments. He only cared about getting his revenge, getting what was right for them.
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-Adonis :: Villain
Olivia rolled her eyes when the new girl walked in saying that she was a hero. Big deal. Most of the school was fun of hero children. "Of course you are" she muttered, taking a deep breath as she cast a glaring look over at Jeanie "Olivia" she practically hissed. "Careful, you might now want to get too close to a 'villain'" she spat angrily. Averting her blueish gray gaze, Olivia originally settled for the board, but Mr. O'Toole appeared to be a real tool... he would stop teaching and glare at her any time she even so much as glanced at thee board. Just because she was a villain it didn't mean Olivia had to be dumb! Shaking her head in annoyance and anger the furious freshman decided to ignore everyone around her and look out the window instead.
{Tagged-Jeanette}

Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Governments

Rahab nodded to Alf. He got it, first try. But then, it might have been harder if the answer hadn't been sitting on his desk. A boy slid into his seat as the bell rang, and Mrs. Young immediately started talking, as if what she had to say was too exciting to wait. "I see you're all here," she started...and then kept talking. Something about a syllabus and comparing and contrasting...Rahab was sure there wouldn't be anything to expect on a test said today, so she let her mind wander.

Besides the three villains who sat together, there was that boy who had just come in wearing some cheesy shirt. Must be a hero, most likely a prince. There was another girl on the other side of class. She was wearing a skirt, at least. Her choppy black hair and bony body didn't seem very feminine, or for that matter very human. Enormous eyes...

Rahab took this in within two seconds and was back to looking at her notebook. She didn't want to get caught staring. Was that girl a hero or a villain? Rahab hadn't seen her on the island, but she did look peculiar for a hero. As Mrs. Young talked, Rahab made unrelated marks in her notebook.

Nene smiled in greeting to the newest addition to their little group, bringing her leg down form the barre. "Nice to meet you Kaylie." In response to Leo's question, she laughed and brought her other leg up to the barre. "Yeah, I've been dancing since I was 4, it's my favourite class." She glanced at the girl and it morphed into a grin. "Have you danced before? I would think most know at least a little dance but a lot of royals seem to neglect this skill."

Status
Not open for further replies.