Disney's Descadants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot Gray::Villain
Elliot looked at everyone in the gym, everyone who knew each other conversed but Elliot stayed leaning on the wall. He sighed a little, bored and wishing he had someone to talk to. That was partly his fault though, for not being more outgoing. Elliot waited for something to happen, anything really, even if its for class to start.

Li Siyun

"Yeah, I'm Mulan's daughter. That's cool, being Ariel's son and all..." When the bell rung, Li shut up, though she wanted to continue talking to the other kids. Their teacher, Mr. Tompson, started talking, handing out a syllabus, explaining it, and starting the first lesson. Li tried to pay attention, but felt distracted. Tapping her foot, she glanced over at Shawn. He seemed nice, at least friendly and willing to talk. She wanted to at least get to know him a little better. He could be a good friend. Well, anyone in the class could be a good friend. She just didn't really know how exactly to go about it. Though, seeing all of the different colored hair, she just wanted to scream that she loved their hair. Purple, reds, it was all so different! Definitely not the blacks and occasional brown that were everywhere in China.

Alfred De Ville

Alfred smiled, glad he guessed it right. He didn't pay much attention to the governments teacher, focusing more on the design in front of him. He folded the paper in half and leaned back to stretch, handing it to Rahab slyly. On the paper was a design of a girl in a purple ruffled skirt and a black tank top. A brown jacket, brown boots, and black and white striped leggings tied the look together. A simple question was written in the corner. 'What do you think? I think it would look good on you.' He hoped she liked it. It was a weird way to go about getting friendlier with each other, but he would like to be actual friends with this girl and not just acquaintances. Maybe he could do the same thing with Jaz, though he doubted fashion would impress the boy too much.

Reactions: AAB
Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Governments

Rahab took the paper from Alfred with curiosity, unfolding it on her own notebook so the pages matched up. The outfit Alf was suggesting was quite different from the faded jeans and burgundy sweater Rahab was wearing, and it looked to be out of her price range. Still, it wasn't bad.

"I like the boots," Rahab wrote on the back of the paper, "is the jacket leather?" Honestly, Rahab thought the striped pants looked weird, but there was no need to be wordy. It wasn't like he had the outfit in his backpack.

Jeannette Wish || Hero

Olivia seemed like a real pill, but hey, that wasn't going to stop Jeanie. She listened (not intently) to the lesson, sneaking glances at her. Just because she was a villain's child didn't mean she was all that bad. Jeanie pulled out a piece of paper, writing a quick note. Hey, just because our parents are different doesn't mean we can't be friends. She signed it off with her name, and slipped the note onto the girl's desk, careful not to alert the teacher.

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero

Kaylie nodded. "Yeah, kind of. My daddy always took the time to dance with me after closing time at our restaurant." she smiled, remembering how he always lifted her up into his arms, dancing around the hall as it was cleared of tables.

{Everyone may timeskip to after their class}

Mallory~Villain
Mal smiled. "Horses? Cool! My Dad used to take me riding all the time. I haven't done it in quite some time but I do love riding horses." She said as she made her way to her seat by Harley. "I like to read but actually I'm really into designing clothes, and sewing them" She said as she opened her sketch book to a half completed design. "It's my dream to live in the kingdom and design clothes. I'm not to into the whole "Revenge and conquer the kingdom mwahaha" Villain thing. I mean sure I can be mean.. but everyone has dreams.. even us villain kids." She said as she looked around the room and saw many kids filling in and taking a seat as the teacher wrote lessons on the board. Prep school or not.. school was school.

Tess Charming~Hero
Tess was bored out of her mind and was doodling in her notebook as she looked over the rest of her schedule. Being a sophomore she knew where most of her classes where and she shouldn't have any trouble getting there, unike last year. Tess had basically been the labeled "The lost freshman" For most of last year. Ben, her older brother, had to walk Tess to almost all of her classes for the first two weeks of school. Noticing her last 3 hours would be easy ones she sighed a sigh of relief. Maybe just maybe she'd have a class with Gem.

Benjamin Charming~Hero
Ben smirked "Kicking my ass? Sorry captain loser but the only one kicking any ass will be me kicking yours. But I'm not getting into any fights today." Ben walked away and leaned against the wall by Gem. He looked over and said "Hey" as he watched Grayson continue to talk to Captain Douchepants.

Grayson Frost~Hero-ish
Grayson laughed as Ben walked off. "Don't mind Benny boy, he is full blood hero and full blood jock as well. He's a nice guy though." Grayson said as he looked at Ashton. "So which pirate is your dad? Jack or Hook?" He asked and then thought more about the guy. "Lemme guess, Sparrow is your daddy?" He chuckled softly.

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn nodded and was about to say something when the bell rang so he kept quiet. He watched the teacher come in and start talking about the class and handing out things. While he was handing out sheets of paper he handed Shawn a note under his, saying to come after school so they could talk and Shawn sighed. Every teacher always asked about his eye and what he could and couldn't do. The thing was that Shawn could do almost anything that normal kids could do, and he wasn't about to be babied if he had anything to do with it. He looked at the board and started taking down notes

Leo Hook-Villain
Leo raised an eyebrow, "Your parents owned a restaurant?" He asked. He didnt know many heros, his dad had never stopped anywhere where he could meet any so he was basically a noob when it came to talking to them.

Ashton Sparrow - Gym Class

Ash let out a laugh, stuffing his hands into his pockets. That Ben should know better than mess with the son of Jack Sparrow. He should know better than to mess with a pirate. Ashton had been learning how to fight ever since he was just a boy. Thanks to his father, he could find himself in the most terrible predicaments and still find a way to escape. Even if it is using force or not using force. "Thanks for the compliment, Hero boy! I'll be looking forward to you kicking my ass! Well, if you can that is, haha." His brown eyes followed the hero across the room and did not leave the other until Grayson spoke. He wasn't as scared as he should have been. Most teenagers his age would be terrified if a jock had said that he was to kick your ass. Ashton expected him to, nearly wanted Ben to try to kick his ass. Maybe then he could show everyone what he was made of. Glancing over to the other hero, he grinned again. "Nice shmice. He's about as nice as Black Beard.. you know, the pirate?" Another laugh. "Jack Sparrow, that's who my dad is. It's obvious can't you tell?" The pirate crossed his arms. His brown eyes bearing down on the other. Ashton had never felt so.. alive. Never since he started looting the villagers that is.

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain

Gem nearly jumped a foot in the air when one of the argumentative boys came to stand next to him. "H-H-Hi!" He gasped out, although it was more of a shout. Totally unintentional though. He had been lost in daydreams of himself and Tess and hadn't been playing close attention to his surroundings. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and slid back up the wall, and into a standing position. He didn't know if they guy had just come up to him to be friendly or if he was planning to take his frustrations out on him instead of Ashton. "Uh...I'm Gem." He stated, in effort to make conversation.

Alexandrine Facilier ║Dr. Facilier's daughter ║Villain

When class ended, Alex stalked out of the room cutting in front of a few others leaving and ignoring their 'Hey watch it!'s. She was still in a bad mood because of that damned Kalynda. However it wasn't as though she could track the girl down and bash her in the face for her insolence. She would just have to wait it out till the next time she saw her. Hopefully they had a class together.

Pulling her schedule out of her bag, Alex scanned it to see where she should head next. Precalculus. Not her favorite subject but her grandmother wouldn't stand for her to be in a math at her actual level. It had to be above average or she would face failure in her field.

Stopping at her locked for a few minutes to drop off her english book, Alex headed to her math class, notebook in hand and purse on her shoulder.

Benjamin~Hero

Ben laughed. "Calm down Villain." His deep chuckle scared even him for a second. "I'm Benjamin Charming, or you can just call me Ben." He said as he smiled to the shy-ish villain. "I'm not gonna hurt you I promise. My sister is the mean one." He joked, unaware that this boy even knew Tess. "So do you like sports?" He asked making small talk.

Grayson~Hero-ish
Grayson chuckled. "Well aren't you just a little firecracker Ashy boy." Grayson looked over to Eliot and decided that was the next villain he'd befriend. "So you know that girl I tripped this morning, Mal? She seemed.. mad" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't men to trip her.. guess I didn't really start her day off to well."

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain

His eyes widened as the boy introduced himself. Charming?? Gem had completely forgotten that Tess had mentioned that she had a brother. Panic coursed through the villain boy despite the reassurances from Ben. How should he go about this interaction? Should he try to become his friend? Should he act hostile and state that he could talk to Tess as much as he damn well pleased?! But Ben hadn't said anything about not talking to her. In fact he hadn't said much about her at all. He probably didn't know that Gem and Tess had already met. So should he mention that? But then if Tess saw them together it would be really awkward...

After about six minutes of silence Gem finally started talking again.
"Uh, yeah I've met Tess. She's great. I-I mean she's not great!" He spluttered then realized that Ben might take that as an insult to his sister. "I mean obviously, she's a great girl. She's yeah--you know--Uh, I like sports." He stammered dumbly his response jumping all over the place. "Like soccer and basketball...What sports do you like?" He asked in attempt to divert the conversation and hopefully force Ben to forget his earlier blunder about Tess.

Benjamin Charming.~Hero
Ben's eyebrow raised slightly as the boy's eye widened. Ben knew he had a reputation but he was't aware it was that bad. Was it something Ben had said? He crossed his arms in front of his chest as the minutes ticked by. Ben tiled his head as Gem stuttered to speak. As Gem started to speak he laughed slightly as he mentioned his younger sister. Ben knew Tess had a way with people and she definitely had a way with the boys but man did she work quickly. Ben chuckled as the boy tried to speak about his sister. "It's cool man, Tess is my little sister, she's a nice girl and he definitely lives up to her last name." He smiled at the boy. "I like basket ball and football" He said as he laughed mentally at the change of subjects. Ben was very protective of his little sister when she needed him to be.

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
As she had hoped, no one had paid the impossibly shy girl ay attention during class, even the teacher didn't notice her too much. Throughout the class she scribbled down notes that the teacher instructed them to copy, or just things she thought might be important. Once the class was finished they were given their assignment for the first three weeks: Read Romeo and Juliet, decipher it on your own, write a brief summary of the story and a brief opinion paper. Not bad for an honors class, her private tutors had given much harder assignments in the past. Sliding her books back into the messenger bag, Sidney placed the bag back over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom, heading for the direction she hoped the gym was in. She didn't really care for PE, but still, she wouldn't be late to the class.
{Tagged-No One}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
Nodding, Harley gave Mallory a thoughtful look as she glanced over at the girl's dress design "That's a really neat dress... Madame de la Grande Bouche would probably get along great with you" she said honestly. "and before you ask, no, I won't translate the name into english... I've always said it in french... or I just call her Madame. Either way, she just opened her own clothing store and is always looking for help creating outfits. If you're interested I could send her some of your sketches... I'm sure she'd pay you" Harley offered, shooting the girl a friendly smile before adding "and I never thought you guys were all 'revenge and conquer, hahaha' crap. Just because some of your parents were like that doesn't mean you are. My dream is to get rid of the 'good and evil' rift. All it does is drive people apart" the brunette princess summed up simply. Harley didn't even bother using her 'princess language'. Sure, she might be a princess, but she would rarely act like one.
{Tagged-Mal}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
Zach turned his head to look at Rosabella when she asked if he was romantic. Zachary knew she was being sarcastic, but, with his face just inches from hers he gave a small, charming smile "I might be... what do you think?" he teased lightly before handing the phone back to the pretty, golden haired girl. After a moment he gave her a soft smile "We'll definitely make the best of everything, now c'mon ... let's get to class before we get detention on the first day of class" Zach said lightly, "I'll walk you to your class" he added after the briefest moment.
{Tagged-Rosabella}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
-Still working on a reply... probably will post once classes change-
{Tagged-No One}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-Adonis :: Villain
Sucking in an annoyed breath when the girl reached over and placed the note on her desk, Olivia sighed inwardly as she unfolded the paper and read the note. Flipping the paper over she tapped her pen a minute before beginning to scribble words onto the paper -I'm not interested in being friends with a hero. All of you are terrible... half of our parents aren't even around anymore because of yours. There's no reason for us to try and be friends with you guys-. Once Olivia had scratched her surprising elegant signature onto the paper she basically crumpled it into a ball and tossed it back to Jeanette. At least she wouldn't get stuck rooming with -gulp- a hero.
{Tagged-Jeanette}

Li Siyun ~ In Pre-Calculus

After the bell rang, Li gathered her things before turning to Shawn. "Hey, if you aren't sitting with anyone at lunch, you could sit with me and my friend? Maybe? She's really nice so I'm sure you would like her." She smiled and gave a wave before heading off to her next class. Pre-Calculus. This one wasn't as bad as English. At least she could understand it without confusing herself between two languages. Hopefully she could also talk with more people and make some new friends in a sense. She quickly took a seat in class, running a hand through her hair as she got ready for more syllabuses and lectures about what was going to happen over the year.

Alfred De Ville ~ In Governments
Alfred saw the question and nearly reacted in shock. The bell allowed him to actually speak to the girl. "No, it's faux leather. I don't use real animal skins or furs in any of my designs. Sort of have a bad history with that kind of thing." He shrugged before looking over the design. "I'm glad you like the boots though." He smiled and gathered his things up. "So what do you two have next? I have Advanced English." Alf didn't want to be left alone in the rest of his classes, so if he had at least one of these two then maybe he wouldn't feel so alone.

Last edited:
Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn nodded at Li "Uh, yeah. Maybe. I have some friends of my own so i might sit with them, but you can always sit with us if you want." He said and smiled. He looked at his schedule and saw that he had P.E next. He headed towards the gym holding onto the wall in hopes of not bumping into anyone or anything like that.

Vi Afrodite - Outside Gym Class

Violet had a fairly good time in Algebra class, though the
teacher wasn't what she expected. He was quite rude and smelled like cabbage. Or what she thought he smelt like. Though she has to wonder, were all teachers that way? Sighing, she stood outside the gym doors, her ice blue eyes scanning for Lionel, or Lion as she liked to call him. Spotting the other, she smiled softly. "Found you," she said with a smirk on her face. Crossing her arms, she leaned against the concrete wall behind her, waiting for him to hurry it up.

Ashton Sparrow - English

"Oh yes, I do know Mal. She tends to get angry alot but I'm sure she'll forgive you if you honestly wanted, Hero." The boy said, walking over to the exit. "And yes, I know I'm quite the firecracker. No need to tell me things I already know. Goodbye.." And with that, he had left the gym and made his way to English. Despite the grin that had graced his devilish features earlier, now his face held no emotion. He had his chin up and he walked with confidence, as if he owned the hallway. Arriving to his English class, the pirate sat down in one of the seats in the back, scooting his chair back some before setting his feet up on the desk. Crossing his arms he looked around with a slight smirk.

Carter Williams~Villian~English honors

Carter would look around the room as the place slowly filled with students. Most were heros and she could tell off that just by looks. She would watch as Alex came in grumpy as always. Carter would shake her head happy she sat away from her. She didn't like the drama and never wanted to be part of it.

As she waited for the teacher to speak she would look over at a girl drawing on her notebook. She could read the name at the top saying Charming. She would smile for a second thinking should I talk to her or not.

Carter would take a deep breath before tapping her shoulder, "Umm excuse me are you related to a Ben Charming?"

She didn't want to seem too akward. But to be honest Carter could tell she was going to need to make some friends besides Mal to make it through the school year. To Carter she didn't care in her eyes Villian or Hero they were all the same. It's not like anyone can help who gave birth to them.

Elliot walked down the halls after the bell had rung, gym was boring and he couldn't wait for the day to be over. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his now wrinkled schedule, checking which room his next class would be in. Just as Elliot was about to look up, he feels his body collide with something. He notices what looks like red hair and assumes he ran into a person.
"I'm sorry about that, it's my fault for not paying attention to where I was going-" Elliot stops talking once he sees who he ran into. He's never seen this person before but something about him interested Elliot. To prevent things from getting awkward while Elliot stared at this person he introduced himself. "My name's Elliot Gray, it's a pleasure to meet you. Again, I apologize for not paying attention to where I was going."

Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ Hallway

Rahab picked up her back pack by one strap. "The same," she said as she shoved things into it. She knew about Alfred's mom, of course. But she thought the whole situation had been misunderstood. Dogs were just animals, and not uncommon ones. The fault had been in hiring a couple of thugs to steal someone else's belongings. Then the upset dog-lover had written a nasty song about the woman and made the world hate her. "Not so hard," Rahab thought, considering the power of the pen.

Rahab looked toward Jaz as she stood and headed out of the room. "You said you're not in my English class, right?" she asked, "where are you headed?"

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn felt himself bump into a person and mentally cursed. He looked up at the boy. "Sorry, it's actually my fault."Shawn said and pointed to his left eye "Blind in one eye, so sorry about this." He said and smiled slightly "I like the name Elliot, my names Shawn Lesalle, it's nice to meet you too."

Elliot tried to have no reaction to Shawn telling him he liked his name. Why did someone he didn't even know make him feel like this? Do I.... like him? Elliot thought to himself. Elliot smiled a little. "Shawn's a cool name. But really, it's not your fault, I had my face in my schedule which was a dumb thing to do." Typically Elliot would've let something like this go but he didn't want Shawn to feel responsible for this, even though it was a tiny incident. What was it about Shawn that intrigued Elliot so much? There's no way i could have a..... crush on this guy, Elliot thought to himself, we literally just met...

Status
Not open for further replies.