Disney's Descadants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosabella shrugged."I wouldn't doubt it." She chuckled before he suggested they get to class before detention."Right Infront of ya." She pointed walking infront of him."I'll walk you to your class." She heard immediately turning and going behind him."Right behind ya I mean." She laughed.

Soon they made it to English honors class, her class, and Rosabella poked her head in before looking over her shoulder and grinning."Well Cya!" She said hugging him."Wish you luck!... But then again, you're already lucky I guess!" She chuckled."Unlike me." She adds.

--

Lionel who wore different clothes, chuckled as he saw Violet.."Found you." The girl smirked."Who wouldn't?" The male retorted playfully before opening the doors and about to walk in before stepping off to the side."Whoops!" He chuckled holding the door from inside and opening his other hand."Ladies first!" He said with a grin."Or else I will look like a douche!" The male added sighing and using slang, it was something natural for him and as much as his mother most of all hated his 'improper' speech, or way of speaking, it pretty much stuck. Only speaking proper for special occasions.

Shawn Lesalle-Hero
Shawn grinned, this guy seemed cool, and if he were able to make friends with him then it might finally get his mom off his back about having more friends. "Thanks, and how about we say its both our faults? Since i think then its equal blame." He said smiling. This guy kinda looked familiar but Shawn couldn't place where he had seen him before, or rather, it wasn't Elliot but someone who looked a lot like him that Shawn remembered. He mentally shrugged. "Hey, I have to get to gym, but maybe i'll see you around?" Shawn said and waved before turning to head to the gym.

Elliot Gray::Villain
"Yeah, I'll.... see ya'..."
Elliot trailed off as Shawn walked away. Elliot sighed a little and started making his way to his English class. Elliot didn't understand his fascination with Shawn but he hoped it was a meaningless crush that would go away. Yeah, that's it, maybe I just find Shawn really attractive. Yeah... that's it, no crush, he's just... really good looking. Elliot stopped his internal conflict when he reached his English room. The only way he would be able to be sure that he didn't have a crush on Shawn was to look at other people and see if he felt some kind of way. Elliot walked into his English class and took a random seat.

Vi Afrodite - Gym Class

The blue haired female rolled her ice blue eyes at the male, running a hand through her hair. She was about to follow the other into the gym when he suddenly stopped. She raised an eyebrow before dropping it. "Thanks Lio, and I don't think you look like a douche." she scowled at Lionel before walking into the gym. Vi had changed out of her dress and into something more.. gym-like. She wore a light blue t-shirt and a pair of black shorts along with black converse. Her hair had been put up into a ponytail. Compared to everyone else, she was the odd one out, which she didn't like whatsoever. Letting out a sigh, Violet made her way to the corner of the gym, leaning against the concrete wall she watched Lionel with ice blue eyes. "I hope I didn't do any wrong with changing out of the dress I had been wearing earlier. Did I?" she asked the other.

Ashton Sparrow - English Class

It was only words, boring words. That's what this class would be. Ash was absolutely sure of it. Letting out a rather bored sigh, his attention was drawn to the newcomer who sat next to him. The son of Hans, he assumed, from what he remembered at least. He had always been fun to taunt back home. But, he simply turned his attention back to his own odd thoughts instead of messing with the other. Ashton couldn't still believe that he had nearly gotten into a fight with a senior? When his father heard about that Ashton was sure he would be praised. Grinning to himself, he leaned further back into his chair.

Elliot Gray::Villain
Elliot sighed and leaned into his chair. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed something. He glanced over and saw a slightly familiar face. Elliot stared a little longer before he realised who it was. Ashton Sparrow; Elliot remembers how he always found a way to mess with him. Elliot contemplated whether or not he should strike a conversation but figured he should to help pass the time.
"Hey Ash, remember me?"

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain ║Gym

Gem sighed in relief, and began gathering his things as class began to end and other students from the next class began filtering in. "Oh, I've tried playing football, but I'm not very good at handling the ball. It's too oddly shaped for me..." He said, smiling a bit. Was Ben going to be his first male friend? Well male friend other than Alfred that is. But Ben was a hero, so he would be his first male hero friend! But he shouldn't get too excited. He definitely didn't want to screw this up. "So are you planning on joining err--I guess since you've been here longer--Are you on any of the school's teams?" He asked.
Maybe he should join a team? It would be a good way to make friends. But it's not as though he was that good at soccer or basketball. Maybe he could be a water boy...

Alexandrine Facilier ║Dr. Facilier's daughter ║Villain ║Pre Calculus

So going solo wasn't working out too well. She had seen people grouping up and becoming lovely fast friends. If she waited too long she would end up being alone for the entire school year. Geez even Alfred's making friends. Alex thought in irritation, as she entered her pre-calc class. She ignored the clusters of chit chattering students and instead honed in a dark haired girl who was sitting by herself. Noticing her features, Alex figured she must have been Mulan's daughter or if not, maybe Ge Ming had a sister that she didn't know about. Either way, Alex needed to suck in her intense dislike of heroes, and make some friends, whether she wanted to or not.

Putting on a smile, she sat in the desk next to the girl. "Hi there!"

Mallory "Mal" ~ Villain
Mal smiled at Harley. "Really? That'd be really cool!" She said and as soon as she began to zone into the actual class, the bell rang. "Jeez quick class!" She muttered as she got up and smiled. "I guess I'll see you around Harley.. Thanks" Mal said giving the girl one last smile before she disappeared out the door. She was hoping to run into Carter or Alfred. Mal looked around as she made her way to the gym. Bumping into people she scowled. "Some heroes.." She muttered as she walked the halls, her head held high as her purple hair flowed behind her.

Tess Charming~Hero
Tess was awoken from her day dream by a voice behind her. "Hmm? Ben? Yeah he's my big brother" She said as she turned to face the girl. "Hiya! I'm Tess" She said as friendly as she could. Two Villains in one day. She wondered how a villain girl already knew of her brother, was he really being that rude to the new kids. She silently sighed, Ben wasn't to happy about the new kids. "How'd you know?" She wondered aloud as she noticed that class was about to end.

Benjamin Charming~Hero
"Yeah," he chuckled "I'm on the swim team and the football team." He smiled as he started walking to his next class with Gem. "So if you don't mind me asking.. How do you know my sister?" He wondered.

Carter Williams~ Villains ~ English honors/ hallway

Carter would smile as the girl turned around, "Hi I'm Carter and I guess the evil queens daughter."

"I'm sorry I just saw your notebook and thought I would ask. Your brother is really kind he helped me to the office," she would say as she stood up hearing the bell.

She would wave before walking into the hallways, "It was nice meeting you and hopefully I'll see you later."

Sidney Bjornman :: 15 :: Sophomore :: Daughter of Kristoff & Anna :: Friends-Li :: Enemies-none :: Crush-none :: Hero
Sidney walked into the gym ready to start the class. The 'hero' had pulled her long strawberry blonde hair up into a neat ponytail and was sticking to the corner of the gym, once again hoping she might not be seen. Of course, the teen knew she would have to talk to other people eventually, especially her roommate, but she would cross that bridge once she needed to.
{Tagged-No One}

Harley Knight :: 17 :: Junior :: Daughter of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Mal & Shawn :: Enemies-Jason & Jaz :: Crush-none :: Hero
"Anytime" Harley said, returning the girls smile, before collecting her things. On her way to Physical Education the tan girl stopped by her locker to drop her books off. Once she got to the locker room she changed quickly then walked into the gym and waited around idly before class started.
{Tagged-No One}

Zachary Knight :: 16 :: Sophomore :: Son of Belle & Adam :: Friends-Rosabella :: Enemies-Jaz :: Crush-Rosabella :: Hero
Chuckling lightly, Zach gently pushed her toward her class and reciprocated her hug. Eventually he would tell her how he felt about her... he just couldn't figure out how. That seemed to be something he and his dad shared. Turning around once she was in class he turned and sprinted down the hall, the other way. Right away Zach knew he had detention. Even though O'Toole rarely punished the heroes it was apparent that this guy was in no mood for games, and Zach had just plucked the short straw. Sighing, he slumped down in his seat and waited for class to finish.
{Tagged-No One}

Jaz Heed :: 18 :: Senior :: Son of Jafar :: Friends-Carter,Jason,Rahab,Mal :: Enemies-Zach,Harley,Ben,Lionel :: Crush-Rahab :: Villain
"Smart people, jeez" Jaz joked lightly as he got up from his desk, grabbing his book "I guess I'll catch you two later, English is not really my thing, not in advanced" he shrugged cooly, walking out of the classroom as the teacher finished. Sure, the guy probably should have waited for class to be completely over but Jaz really didn't care.
{Tagged-Alfred & Rahab}

Olivia O'Reilly :: 14 :: Freshman :: Daughter of Gaston :: Friends-None :: Enemies-Rosabella :: Crush-Adonis :: Villain
Sucking in an annoyed breath when the girl reached over and placed the note on her desk, Olivia sighed inwardly as she unfolded the paper and read the note. Flipping the paper over she tapped her pen a minute before beginning to scribble words onto the paper -I'm not interested in being friends with a hero. All of you are terrible... half of our parents aren't even around anymore because of yours. There's no reason for us to try and be friends with you guys-. Once Olivia had scratched her surprising elegant signature onto the paper she basically crumpled it into a ball and tossed it back to Jeanette. At least she wouldn't get stuck rooming with -gulp- a hero.
{Tagged-Jeanette}

Shawn Lesalle-Hero:Gym Class
Shawn walked into Gym, changed and then walked out and sat against the wall. Gym was fun he supposed, sure his mom would have a fit when she found out that he was doing gym again this year. She was always talking about getting a doctor to write a note saying he couldn't do gym, but Shawn refused. He didn't want to be seen as any weaker then he already was and not doing gym would do just that.However, gym was always so noisy, and Shawn hated noise.

Leo Hook-Villain:Heading to Health
As much as Leo had wanted to hear the girls story about her parents owning a restaurant, class started and then ended. He walked back into the changing rooms and changed again before looking at his schedule, looked like Health class was next. He closed his locker and grabbed his bag. He swung it over his shoulder and walked out of the changing rooms and then the gym. He wondered over to the health room and sat down, maybe he would meet some other people who he could be friends with here.

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain ║Leaving Gym heading to English

"Oh well, we met today actually, at the lockers this morning. I bumped into her by accident, then she asked me if I needed help finding my class..." Gem trailed off unsure of how to proceed next. Should he tell Ben that he lied to Tess just to be able to spend time with her? He highly doubted that would go over smoothly with a hero. But then he would be lying to cover up another lie? But...It was a small, minor lie. It's not like it was going to hurt anyone.

"And she walked me here. What's your next class by the way? Maybe we have it together." Gem said quickly, still not too comfortable with the mini lie and wanting to change the subject as soon as possible.

Li Siyun ~ Pre-Calculus

Li looked over, surprised before smiling. "Hi! I haven't seen you around before. You new?" She tilted her head, curious before nearly smacking herself. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Li Siyun. And you are?" The black haired girl held out her hand to the girl. She seemed a little tense, but it was the first day of school. She had been just as tense on her first day at school. Meeting Sydney in the flesh for the first time had been great, since they had only written letters to each other. Shawn was nice. She wanted to talk to him more, hopefully. Maybe at lunch they could talk more, and she could get to know him.

Alfred De Ville ~ Heading to Advanced English

"See you later, Jaz." Alfred waved before looking over to Rahab. "Well, I guess we have two classes together. Let's see what the rest of the day holds." He started walking to his next class, knowing it was just going to be boring and more syllabuses. "Have you met any heroes that didn't glare at you?" Alf asked in curiosity. There had to be at least some heroes who didn't absolutely hate them. He hoped that the couple who destroyed his mom's career didn't send their kids here. That would be too awkward to even be funny.

Jeannette Wish || Hero || Health Class

She read the note and sighed. This was going to be harder than she thought. She gave Olivia a little smile as class ended, then rose and grabbed her things and walked off to Health.

Jeanie entered the classroom, taking time to take in her surroundings. She spotted a cute boy already, and chose to sit beside him. "Hi." she said, shyly smiling at him. "I'm Jeanie. And who might you be?"

Kalynda Maldonia || Hero || P. E.

Class flew by, and before she knew it, it was time for second period. Kaylie ran off to her locker after a quick farewell, wrenching it open and putting one change of clothes away and grabbing another. The day was already starting to speed up. Finally reaching her gym class, she almost collapsed from all the running she had to do. She changed into her gym clothes, sitting far way from everyone so as not to draw attention.

Rahab Frollo ~ Villain ~ English Honors

"Hard to say," Rahab said, thinking of the odd-looking girl in Governments class, "I haven't really met any. Long as I don't end up alone in a class of heroes and have to partner with someone, I don't expect I'll need to."

They passed a couple of sophomores coming out as they entered Ms. Corsair's classroom. Ms. Corsair was a small woman with short auburn hair. Upon seeing Rahab and Alf come in, she threw up her hands and said, "Oh, help! Villains!" then put her hands down and asked whether they'd done any terrible deeds yet today, as if it were the funniest thing in the world. Rahab ignored her, figuring the teacher wasn't the type of person who needed -or deserved- a response.

"Geometry after this," Rahab said as she slipped into a seat in the second row, closer to the front than usual just to spite the woman. She flipped open her notebook and wrote, "They let us inside. A trap? A trick? A folly? But separate still." Haiku were simple.

"Thanks, and eh--You're fine." Shrugged Lionel staring at her outfit."It's only gym, not like you changed anything major." He muttered stretching his arms and barely doing anything. Lionel looked at Violet and started another conversation."Meet new friends? How's class so far?" He asked.

---

Mallory-Villain-Junior~P.E~
Mal had walked into the changing rooms and threw her jeans and shirt into a locker and pulled on her sneakers and shorts. She sighed to herself and pulled her curly purple hair back into a high ponytail. "Of course I have to have P.E in the morning.." Mallory walked into the gym and didn't see many people, except.. "Harley? You're in this class too?" She asked as she approached the brunette girl from her English class. "Wow." She said with a slight smile. At least she knew someone in this class. She looked around the huge gymnasium and smirked. "Nothing less then perfect for the Royal Children, of course this is a prep school after all." She said chuckling softly.

Tess-Hero-Sophomore~Health~

Tess smiled at Carter. "Oh that's good to know. Bye!" She called after the villain girl and smiled. "Maybe Benny boy in't being such a douche to the villain kids." Tess walked in the halls and saw here brother walking with.. Gem? "Oh no no no no!" She thought as she ran up to the two. "Ben?" She asked as she saw her brother with her new found.. friend? She ran her finger though her blonde wavy hair and smiled. "Hey Gem" She said with her signature "Charming" smile and silently prayed Ben hadn't scared him off or embarrassed her.

Ben-Hero-Senior~English~

"Yeah, sounds like Tess, she likes to help everyone out.. except me of course." He said as he looked over his schedule again. "Uh English, how bout you?" He asked as he looked down the hall to the blonde figure that was making her way towards the two. "Speak of the devil... Hey sis" He said as the little blonde greeted him. "What's up?" He asked. He noticed the way she looked at Gem and he laughed. "Oh so she likes him.." He thought to himself.

Grayson-Hero-Junior~Adv. English~

Grayson ran all the way to his locker. He put in his locker combination and there open his locker. His still wet hair dripped onto the floor from his quick shower. He there his gym stuff into his locker and grabbed his Adv. English book. Closing his locker he took a deep breath and started walking to his class and bumped right into someone​

Adonis Olympus || Hero || English Class

Just stay out of the way of everyone, and you'll be okay. He thought to himself, before standing up and walking to English. Last year hadn't been the best year for him, running into people caused him to talk to them, and it never truly went well since he would get carried away and miss class. If he was going to stay Zeus' favorite, he needed to get good grades.

He slipped into English class, once again taking a seat in the back. Hopefully no one would talk to him. He hadn't made any friends last year, since he was always busy working out or taking notes in class. He barely spoke to anyone nowadays other than the gods and/or his parents.

Ge Ming "Gem" Khan ║Shan Yu's son ║Villain ║Heading to English

"Oh I have English as well--T-Tess!" Gem suddenly exclaimed, skidding to a halt and giving the blonde girl an awkward wave. "H-Hi! Um, Tess. Hi." He found himself gazing at her with something akin to a dopey look before he came to his senses. "I met your brother." He said goofily, and jerked his thumb at Ben before quickly dropping his hands and blushing. "I mean--I guess you already guess that, hehe."

Alexandrine Facilier ║ Dr. Facilier's daughter ║ Villain ║ Pre Calculus

A bit of a ditz this one. Alex thought. But that's fine. I can work with a ditz. Alex smiled pleasantly, "Yes, I just recently enrolled. I'm Alexandrine Facilier." She said, taking the other girls hand and giving it a gentle shake. And now's the instant where everything matters most. Is she like me and has an extreme dislike of the other side or is she a 'all for equality' type of girl. Alex thought as she waited for Li to react to her last name or not.

Tess-Hero-Sophomore~Health~
"Hey Gem" She giggled as he stuttered slightly. "I see that.. Ben.." She gave him a glare that said "Don't you dare embarrass me" and then smiled at Gem again. "Where are you two headed?" She asked as she held her health book in her hands. The magical books appeared in her locker as the day seemed to go on. Her head cocked to the side as her long blonde hair fell in graceful waves over her right shoulder. Tess looked the part of a respectful princess and her charming family raised her with the grace and elegance of a regal princess. If only Tess acted like a princess.

Ben-Hero-Senior~English~
Ben laughed. "We're heading to English sis" He understood the glare and laughed slightly. He wasn't sure how he felt about Tess crushing on a villain boy almost two years older then her. He was protective over the blonde girl and he ran his fingers though his soft brown hair. They resembled their parents so much it scared most people. He hoped Tess got over this crush with Gem and fast. He knew his parents would give him hell if she started dating a villain kid, especially a dangerous villain kid. Ben figured he didn't have much to worry about now though, seeing as how Gem couldn't even talk right around Tess, let alone ask her out! He smirked​

Reactions: AAB
Shawn Lesalle-Hero:Gym Class
Shawn glanced around as the people started coming in. It seemed that most people were sticking to their little groups or going off by themselves. He didn't know that many villain kids but there were bound to be a few here right? He didn't really care who was a villain and who wasn't as long as he didn't do anything to piss them off they should be ok with him. Then again, he might piss off a few just by being alive. Shawn took a deep breath and got up. He had seen some kids go into the corner and walked after them. There he saw a girl with blue hair talking to a guy with brown hair, "Hey, I'm Shawn. Thought i would come over so that i wasn't just sitting alone over there." He said with a smile

Leo Hook-Villain:Health
Leo almost jumped when the girl next to him spoke "Uh, hey Jeanie, I'm Leo" He said softly and looked down. Why was he so awkward? This was school and he was gonna have to get used to people actually talking to him. Plus this girl seemed nice, but now she was probably just gonna think he was a weirdo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.